Why Sikhs cant be exonerated for rise of Ram Rahims in and around Punjab

singhbj singh

14 hours ago, superkaur said:

Sri Guru granth sahib Ji is waheguru? Are you feeling ok?

Where did you get this new revealation? Guru gobind Singh ji never said this... nor did any of the Guru's they didnt say adi granth is Waheguru we must worship the saroop. Guru gobind singh ji forbade people to call him God and said those who did would be cursed. So when he transfered the Guruship to SGGS Ji he transfered only the Guruship not the God status you seem to have mistakenly believed in.

So all these years you been worshipping literally worshipping SGGS Ji as an idol as God? like hindus do with their idols like the dehra premis worship their cult leaders as God.

Oh dear no wonder your so lost.... people like you need alot of help understanding Sikhi if your that lost

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru and Vaheguru as Shabad Guru/Gurbani teaches.  In your ignorance you compare Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to an idol.  Please stop reading half baked scholars verbal diarrhea as the truth.  Adi Granth Sahib ji was placed on Baba Buddha ji head as Sri Guru Arjun Dev did chaur sahib over Adi Granth Sahib ji.  Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji slept on the floor and Adi Granth took the bed.  Such are the teachings of my Guru.  Please don't take my Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Bani out of context.  Read the full pankti and Guru Sahib says don't see any difference between Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji and Vaheguru....paraphrase.  Related Shabads from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Bani on who is the Guru have to be taken to figure out the puzzle.  Gursikhs, Gurmukhs, Sants, Brahmgyanis, Bhagats, Sikhs who writing are in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji all agree Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji is the Guru and Vaheguru (nirankar).  

I was just talking to someone about the shakti of Gurbani and saying only those can speak of Gurbani who have experienced the power and natural attraction.  How a Sikh can hear clearly Gurbani coming from another Gursikhs mouth even though his lips are not moving.  How both naturally draw to each other and enjoy each other presence in Vaheguru praise. Such are the blessed moments enjoyed.  Such amazing feeling comes over the mind that can't be measured or explained.  Vaheguru praise is so great.  His miracles are so wonderful, his actions are so beautiful.  We as mere ants can only beg to see his feet.  How sweet his feet must be, the radiance, the glory, the magnificent view of his feet.  How lucky are such Gursikhs who see his feet as they read Gurbani.  Even the most evil minded people fall before his feet and ask for the greatest blessing of all.  Bringing the mind to listen to his teachings in Gurbani.  Over and over beating the mind till it gives up and falls at Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji feet.  Such a difficult task done with Guru's grace is his glory alone.  All victory belongs to him.  No one else has a say in his doings.  Continuously singing his praise is the only job of the householder.  Beating the mind to recognize he is the only one who creates and acts is very difficult.  The mind wants to say it has a permanent existence in this illusion.  The mind does not realize Vaheguru is inside and out of the body.  Even after recognizing this truth the mind wants to proclaim guruship.  Believing it can reach the feet of Vaheguru.  Such foolish acts are done in vain.  Lost in the 3 gunas the mind begs for shells and loses sight of the jewel placed close to the shell.  Without the jewel Vaheguru can't be found.  His grace, peace of mind, love and praise is only received when the mind is placed before the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and ready to follow every instruction.  Give the mind to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and let him rewrite the minds programming.  How can the mind recognize what it does not know about.  Only the perfect instructor can teach the mind its mistakes and bring it to accept it has no power.  Only the perfect instructor can teach the mind how to ask for and what to ask for and why.  All praise belongs to him.  His instructions are perfect and complete.  Only he can teach who is perfect as Vaheguru.  Others are only lost in their ego and babble on.  Vaho vaho Bani Nirankar hai

16 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru and Vaheguru as Shabad Guru/Gurbani teaches.  In your ignorance you compare Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to an idol.  Please stop reading half baked scholars verbal diarrhea as the truth.  Adi Granth Sahib ji was placed on Baba Buddha ji head as Sri Guru Arjun Dev did chaur sahib over Adi Granth Sahib ji.  Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji slept on the floor and Adi Granth took the bed.  Such are the teachings of my Guru.  Please don't take my Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Bani out of context.  Read the full pankti and Guru Sahib says don't see any difference between Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji and Vaheguru....paraphrase.  Related Shabads from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Bani on who is the Guru have to be taken to figure out the puzzle.  Gursikhs, Gurmukhs, Sants, Brahmgyanis, Bhagats, Sikhs who writing are in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji all agree Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji is the Guru and Vaheguru (nirankar).  

