Just now, OneBeing said:

What anti sikh joke posts? Its fine, i dont care about your opinion anyway. If you dont like me, then you dont like me. It is what it is.

Your over emotional posts your complete nonsense of topics. Either your a young kid or a troll and I dont think your a really young kid.

You saying you quit sikhi is icing of the cake when you got caught out the joke was over.

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Keep going. Call me all the names you want.

Telling us your going to quit Sikhi, is your own personal choice no one is forcing you to be a Sikh or telling you to quit. No need to tell anyone thats your own preference this is why I called you out as troll as most anti-sikh trolls operate in your manor.

In all the years of reading and being on Sikh forums I have never come across a Sikh saying they gonna quit Sikhi except fake Sikh trolls who were hindu punjabis, atheists or other faiths just trying to make a joke on Sikh forums.

7 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

Well... i aint no hindu. I was asking people how i should quit cuz i didnt know how to and my friend said that i should if i cant handle it.

Sikhi is not hard it is simple it is common sense. Why would anyone say Sikhi is hard? Sikhi is about glorfying God, doing good for humanity, working hard and sharing with others.

There is no requirement you to keep hair that is part of the Khalsa bana if you want to be a Khalsa then you take amrit and keep your kesh. If you dont wonna be a khalsa then dont, its free will. Sikhi is about free choice within the limits of what Guru Ji has advised and taught.

If you still have problem keep to simple basic easy rules then your a troll a fake Sikh who doesnt deserve any attention any more.