Jump to content
singhbj singh

Today I was not allowed to enter the United States Embassy in London because I was wearing Kirpan

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Unless we offer some excellent business; I highly doubt the western theme parks will be opening theme parks in Punjab/Khalistan. Even today in India, there's no Disney World.

But, we do have those super awesome water parks where all the Indian guys dance all over each other in underwear, and getting wet together. Totally not gay at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Totally not gay at all. 

Even if this is sarcastic, an independent Khalistan shouldn't support homosexuality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Even if this is sarcastic, an independent Khalistan shouldn't support homosexuality.

I was being sarcastic. But, what would you rather Khalistans views be about homosexuality? A crime? A disease? A taboo topic to not be discussed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

But, we do have those super awesome water parks where all the Indian guys dance all over each other in underwear, and getting wet together. Totally not gay at all. 

those theme parks were hilarious. The amount of people dancing around like they were in heaven is pretty amusing sight. Though Kabaddi in the villages is just as homoerotic. A bunch of guys in pants wrestling around in the mud...oh dear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I was being sarcastic. But, what would you rather Khalistans views be about homosexuality? A crime? A disease? A taboo topic to not be discussed. 

This is a hypothetical question, but I will never support homosexual Anand Karaj if that's what your asking. Non-Sikhs and those not doing Anand Karaj around Guru Sahib should have complete freedom to do marriages their way with no discrimination towards them. We should be a "Live and Let Live", culture, (again excluding anything remotely related to Guru Sahib).

And the official leader of Khalistan should be Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

This is a hypothetical question, but I will never support homosexual Anand Karaj if that's what your asking. Non-Sikhs and those not doing Anand Karaj around Guru Sahib should have complete freedom to do marriages their way with no discrimination towards them. We should be a "Live and Let Live", culture, (again excluding anything remotely related to Guru Sahib).

And the official leader of Khalistan should be Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I never mentioned Anand Karaj for gays. My question is what is your opinion for any LGBQT people living in Khalistan? Since you Khalistan wouldn't support it.

So, what will happen when two groups have different interpretation regarding a passage from Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Wouldn't it sort of complicate things? 

4 hours ago, Kira said:

those theme parks were hilarious. The amount of people dancing around like they were in heaven is pretty amusing sight. Though Kabaddi in the villages is just as homoerotic. A bunch of guys in pants wrestling around in the mud...oh dear.

Kabaddi is no where near as bad as those parks! Man's game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I never mentioned Anand Karaj for gays. My question is what is your opinion for any LGBQT people living in Khalistan? Since you Khalistan wouldn't support it.

I believe I already said, "Live and Let Live". Homosexuals just shouldn't bring it up, and we all can pretend nothing is going on behind closed doors.

Makes it easier for everyone if people kept their fetishes to themselves.

13 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

So, what will happen when two groups have different interpretation regarding a passage from Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Wouldn't it sort of complicate things? 

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the light of Vaheguru, it's not really that confusing. If people are confused about Angs and Shabads, they can confirm with Punj Pyare, who'll play an active role is said Khalistan/"Sikh-land", (term I made-up, to ensure that this isn't some secular land). 

But the best part about Khalistan after Guru Sahib owning such land is that there will be no more SGPC rigging systems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I believe I already said, "Live and Let Live". Homosexuals just shouldn't bring it up, and we all can pretend nothing is going on behind closed doors.

Makes it easier for everyone if people kept their fetishes to themselves.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the light of Vaheguru, it's not really that confusing. If people are confused about Angs and Shabads, they can confirm with Punj Pyare, who'll play an active role is said Khalistan/"Sikh-land", (term I made-up, to ensure that this isn't some secular land). 

But the best part about Khalistan after Guru Sahib owning such land is that there will be no more SGPC rigging systems.

Don't quite think it's a fetish. "Let's just pretend they don't exist," is a quite a childish concept. One step above criminalizing it. 

