Guest Singh

Will maharaj listen to me

Guest Singh   
Guest Singh

Wjkk wjkf

i have am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us. Will Guru ji listen to my prayer. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

simran345    2,467
3 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

i have am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us. Will Guru ji listen to my prayer. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

You're too young to be thinking about these things. Focus on your studies and not elsewhere. Wait until you are marital age. 

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
9 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

daas

You have a full childhood, maybe you'll find someone else attractive. 

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
6 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

But I feel lonely without her.

Loneliness is a part of life. You can't always be with people. You were born alone and you will die alone. Even if potentially she becomes your wife in some date in the future, one of you will still leave first.

Thanks for you replies though

O:)

Plus she eats lunch alone so....

Don't go that route. If you feel the need to do anything for her, just respect her being alone. Some people are naturally introverted and wouldn't like to be outside of their comfort zone. Again, you'll probably find thousands of girls attractive, and then it will move on to the next one.

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, Guest Singh said:

Can I just take a hukamnama for this?

What are you going to be asking? Guru Sahib is here to save your soul from being impure, not telling you to follow Maya. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji(blessed light of Vaheguru::waheguru:) isn't someone who just comes out for advice like this. Even if in the future you do hypothetically marry this specific girl, wouldn't it be better for both of you, if you let her study and become something or you study and become something instead of some bogus half-relationship.

TejS    242
On 9/16/2017 at 10:15 AM, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

daas

I've never heard a 7th grader refer to themselves as "daas".:rofl

Edited by TejS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

harsharan000    2,090
On 16/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

Will Guru ji listen to my prayer

i am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us.

'. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

Brother Guest Singh Jee,

there is no doubt that  Sache Patsha listens what one speaks, because He is not someone far in the skies above clouds ...

For He is very much right within us, so He sees all that we do or say. We may do something and hide from people, but He for sure sees it.

About your question of if He will listen to your ardaas to unite you or bring you closer to the girl you like now, I think you want to say, if He will accept that your desire?

Though you are young, but let me be frank with you without hiding anything or trying in diverting your attention towards other activities to dilute your thoughts on this specific question, after that, it is your choice how you act upon.

First of all, all our relations be them of any type with anyone, are all product of our past karam, nothing happens accidently in that sense. So if she is written in your destiny, whether you want or not, she will surely come. Wahiguru respects very muchthe law of karma established by He Himself, He does not goes against it like a corrupted bribed politicians, who modify laws to favor some others.

Secondly,  if it is your intense desire in having her as your partner whether now or later, and she is not meant for you in this life, then brother you have created a desire within you, which Mother Nature will fulfill it for sure, and that means, you are bound to remain in the cycle of births and deaths to see that your intense desire fulfilled.

Better, leave yourself to His Bhaana, and do the ardaas of wanting Him above all things,  in wanting to love Him, in wanting to not forgetting Him even for  a second.

You see every other thing apart from His bhakti is written in our destiny much before we are born. So brother, gather as much bhakti as possible in this present life, because it is only this treasure, this"real dhan", this real relatioship of mutual eternal love, which shall free you from the mayavee creation and unite with our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

If there is any one  real relationship for which me must care, that is the one with Wahiguru, all other relations are dependendant on karmas. to some we leave before, some betray us , or some leave us after.   Nobody belongs to none.

Only He, is ours, before, now and always, though we maybe consciouss about it or not, time after time, He as a loving father keeps giving us chances after chances as human beings to amend our ignorant ways and divert our attention and focus on Him for our own benefit, what other proof do we need of His unconditional love for us dumb jeevas.

Brother if there is anything you want to desire and love, be it only Wahiguru Akal Purukh, above all and everything.

Rest is all your chioce. So make your choice wisely.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 1

simran345    2,467
15 minutes ago, Guest Singh said:

But what if I actually care for her?

You don't care for her, you think it's being caring towards her, but it's just you wanting somebody to care for you because you feel lonely. 

You need to let go of attachment to her. Moh (attachment) is taking over and you have to control that. 

Listen to what Guruji says about Moh. 

Beta ji, watch these videos :

Guest Singh   
Guest Singh

Thank you for all of your replies. My decision is that I'll be good friends with her and then leave it to maharaj. Is that ok?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.