Life is getting too hard

Guest Sikhquestions

Guest Sikhquestions

Wjkk wjkf 

I need some.advise as I am stressed out day and night and have chest pains because of this. I do path or listen to it as I work long hours so it is hard sometimes I end up listening or nothing at all in a day. 

When I went high school I had a bad and terrible time and every single day I was bullied it's been about 10 years since I left and I cannot stop thinking about how they have bullied me and all their faces I do as much path as I could do but since I work it can be really hard. Soon end up sometime just chanting waheguru in my head or sometimes nothing in a day. I tend to meet them bullies and want to know why it may sound weird but I don't want to remember a single thing from high school please help me by giving suggestions.

Guest Guest Sikhquestions

well i have gone to therapist and it has made it worse my mum treats me very bad and she curses me everyday and provokes me shes hurts me all the time alsoi cant take anyone of it anymore so i curse her back...she has never done anything for me only for my brother and she only loves him and hates me so much and she lies so much she also tells others i fight with her when she always starts with me i ahve been hurt all my life from family and friends will paath help me and make things right? 

Guest Sikhquestions

i am having really bad days as the days go by and my mum dpont stop fighting with me and life is so hard i try to do paath... is it okay to do nitnem in the night and finish the rest the next morning as i work late  and it's hard to do all at once? 

50 minutes ago, Guest Sikhquestions said:

i am having really bad days as the days go by and my mum dpont stop fighting with me and life is so hard i try to do paath... is it okay to do nitnem in the night and finish the rest the next morning as i work late  and it's hard to do all at once? 

Guest GodisYourOnlyFriend
23 hours ago, Guest Sikhquestions said:

How old are you? Maybe move out?

Yes paath will help but it takes time. You have to keep faith and keep doing paath even if u dont feel like it. Its fine to do paath at all times.

Also try to control ur emotions. U already know ur mom is an angry yelling person. U dont want to become like her. So make it a game. Count how long u can keep without getting mad and then how long before u yell back. Try to last a little longer everyday. When she yells at u try not to care. She has not acted like a mother so why should u care abt wat she says? Turn to ur true mother, God and ur true helper, GuruSahib and always have bani and kirtan playing outloud and in ur head. Repeat shabads in ur head. Especially Tu Mera Pita....Tu Mera Rakha Sabhni Thaee and Ja Tu Mere Val Hai...you have a secret lover, someone who will care for u when no one else will. Spend ur thoughts in thinking about him and singing such a Gods praises. He will love u forever and take care of u always. Even when things get bad, remember him and be happy , that you have someone like him on ur side 

I went to Guru Nanak School, not everyone was exactly nice, not even people trying to show that they are into sikhi or even amrit dhari.

I listen to paat at work using headphones. This is not possible for you? Paat calms me down and I guess numbs any pain. Also listen to or read Guru Gobind Singh banis to feel courageous. Also do some sehaj paat from your mobile =)