 

Well, I mean there are already countless things we can't agree on, I have no doubt people would disagree on this as well. Nor do I think a theocracy would end well. It'd be much easier to create a constitution based on Sikh values. A secular government incorporating the great Sikh values we have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe our brother here is going thru some disgruntled phase in his life. Taking discussion from declaring kirpan as unsafe weapon which not to be allowed in theme parks to men dancing in water parks in underwear. 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sitokaur said:

too much God is not healthy as nikki declares in article below, and so did a local Gurduara sikh sangat..but too much free living is ok in jalandha jagat?:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2012/aprilweb-only/nikki-haley-faith-interview.html

There are people who is willing to sacrifice their dharam for bit of fame in their life. You have to be Christian in order to win anything in south and Nikki knew this well. She gave up her religion to achieve materialistic goals.

Surprisingly, her fufar (uncle) was a well known gursikh in during 70/80's. My family had a very close relationship for years with her uncle and he also did ardas in my parents wedding. Very well respected person in jathas. Big difference in ideology between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

I believe our brother here is going thru some disgruntled phase in his life. Taking discussion from declaring kirpan as unsafe weapon which not to be allowed in theme parks to men dancing in water parks in underwear. 🤦‍♂️

Not at all, it was a reply to Jacfsing discussing theme parks in Punjab. I just had a chance to take a shot at Indian theme parks. 

 

And no where did I say Kirpans are unsafe, no weapon is unsafe, it all depends on who is holding the weapon. And, unfortunately theme park security can't accurately judge who is safe or not after a 10 second pat down. Let's use some logic, shall we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

where did I say Kirpans are unsafe, no weapon is unsafe

😑 kirpans = weapon. You just mentioned weapon in unsafe. 

12 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Most of these theme parks have anti weapon rules, so it applies to ANYONE armed. Its quite simple really. 

You are confusing yourself. Make up your mind brother on whether kirpan is a weapon or not. Should we have our Khalistan parks states that kirpan, a weapon not be allowed in parks. Yes or no? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Unless we offer some excellent business; I highly doubt the western theme parks will be opening theme parks in Punjab/Khalistan. Even today in India, there's no Disney World.

Our dharam is very liberal when comparing with other dharams. It won't stop anyone opening up theme parks in our country. Our culture believes   in open market. India never believed in open market. Look at 70's emergency and how they took TATA's private Air India under governments wing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Well get the hell off this site then. NO room for crap sikhs m8! Go back to your mandir and poor milk over some statues. Maybe then you'll get kirpa from your devi devte 😂 Loool go eat some badaam to sort your brain out. Its too fickle and weak.
    • What the heck. Calm down. I can post whatever i want. So what if im a crap sikh. I dont care.
    • as far as I know he has many streams of making money so no i have no problem with earning it's how he earns , if it brings pointing fingers on sikhi roop or does beadbhi of Guru ji, there are already too many others doing that for someone who knows better to start. As for my comment it was because the sangat of these yoginis seems to encourage the Singhs to do things which are frowned upon , like dragging Guru ji's saroop to places which are not suitable to host Guru ji or to monetize Gurbani kirtan and their roop(before you say it kirtaniyas perform in front of Guru ji and Sangat, not music festivals in concert halls) .3Ho have links with RSS swamis/guru so you can bet there is influence as we have seen in Niddar's case , probably again there will be something brewing will which show itself soon. i   where anti ? they just said they recognise their own failing to be impartial because of influences and their need to distance from said influences as it was skewing their output . What they said about Dal UK was even handed in terms of pointing out that backing up certain individuals meant they were trapped by it. Anyway calling on people to not rest on laurels of others' achievements is hardly against anyone it's just asking them to live up to their aspirations.
    • Asking what? I want answers from this site because i thought there were people here who have knowledge. And i want KNOWLEDGE!!
    • Fine better to also do some khoj yourself before asking.
×