Jump to content
Guest Guest123

Why is there such thing as porn??

Recommended Posts

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

how does one then resolve the mental conflict of spirituality and materialism ?

can one not choose both , esp as far as intimacy with your loved one is concerned ?

I would love to lead a spiritual life , as I am interested in spirituality, but then I can't give up on all the cute guys without flirting with them . ^_^

ALL the cute guys ...are you really trying to tell me you are so fickle that you could not keep to one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I would love to lead a spiritual life , as I am interested in spirituality, but then I can't give up on all the cute guys without flirting with them . ^_^

Gst a hobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

ALL the cute guys ...are you really trying to tell me you are so fickle that you could not keep to one ?

you obviously don't understand the dynamics of how society works, esp in regards to marginalized groups .

And I was just referring to flirting. Please don't try to raise a finger on my character. no offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

you obviously don't understand the dynamics of how society works, esp in regards to marginalized groups .

And I was just referring to flirting. Please don't try to raise a finger on my character. no offense

I was  asking if you were trying to say you were a social butterfly ....I am aware of a lot of things in those circles as quite a few work colleagues of both sexes  were openly/closet  homo, saw first hand how they were picked on, how they deflected aggression and one uni friend was just so queeny it hurt ...but he was a virgin .

Homos are humans not baingan so they have the same relationship problems , may be a little more because of the competitive streak I've seen .

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-09-05 at 8:10 PM, Guest Guest123 said:

What was the need for porn? Why is it even on the internet? And because of some sites not asking for proof such as bank details or ID etc a lot of the younger generation are getting addicted to it! I read as young as 11!!!!!! It also wrecks our rehat and sikhi!!!!!

Remember this from long ago?

Ah I have been waiting on this topic to show up. Let us find out why the future of sikhi are addicted 

It does start on a early age. While the parent(s) are to busy with work and stress. The smartphone is parents best babysitter that can take care of them while going to the bathrom. 

If you do not live in the US and do not have access to youtube kids. Then your kids watch stuff like spiderman and elsa from the movie Frozen being sexual with each other.

Basically porn will affect the whole society.

If you find that video on google (which is nsfw for 18+) at around 28:00 you will see the story of Randeep paji that tells tyger about his problem with porn which is very interesting to listen to.

Her full lecture (Gail Dines) is also really interesting.

Porn addiction it should be classed the same as heroin addiction. In canada is classed as a health hazrd for the population according to her.

Men want thier woman to look like Sunny Leone.

Edited by Cloud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I was  asking if you were trying to say you were a social butterfly ....I am aware of a lot of things in those circles as quite a few work colleagues of both sexes  were openly/closet  homo, saw first hand how they were picked on, how they deflected aggression and one uni friend was just so queeny it hurt ...but he was a virgin .

Homos are humans not baingan so they have the same relationship problems , may be a little more because of the competitive streak I've seen .

I am the polar opposite of a "social butterfly" bhenji . I am more like a wallflower. I have a hard time socializing with people I guess, or is it because I never tried hard enough .

Just yesterday felt like watching horror movie "IT". So asked a colleague sitting in front of me if he would like to go . He didn't knew about me. So I guess he agreed. Due to time issue, our plan got spoiled.

Last weekend, I asked a guy if he would like to go for movie Annabelle. That prick said yes and I booked 2 tickets, later on somehow perhaps he came to remember I had told him a few days back I am not interested in girls. So slowly he turned uncomfortable and canceled coming. I had to watch it alone.

I have a hard time making friends and have very few if any. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Homos are humans not baingan so they have the same relationship problems , may be a little more because of the competitive streak I've seen .

No , its not the same problems, atleast not here in india and most likely not even in US, UK, canada, etc where they have full rights "on paper" and so called social acceptance by more than 50% of society.

Still most of them have so much wounds on psyche or for whatsoever reasons, perhaps due to lack of social expectations from their relationships, low self-esteem due to bullying and othering by society, their relationships are often brittle and fall apart , and when they do , no one's (family, in laws, etc) there to hold them together unlike normative relationships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

No , its not the same problems, atleast not here in india and most likely not even in US, UK, canada, etc where they have full rights "on paper" and so called social acceptance by more than 50% of society.

Still most of them have so much wounds on psyche or for whatsoever reasons, perhaps due to lack of social expectations from their relationships, low self-esteem due to bullying and othering by society, their relationships are often brittle and fall apart , and when they do , no one's (family, in laws, etc) there to hold them together unlike normative relationships.

I thought gays were legally allowed to marry in India? But apparently it's completely illegal for some reason. (Life-imprisonment apparently). What do other gay people do in India with your situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I thought gays were legally allowed to marry in India? But apparently it's completely illegal for some reason. (Life-imprisonment apparently). What do other gay people do in India with your situation?

LOL , no wonder . Actually even gay sex is not illegal in india. If I am "caught" red-handed in an intimate position with a man, police can slap sec377 case to me and I could get life imprisonment as maximum punishment, although its rarely enforced but still present in the penal code. And the hindutva govt is in no hurry to scrap this travesty.

So gay marriage is a 100 light year ahead thing. 

