1 hour ago, OneBeing said:

Its been weeks and i cant find any strength do paath any more. I've literally been in bed all day on my phone watching movies etc and not doing anything spirutual. I became so lazy. I even did ardas so many times to give me strength to stay on the path of sikhi and not fall off.

I dont know what happened. All of a sudden i lost all motivation. At school i never ate anything because I wanted to find some sort of motivation to make me do my paath again. I use to find a way to force my self to do it. Pain etc, but not even that worked. Obviously you need love and stuff and some kind of connection with Gurbani to be able to do this.

Maybe its cuz of my past life or something. Thats why im not blessed to be able to do these kind of things. I know so much about the spiritual side of sikhi, but find it so hard to do it and apply it to my life anymore.

I use to do satnam waheguru jaap and mool mantar everwhere i went. Walking to school, at break, when ever i had free time etc. I did japji sahib all the time in my mind when i was at school because of my panic attacks etc.

I know im a bad person and have a HUGE EGO (haumai). I dont know how to lose my lazyness. What do I do?? I never had any sikh friends in my life so i got no one to give advice or anything. I've never met any practicing sikh my age in my life who can relate and none of my family or anything practice it even though they are amritdhari and they know nothing about sikhi, they can't even name all the gurus.

I dont know what to do. Should i just leave spirituality and sikhi? No one else around me is doing it and when i talk about these kind of things around other people, i get laughed at and they say "what the hell are you talking about, stop speaking this nonesense".

Go to the park and leave your mobile at home. Perform simran there. Be away from mobile devices.

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Its been weeks and i cant find any strength do paath any more. I've literally been in bed all day on my phone watching movies etc and not doing anything spirutual. I became so lazy. I even did ardas so many times to give me strength to stay on the path of sikhi and not fall off.

I dont know what happened. All of a sudden i lost all motivation. At school i never ate anything because I wanted to find some sort of motivation to make me do my paath again. I use to find a way to force my self to do it. Pain etc, but not even that worked. Obviously you need love and stuff and some kind of connection with Gurbani to be able to do this.

Maybe its cuz of my past life or something. Thats why im not blessed to be able to do these kind of things. I know so much about the spiritual side of sikhi, but find it so hard to do it and apply it to my life anymore.

I use to do satnam waheguru jaap and mool mantar everwhere i went. Walking to school, at break, when ever i had free time etc. I did japji sahib all the time in my mind when i was at school because of my panic attacks etc.

I know im a bad person and have a HUGE EGO (haumai). I dont know how to lose my lazyness. What do I do?? I never had any sikh friends in my life so i got no one to give advice or anything. I've never met any practicing sikh my age in my life who can relate and none of my family or anything practice it even though they are amritdhari and they know nothing about sikhi, they can't even name all the gurus.

I dont know what to do. Should i just leave spirituality and sikhi? No one else around me is doing it and when i talk about these kind of things around other people, i get laughed at and they say "what the hell are you talking about, stop speaking this nonesense".

You have a spiritual sickness. When one is sick,.one doesn't say i give up, im not good at taking care of this body, im just gonna go die. You have been invaded by a virus or bacteria and medicine will cure you. Same here, u need to get some medicine. When one is too lazy to get medicine of naam and bani, go to sangat. Go to a samagam, either a rainsabai, famous kirtani coming into town, a great kathavachak anything. Go and do darshan of guruji and go be pesh in gurujis darbar. Ask and beg for a cure, for Say-i pyare Mel jina mileaa tera naam chit aavai..

Go to camp, go listen to katha. Also put on sukhmani sahib or dukh bhanjani sahib on replay for 24 hours in ur room.

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

What do you mean?

I have full faith that if you go and do matha Tek and sit in Maharaj hazoori. 

Focussing on guru sahib you will realise why you did paath and Simran in the first place. 

If your lucky maybe you will even feel the bliss from kirtan.

Don't be too hard on yourself and speak to Guru Granth Sahib ji. Try understanding what they are saying to you.

Ive been in a similar position and have felt hard gone and disappointed in not doing nitnem and being lazy. I then try saying to myself I've been lazy and need to make up for it by going seva at the gurdwara as a punishment (even though it's not a punishment) it's just a way in me getting my mind frame right and by doing seva you always feel better.

You are lucky and have Sikhi within you. Be positive and Chardi kala any issues you have put them in front of Maharaj.

Bhul chak maaf

I see spirituality as a rollercoaster, you will have those times. I sure they are all tests. But just don't give up. Start in small doses, build it up again. 

Whether I have those times or not, I still talk to waheguru ji as a best friend, or parent or try think of waheguruji in whatever I do. I guess it's about developing that pure unconditional love - just like how Guru ji has for you.

Not to become routine but to develop the thirst for god and do path/kirtan/simran.