Is Dehdari allow as satguru according to Satguru Granth Sahib ji ?

Master

We all don’t believe in living guru (dehdari guru’s). We believe in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI but as all sikh guru’s was (dehdari) in human being from now while debating we have to tell the other’s that dehdari or  human can not be a guru after 10 guru’s. so i want to know from all of over sikh brother that where it is written by which guru ji that can not be a dehdari guru it is written in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI or any bani or any where please tell me so i can feel strong there.  

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Master said:

We all don’t believe in living guru (dehdari guru’s). We believe in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI but as all sikh guru’s was (dehdari) in human being from now while debating we have to tell the other’s that dehdari or  human can not be a guru after 10 guru’s. so i want to know from all of over sikh brother that were it is written by which guru ji that can not be a dehdari guru it is written in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI or any bani or any were please tell me so i can feel strong there.  

(Out of recommendation, if anyone has to ask questions about Gurbani, try posting it on the Gupt section.) The Guru has never been human, he merely had a human body to explain to common people how to meet Vaheguru. The difference between these Dehdhari Gurus, and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, is that one was "Guru" only after being born and ended after they died, regardless of succession, while Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji has existed has Nirankar, (without form), since the beginning, and has always been Vaheguru, and his successors were not chosen based on what they did in their lives, but rather because they, (bodies) were destined to sit on the throne to become Vaheguru's visible form on Earth. 

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ  
बाणी गुरू गुरू है बाणी विचि बाणी अम्रितु सारे ॥ 
Baṇī gurū gurū hai baṇī vicẖ baṇī amriṯ sāre. 
The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained. 

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 982

4 hours ago, Master said:

We all don’t believe in living guru (dehdari guru’s). We believe in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI but as all sikh guru’s was (dehdari) in human being from now while debating we have to tell the other’s that dehdari or  human can not be a guru after 10 guru’s. so i want to know from all of over sikh brother that were it is written by which guru ji that can not be a dehdari guru it is written in SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI or any bani or any were please tell me so i can feel strong there.  

Why do you think Guru Gobind Singh ji gave the gaddhi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, and not passed to a human, and established Khalsa ?

Read up what happened in 1708. 

Guest Jacfsing2

Something I want to add to my previous point, the sources that many Dehdhari Gurus claim supports human Gurus, also says that only Sodhis should be allowed to be Guru. (A source 22 Sodhis used during the finding of 9th Guru, to help their claims). As we know, most of these Pakhandi aren't Sodhis, so odds are they don't really believe in what they are saying.

On 9/5/2017 at 5:09 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

(Out of recommendation, if anyone has to ask questions about Gurbani, try posting it on the Gupt section.) The Guru has never been human, he merely had a human body to explain to common people how to meet Vaheguru. The difference between these Dehdhari Gurus, and Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, is that one was "Guru" only after being born and ended after they died, regardless of succession, while Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji has existed has Nirankar, (without form), since the beginning, and has always been Vaheguru, and his successors were not chosen based on what they did in their lives, but rather because they, (bodies) were destined to sit on the throne to become Vaheguru's visible form on Earth. 

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained. 

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 982

Thanks Dear sir next time ill post any question regarding gurbani to GUPT Section, Now I know these Gurbani tuks ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ  I always put this to my all brothers who believes  in dehdari, after that they replied me with this complete TUK given below. 

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

and ask where it is written  in gurbani that human can not be a guru ?

On 9/5/2017 at 8:06 PM, simran345 said:

Why do you think Guru Gobind Singh ji gave the gaddhi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, and not passed to a human, and established Khalsa ?

Read up what happened in 1708. 

Dear sir while debating i have already put this question.

But they asked me always why guru ji did not mentioned anywhere in between 1430 ANG that human can not be a guru? 
my Question is is there any reference that human can not perform as guru or be a guru ?

1 hour ago, Master said:

Thanks Dear sir next time ill post any question regarding gurbani to GUPT Section,

I don't think you have to do that. I think he meant if someone doesn't have an account, he can post in the Gupt section. In any case, if you post in the Gupt section, you're likely to get lower-quality responses, because people post as Guest accounts, and are neither responsible for what they write, nor can they  receive notifications which allow for a better conversation flow. So I would say, just post in the normal sections.

1 hour ago, Master said:

Now I know these Gurbani tuks ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ  I always put this to my all brothers who believes  in dehdari, after that they replied me with this complete TUK given below. 

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ If His humble servant believes, and acts according to the Words of the Guru's Bani, then the Guru, in person, emancipates him. ||5||

and ask where it is written  in gurbani that human can not be a guru ?

Well, on the ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ  tuk, is the English translation what your dehdhari-following friends tell you or your own translation? Also, are your dehdhari friends Punjabi-speaking? If so, they should know that  ਪਰਤਖਿ does NOT mean "in person". "In person" in Punjabi would be something like ਸ਼ਾਖਸਾਤ. ਪਰਤਖਿ   , on the other hand, means "clearly", "not hidden". 

The literal meaning, according to Mahan Kosh, is "before your eyes":

ਸੰ. ਪ੍ਰਤ੍ਯਕ੍ਸ਼੍‍. ਪ੍ਰਤਿ- ਅਕ੍ਸ਼੍‍ ਵਿ- ਅੱਖ ਦੇ ਸਾਮ੍ਹਣੇ. ਜਾਹਿਰ. "ਪਰਤਖਿ ਦੇਹ ਪਾਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਸੁਆਮੀ." (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੪. ਕੇ) "ਪਰਤਛਿ ਰਿਦੈ ਗੁਰੁ ਅਰਜਨ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ." (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੫. ਕੇ) "ਗੁਰੁ ਅਰਜਨ ਪਰਤਖ੍ਯ ਹਰਿ." (ਸਵੈਯੇ ਮਃ ੫. ਕੇ)

For Sikhs, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are the Living Guru. 

There are pangtis that tell us why a human is not Guru for us:

Gurbani is the embodiment of the Guru and the Guru is the embodiment of Gurbani. In the whole of Gurbani is contained the Nectar. 

ਗੁਰੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਜਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ ॥੫॥ 
गुरु बाणी कहै सेवकु जनु मानै परतखि गुरू निसतारे ॥५॥ 
Gur baṇī kahai sevak jan mānai parṯakẖ gurū nisṯāre. ||5|| 
If the attendant acts up to what Gurbani enjoys, the Guru in person(verily) saves him. 

SGGS ji Ang 982

?? Dhan Guru Ram Das ji

Firstly one needs to define what partakh guru nistare means. It does not mean in human form as me and you humans. It has a deeper meaning. Look at the word in brackets next to it. 

In Chaupai Sahib ji, we are told:

ਆਦਿ ਅੰਤਿ ਏਕੈ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ॥

Aadi Aanti Eekai Avataaraa ॥

आदि अंति एकै अवतारा ॥

He is the only one form the beginning to the end

ਸੋਈ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਮਝਿਯਹੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥੩੮੫॥

Soeee Guroo Samajhiyahu Hamaaraa ॥385॥

सोई गुरू समझियहु हमारा ॥३८५॥

I consider Him only my Guru.385.

ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਤਿਸ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਹਮਾਰੀ ॥

Namasakaara Tisa Hee Ko Hamaaree ॥

नमशकार तिस ही को हमारी ॥