Why Sikhs cant be exonerated for rise of Ram Rahims in and around Punjab

singhbj singh

1 minute ago, jaspindjy said:

No comment.

Of course you don't have a comment. Gurbani disproved you, So now inside you're scared and frightened. One side wants to stay loyal to your Lady Maya (Caste) while the other is confused by it all. 

This is all perfectly normal for growing up. 

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, Kira said:

Of course you don't have a comment. Gurbani disproved you, So now inside you're scared and frightened. One side wants to stay loyal to your Lady Maya (Caste) while the other is confused by it all. 

This is all perfectly normal for growing up. 

That guy already edited that.

Guest Jacfsing2

:notalk:

4 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

i AM A JATT AND VERY VERY PROUD OF MY CASTE. YOU CAN BURN WITH JEALOUSY AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE .

Nobody is jealous of you. Honestly I see you as some kid playing some game where they try to show how great they are, but in reality, just someone with an inflated ego.:rofl

14 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

It is best not to say too much when people talk about castes because if you do say anything opposite or show any agitation people automatically assume you belong to low caste. You must both be low caste sikhs to agitate so much. Your posts indicate that you both are not  of jat caste.

You're right I'm not of Jat Caste, I don't have a caste. I'd rather sit around with the so called "Shudra" than anyone else. Seek the company of the lowliest.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, silverSingh said:

It is best not to say too much when people talk about castes because if you do say anything opposite or show any agitation people automatically assume you belong to low caste. You must both be low caste sikhs to agitate so much. Your posts indicate that you both are not of jat caste.

I never claimed to be Jat whatsoever, or any caste really, (not really important if you ask me, whether I'm a Brahmin or Dalit especially in this day and age). But I'd rather be of the lowest caste and a real Sikh, than being the highest caste and being some heretic.

5 hours ago, silverSingh said:

It is best not to say too much when people talk about castes because if you do say anything opposite or show any agitation people automatically assume you belong to low caste. You must both be low caste sikhs to agitate so much. Your posts indicate that you both are not  of jat caste.

It's got nothing to do with what caste one comes from. Those that think there are high and low castes, especially in this day and age really need to do some soul searching. It's not rocket science to understand what's being said about caste in the threads and numerous other past threads. If people want to cling onto their castes and be proud of it, then that's ego. Because there's nothing to be proud of a caste, it's the qualities of a person that one looks at, and not their caste, that's where the pride should be. Not, that they are from flana themkara caste. 

The Gurus never said they were proud of being so and so caste, so why should we? Something to think about  ?.

• The topic was locked