I was just talking to someone about the shakti of Gurbani and saying only those can speak of Gurbani who have experienced the power and natural attraction.  How a Sikh can hear clearly Gurbani coming from another Gursikhs mouth even though his lips are not moving.  How both naturally draw to each other and enjoy each other presence in Vaheguru praise. Such are the blessed moments enjoyed.  Such amazing feeling comes over the mind that can't be measured or explained.  Vaheguru praise is so great.  His miracles are so wonderful, his actions are so beautiful.  We as mere ants can only beg to see his feet.  How sweet his feet must be, the radiance, the glory, the magnificent view of his feet.  How lucky are such Gursikhs who see his feet as they read Gurbani.  Even the most evil minded people fall before his feet and ask for the greatest blessing of all.  Bringing the mind to listen to his teachings in Gurbani.  Over and over beating the mind till it gives up and falls at Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji feet.  Such a difficult task done with Guru's grace is his glory alone.  All victory belongs to him.  No one else has a say in his doings.  Continuously singing his praise is the only job of the householder.  Beating the mind to recognize he is the only one who creates and acts is very difficult.  The mind wants to say it has a permanent existence in this illusion.  The mind does not realize Vaheguru is inside and out of the body.  Even after recognizing this truth the mind wants to proclaim guruship.  Believing it can reach the feet of Vaheguru.  Such foolish acts are done in vain.  Lost in the 3 gunas the mind begs for shells and loses sight of the jewel placed close to the shell.  Without the jewel Vaheguru can't be found.  His grace, peace of mind, love and praise is only received when the mind is placed before the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and ready to follow every instruction.  Give the mind to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and let him rewrite the minds programming.  How can the mind recognize what it does not know about.  Only the perfect instructor can teach the mind its mistakes and bring it to accept it has no power.  Only the perfect instructor can teach the mind how to ask for and what to ask for and why.  All praise belongs to him.  His instructions are perfect and complete.  Only he can teach who is perfect as Vaheguru.  Others are only lost in their ego and babble on.  Vaho vaho Bani Nirankar hai

Well explained!

5 hours ago, Premi5 said:

A good question, answer to which I have no idea. 

That's easily answered. The proposals came to them, they weren't actively seeking them. That same style of question is used by anti-Sikh elements to say woman are inferior in Sikhism as there were no "woman" Gurus, Why there are no female writers in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, why Guru Sahib took avtar in so called "khatri" caste and so on and so forth. 

Marriage proposals were constantly coming into their house, They simply picked the one who was destined to take Avtar as Guru Sahib's Mehal. Only the blind see the caste, As Batichar Natek makes it clear there are always forces at work on why certain divine beings come into certain families.

ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਤ ਅਰ ਪਤ ॥  makes it abundant all Sikhs have no caste, sure call them whatever you want with respect to their occupation, but adding their so called Caste into it is an oxymoron of the highest degree, almost akin to blasphemy and completely against Guru Gobind Singh Ji's words. But the so called Punjabi Caste System is based entirely in the Hindu one, So if you have any respect for Guru Gobind Singh Ji then follow his words. 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, silverSingh said:

No one said you were but if the other person said he was a jat and proud of it why did you accuse him for being a casteist.  Again, if you don't have a caste for whatever reasons, does it mean if others have it and are proud of it, that you accuse them of being casteist? What gives you the right to do so? Your caste may not matter to you in this day and age, but that does not mean that it does not matter to others in this day and age! People are very proud of who they are, no one has the right to accuse them of being something they are not.

I was on this forum that night when the discussion finally ended. I was so horrified at your behavior towards the other poster that I can't find words to express my horror. You carried on accusing him of being a casteist when he emphatically kept on denying it and telling you again and again that he is a jatt and very proud of it! What part of his repetitive reply could you not understand? He admitted that he is no expert on others' castes. If picking on him wasn't enough then you decided to gang up on him together with that 'kira' girl like a pair of vultures.

If you rather want to be of the lowest caste then don't accuse others for openly expressing their pride in who and what caste they are. If someone is of a higher caste that does not make them a heretic. One can be of a lower caste and be a heretic for god's sake! How foolish can you get with you stupidity is beyond words. I am surprised they have not banned you from the forum for swearing at prophets of other religions and stirring up racial hatred. What does your sheer racist attitude which you openly admit to and express unequivocally tell us about you?

I had respected you in the past but after seeing how you behave towards everyone on this forum I have none left. Your behavior was  like two unsupervised bullies in the playground towards that poster.

I don't care how much you respect me, I was saying the truth that Sikhs have no caste and will continue promoting Anti-caste, whether that's Jaat power or Brahmin supremacy or whatever. I don't need @Kira to agree with me, but if we do agree, I won't claim to say that we had different views. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself gave us names of Singhs and Kaurs, not to be ghulamis to a caste, but to think above it. And that is something you and all your troll supporters can't comprehend for being too attached to your caste. Read some Gurbani sometime, it will agree that my position, in fact you only see small amounts of Anti-racist/Anti-casteism behavoir, but in Gurmat it goes even deeper into equality, something you can't understand.

• The topic was locked