Barsi of 2 great mahapurakhs

Dsinghd

12 hours ago, WaheguruBlessYou said:

I am very sorry but am very sceptical of sants. The knowledge they may give, I am grateful - I guess it's when people put them on a platform and they allow it. I'm sorry if I may offend anyone. I'm still learning everyday. 

That's ok it's understandable for you to think like this, as nowadays its hard to distinguish from a real and a pakhandi. 

The two Sants mentioned in OP's post were of high avastha. Baba Nand Singh ji never allowed women alone near him, she had to be accompanied by a male member of family or somebody she knew. 

On 25/08/2017 at 7:56 PM, WaheguruBlessYou said:

I am very sorry but am very sceptical of sants. The knowledge they may give, I am grateful - I guess it's when people put them on a platform and they allow it. I'm sorry if I may offend anyone. I'm still learning everyday. 

After every diwan of sant isher singh rara sahib there was a amrit sanchar, in which some 600,000 people took amrit.

On 25/08/2017 at 7:56 PM, WaheguruBlessYou said:

There are whole Astapadis in Sukhmani Sahib on the virtues of Saints, so be sceptical,  but if these Saints are remembered so many years onwards, it shows they were special

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

There are whole Astapadis in Sukhmani Sahib on the virtues of Saints, so be sceptical,  but if these Saints are remembered so many years onwards, it shows they were special

Agree, one has to do their research and see for themselves, instead of insulting all Sants/Mahapurshs. They were not like the ones that are pakhandis of nowadays or that don't follow Sikhi and divert people elsewhere. They put many people on the right path and saved many lost souls from following the wrong path.