Is it really Sikh, Sikhi, Sikhism vs Hindu, Hinduism and it's beliefs?

Guest Saddened Hindu

Guest Saddened Hindu ji

We are sad that you had to go through that experience. But read Guru granth sahib for yourself. You won't find any hatred 

Also it takes two hands to clap

Taali ek haath se nai bajti

My Hindu "friend" who is a hardcore hindutva fan have insulted my sikh faith numerous times. And once even wiped his gulabjamun syrup hand on my turban

Your RSS hindutva bodies routinely spread lies about sikhism with aim to undermine it. Your radical hindutva outfits are wreaking havoc in punjab and calling shots. 

You can't blame sikhs only. We trusted india nd hindoos, but were backstabbed numerous times

Don't expect an apologist attitude from us. You aren't getting any. If you don't feel like going to gurudwara, no one is forcing you to. 

You first introspect the kind of crrap that happens from your hindu side before blaming it at sikhs entirely 

Also you have no right to say sikhism is wrong, when your own religion is corrupted to no end by varna system and brahmins. 

You ppl destroyed  buddhist and jain monasteries too. Now want to do same with Sikhism 

9 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Nowadays, when we see our own youngsters and not so youngsters, going away from Sikhee, let us ask ourselves, is it not because of the negative impluses of their minds, due to whatever reasons that maybe?

How is talking about 1984 going away from Sikhi? It's not only Sikhs that were affected by it. Stop making this into something it's not. The facts are there, ask any one that lost their loved ones then how it's affected them. 

@Siddhartha  you don't seem uneducated or not intelligent enough to have done something a parent would have done if they felt a child was talking in an inappropriate way. You are painting all Sikhs with the same brush of "badness" from an experience that you had. 

Firstly, nobody else reading your post was there, but you and your daughter were. But still you expect everybody to agree to the "badness" of what happened, when we've got no idea of how and what had been said by a child. We can only take your word for it, but why should we? We don't know what the exact words were said do we? 

If you had any care for Sikhi or for the sangat also, wouldn't it have been wiser to approach the Gurdwara committee? Why didn't you do that, instead of extending it into something that it's not. 

And if you don't like that Gurdwara, then go elsewhere, to a different Gurdwara. It's like your saying all Gurdwaras are discriminating. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use