Right now india is in a point of history where westernization and urbanization is highest than ever. You see more girls in mini skirts than ever . All youth, esp urban youth is so westernized. No one raises an eyebrow if a girl and a guy are together in public place.

Despite this , lgbt is suffocated. Thats why the disparity is so huge , its painful for most gays . To see someone else take for granted  and enjoy what you are deprived off and would beg to get , is painful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
16 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

LOL , no wonder . Actually even gay sex is not illegal in india. If I am "caught" red-handed in an intimate position with a man, police can slap sec377 case to me and I could get life imprisonment as maximum punishment, although its rarely enforced but still present in the penal code. And the hindutva govt is in no hurry to scrap this travesty.

So gay marriage is a 100 light year ahead thing. 

Right now india is in a point of history where westernization and urbanization is highest than ever. You see more girls in mini skirts than ever . All youth, esp urban youth is so westernized. No one raises an eyebrow if a girl and a guy are together in public place.

Despite this , lgbt is suffocated. Thats why the disparity is so huge , its painful for most gays . To see someone else take for granted  and enjoy what you are deprived off and would beg to get , is painful

Aren't there some gay support groups or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
19 hours ago, Cloud said:

Remember this from long ago?

Ah I have been waiting on this topic to show up. Let us find out why the future of sikhi are addicted 

It does start on a early age. While the parent(s) are to busy with work and stress. The smartphone is parents best babysitter that can take care of them while going to the bathrom. 

If you do not live in the US and do not have access to youtube kids. Then your kids watch stuff like spiderman and elsa from the movie Frozen being sexual with each other.

Basically porn will affect the whole society.

If you find that video on google (which is nsfw for 18+) at around 28:00 you will see the story of Randeep paji that tells tyger about his problem with porn which is very interesting to listen to.

Her full lecture (Gail Dines) is also really interesting.

Porn addiction it should be classed the same as heroin addiction. In canada is classed as a health hazrd for the population according to her.

Men want thier woman to look like Sunny Leone.

The simple solution is to have some monitoring, or educating kids on what's on the internet. (Something most parents don't know much about, sadly).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2017 at 9:20 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

 

I see a handsome man and so desire to cutt off my kesh and remove my dastar and turn into some hunky dude who gets all the fun with other dudes. But then a guilt kicks in and somewhere inside forces me to be karmically responsible lest I find myself in deeper muck.

But I so badly want to flirt with that dude , but I don't want to get into a deeper sansari muck either. Its a tough choice . 

 

F**king LOL 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

F**king LOL 😂😂😂

What's so funny? 

You do realize that your behavior comes across as immature? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2017 at 3:53 AM, jkvlondon said:

zionism is not necessarily about judaism but about world domination ... there are loads of everyday jews who are against the zionist agenda i.e. that the rest of the planet is designed to work for the jews who will be reaping the rewards . 

I have loads of jewish friends and it is they who say that talmudic jews are the most messed up . There may be marrying out by it is not common at all in the homeland as I have said , Jewish lads are constantly harangued  if they marry out because that means their kids are not jews as Jewish heritage passes from Mother to kids .  

they are a community that values control, position and power over the majority  whether achieved by intellectual, monetary or military means . If it was just for looking out  for their own , why all the interference in world affairs including current arming Burma to kill Rohingya muslim despite world condemnation? Why the historical ties to international slave trade and historically being the people with the most slaves on American soil? 

As for those deluded sikhs who look at jews and say we should be like them err, think carefully about what they did to be in that position. We can do so much better, with cleaner hands and consciences 

Well, to address your last statement, they're in a better place now, aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I don't think bana is necessary. When I went to my amrit sanchar, I was the only person wearing a bana excluding the panj pyare, the rest wore kurta pajama. They will ask you to take off your pajama though.  
    • Why did you start drinking? You mentioned it's a recent thing having never really drunk before... So what started it off? Why do you drink? Create an account and feel free to send a personal message veer. It would help you to be open and discuss this issue in detail so we may help as best we can.
    • considering the murderer came forward and sent message through media that he killed vipin sharma because VS had arranged murder of one of his bande , his words were this has nothing to do with dharma but the murder of my man , I do not regret a thing about killing him but do not want other sikhs to be punished for what I did
    • lol yes but sometimes I can be b**tchy 
    • एक मिट्टी की मूर्तियां बनाने वाला  (कुम्हार) ईश्वर से कहता है....._     
      ⚘_"हे प्रभु तू भी एक कलाकार है और मैं भी एक कलाकार हूँ,_   
      ⚘_तूने मुझ जैसे असंख्य पुतले बनाकर इस धरती पर भेजे हैं,_
      ⚘_और मैंने तेरे असंख्य पुतले बना कर इस घरती पर बेचे हैं।_ 
      ⚘_पर ईश्वर उस समय बड़ी शर्म आती है, जब तेरे बनाये हुए पुतले आपस में लड़ते हैं_, 
      ⚘_और मेरे बनाये हुए  पुतलों के सामने लोग शीश झुकाते हैं"_..     🙏🙏
      *ध्यान से पढ़े कितना बड़ा सच है.*
×