Today I was not allowed to enter the United States Embassy in London because I was wearing Kirpan

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
51 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

I think it's a publicity stunt by Jaspreet Singh No Caste Singh. It is general knowledge that Kirpan isn't allowed in Embassies & on Airplanes.

More reasons for Khalistan.

21 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Oh, man, is this guy for real? Since when have you been able to enter embassies armed?

Somebody on his Twitter said, Trump isn't letting Sikhs enter "his" buildings with Kirpan. What delusional nonsense. No one has ever been allowed to go in armed into US embassies, has nothing to do with the current President.

Of course, I am not saying that Sikhs should take kirpans off willy-nilly, but the law's the law.

Guest Jacfsing2
14 hours ago, Kira said:

Live in the UK so a bit unwise to American culture but don't you guys have the right to bear arms?

There's a disparity between Rural America, SubUrban America, and Urban America, which could as different to each other as separate countries.

Rural America: almost everyone has a gun, regardless of race or ethnicity.

SubUrban America: Worst place for gun-rights, especially if you live near a major city.

Urban America: Very heavily based on keeping it a secret.

Also this could be broken-up even further, with different states and regions with localities, (except Texas).

• The topic was locked