Will maharaj listen to me

Guest Singh

Wjkk wjkf

i have am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us. Will Guru ji listen to my prayer. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

3 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

i have am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us. Will Guru ji listen to my prayer. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

You're too young to be thinking about these things. Focus on your studies and not elsewhere. Wait until you are marital age. 

Guest Jacfsing2
9 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

daas

You have a full childhood, maybe you'll find someone else attractive. 

Guest Jacfsing2
6 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

But I feel lonely without her.

Loneliness is a part of life. You can't always be with people. You were born alone and you will die alone. Even if potentially she becomes your wife in some date in the future, one of you will still leave first.

Thanks for you replies though

O:)

Plus she eats lunch alone so....

Don't go that route. If you feel the need to do anything for her, just respect her being alone. Some people are naturally introverted and wouldn't like to be outside of their comfort zone. Again, you'll probably find thousands of girls attractive, and then it will move on to the next one.

Guest Jacfsing2
14 minutes ago, Guest Singh said:

Can I just take a hukamnama for this?

What are you going to be asking? Guru Sahib is here to save your soul from being impure, not telling you to follow Maya. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji(blessed light of Vaheguru::waheguru:) isn't someone who just comes out for advice like this. Even if in the future you do hypothetically marry this specific girl, wouldn't it be better for both of you, if you let her study and become something or you study and become something instead of some bogus half-relationship.