I am a maha patit want to re chhak amrit

Guest Patit

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh 

I am a maha patit a bajjar kuraitiya i want to get pesh i didnt realize this until sometime ago actually my family members say that amrit is atut so why do you have to keep chhak amrit again and again  i have never gone pesh in front of 5 pyare and its been really long since i got initiated into the panth

Now my question is where should i get pesh i mean jivan of the panj pyare matters so what i want to know where are the best places to get pesh and re chhak amrit in Punjab 

When i got initiated it was at our local gurdwara now i want to do chhak amrit from naam japan wali rooh  please help me out with the best places to re chhak amrit ?

bhul chuk muaf karni

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If you are concerned with the jeevan of the sevadaars who do amrit sanchars, then you may have to take time to do sangat with different groups of sangat and see which group(s) have a strong rehatvaan jeevan full of naam, bani and seva.  Those groups most likely will point to the amrit sanchar you are looking for.

Otherwise, do ardaas and just go - it is not worthwhile to wait if you are truly repentant and want to get back on the path of Sikhi - who knows how many breaths you have left in you?

15 minutes ago, ms514 said:

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If you are concerned with the jeevan of the sevadaars who do amrit sanchars, then you may have to take time to do sangat with different groups of sangat and see which group(s) have a strong rehatvaan jeevan full of naam, bani and seva.  Those groups most likely will point to the amrit sanchar you are looking for.

Otherwise, do ardaas and just go - it is not worthwhile to wait if you are truly repentant and want to get back on the path of Sikhi - who knows how many breaths you have left in you?

I want to get back and i  do understand but that's the reason to ask over here i hope to get guided by Singhs over here as they might know if any mahapurakhs might be doing amrit sanchar i mean if any of the mahapurakhs might be part of the panj pyare so that i get the bakshish of naam simran 8 pehar

Punjab?  You should have an abundance of groups to pick from.  Pick any major jathebandi in the Panth, ask who their core elders are and begin to do Sangat with them.  Damdami Taksal, Nanaksar, AKJ, Nihangs, etc.  Pick what appeals to you and go.  There are good Gursikhs in every jathebandi - find a group that appeals to you and go now.

Guest AskGurujiNotUs

Id say go to Sant Mohan Singh of Moga or AKJ. Plus one does not get 8 pahar naam without bakhshish or hardwork. So start doing ardaasa beantiya to guru ji to bless u with amrit and 8 pehar naam

10 hours ago, Guest AskGurujiNotUs said:

Id say go to Sant Mohan Singh of Moga or AKJ. Plus one does not get 8 pahar naam without bakhshish or hardwork. So start doing ardaasa beantiya to guru ji to bless u with amrit and 8 pehar naam

Thank you for advise ? Sant mohan singh ji himself joins panj pyare? I am sorry but i have very little knowledge about sant ji can u please enlighten me ?

Guest sangatOfMahapursh
5 hours ago, Guest Patit said:

Thank you for advise ? Sant mohan singh ji himself joins panj pyare? I am sorry but i have very little knowledge about sant ji can u please enlighten me ?

Sorry i dont know...u can still do sangat tho