Great achievement by a Sikh woman

TejS

2 hours ago, TejS said:

Interesting, why is that?

I am personally in favor of venturing out into the galaxies unknown. It's not only a testament to the progress of human technology, but also reflects the inquisitive nature of human. It is even mentioned in the GGS on multiple occasions that there are an endless number of worlds, so why not explore them and see all of creation.

Of course, if you have the perspective that there are far more pressing issues to tackle on Earth, I can agree with that.

I think Gurbani also says that one can do all the exploring above by just deep meditating waheguru name.

Guest Jacfsing2

Good idea for her, but anyone claiming that humans will be able to set-up a permanent colony on Mars, isn't thinking straight, we can't even set-up colonies on the ocean on our own earth, and there are some places where nobody lives on Earth. And that's with the atmosphere accommodating our body, aliens have a much better chance of setting a permanent colony over humans. Also humans have landed on the moon for many decades, yet no permanent colony, just a flag.