Why Sikhs cant be exonerated for rise of Ram Rahims in and around Punjab

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

Kira singh/kaur I am CALLING YOU A LIAR FOR DISTORTING SURNAMES OF SIKH PEOPLE and NOT THE GURUS AND BHAI GURDAS SAHIB. You are a liar when you said that your have replaced your caste name Guru Nanak. So really you should be calle kira singh/kaur Guru Nanak? You are a liar. What is OPENLY HILARIOUS is that a son/daughter of DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ CANNOT ACCEPT OR COME TO TERMS WITH THE GURU'S HUKAM and is having problems with accepting and coming to terms with her caste and family without realising that it was Guru's Hukam that sent her/him in that family and caste in the first place because of your karam. You cannot accept Waheguru ji's Hukam at all and this is what is most hilarious part of your post when in the same breath you call yourself as if you really are His caste??  COME AGAIN, joker!! You are fake.

Of course our caste is useless when we try exploit it to the disadvantage of others. But this does not give us the right to disrespect Guru Ji's Hukam when we know He is the ONE who chose our family, caste, siblings and relatives for us in the first place. We are born in a family and caste of His Choice. We have no say in His Decisions.  So I am VERY VERY PROUD HE SENT ME TO MY PRESENT FAMILY AND THEIR CASTE and have no problems WHATSOEVER with accepting His Divine Hukam. I am grateful to Him every single day for giving me such noble parents amritdari parents and siblings and relatives and I sing his praises and glories evermore. I can't disown or leave them because they are very dear to us and we respect our elders especially our bajoorg. Same here in my family. Our bajoorgs taught us santhia when we growing up. We grew up observing amritvela and kirtan and simran. We eat out of sarbloh bhandeys, wear shastars, ride horses and play ghatka and do shaster vidiya from as long as I can remember it. We don't eat at nobody's house not even if they be amritdari because my pardada ji very strict Gursikh who did sangat of Great Mahapurakhs in 1870s onwards. Can't say exact dates.

You are family-less. Why I say this because if you loved your above family sincerely and genuinely you will not disrespect my family by calling them a disgrace. Have you ever heard the words of Mahapurakh Sant Baba Nidhan Singh Ji on how to treat your earthly family ever? We cannot love our spiritual family unless we first learn to love our earthly family which Maharaj has blessed us with. Our earthly family is given to us by His Divine Hukam and we must be grateful for it even if we poor and have no clothes or food to eat. We must respect our parents and what they do for us.

I don't need any DNA testing at all my personal heritage tells me who I am. Show me where it says in your DNA that you are Kira singh/kaur Guru Nanak or whatever your real life name may be? Does your DNA test results tell you, you are kira? If they tested your DNA will they find out your name written on every single DNA marker? As I said before, I don't give a toss about DNA because I have strong faith in Guru Maharaj's Hukam and am very grateful for the family and caste and siblings I have been blessed with.  You can also walk out of this forum and call your self laddu, pappu and gappu and no one will know which name is your real name because when they take your DNA sample and check every single marker they will not find your true name written on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They will believe you are a 'pappu' because you say so and so on. NO HARM DONE.

I fully understand what you are saying. You are very jealous of jatts for some reason, you need not be jealous of me because I don't have any problems with anyone of different castes. As I said before, I have friends from all races, religions, cultures and castes and I love everyone for who they are. 

I cannot interfere with Maharaj's Hukam, he chose my family, caste and siblings for me so I can't be blamed for where I am born and how I have been brought up.

Sure, if we all had DNA tests done, the results will never prove our caste color or creed or whatever BUT when we fill forms, documents and suchlike we can't just say okay my name is jaspindjy bains but please test my DNA to find out who I really am. My first day at work I introduced myself jaspindjy bains BUT i don't remember telling them to check my  DNA and everysingle marker to find out who I really am. I will remember to do this next time when I introduce myself to people which is going to be tomorrow morning.

Amritdharis like yourself are worse than RSS.

32 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

My first day at work I introduced myself jaspindjy bains BUT i don't remember telling them to check my  DNA and everysingle marker to find out who I really am. I will remember to do this next time when I introduce myself to people which is going to be tomorrow morning.

That's your surname, not a caste. Anybody with the same surname could have been from any caste. Doesn't mean they are all Jatt. 

Watch this video, Bhai Jagraj Singh explained why the goath/caste is asked at marriage time. 

53 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

Kira singh/kaur I am CALLING YOU A LIAR FOR DISTORTING SURNAMES OF SIKH PEOPLE and NOT THE GURUS AND BHAI GURDAS SAHIB. You are a liar when you said that your have replaced your caste name Guru Nanak. So really you should be calle kira singh/kaur Guru Nanak? You are a liar. What is OPENLY HILARIOUS is that a son/daughter of DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ CANNOT ACCEPT OR COME TO TERMS WITH THE GURU'S HUKAM and is having problems with accepting and coming to terms with her caste and family without realising that it was Guru's Hukam that sent her/him in that family and caste in the first place because of your karam. You cannot accept Waheguru ji's Hukam at all and this is what is most hilarious part of your post when in the same breath you call yourself as if you really are His caste??  COME AGAIN, joker!! You are fake.

Of course our caste is useless when we try exploit it to the disadvantage of others. But this does not give us the right to disrespect Guru Ji's Hukam when we know He is the ONE who chose our family, caste, siblings and relatives for us in the first place. We are born in a family and caste of His Choice. We have no say in His Decisions.  So I am VERY VERY PROUD HE SENT ME TO MY PRESENT FAMILY AND THEIR CASTE and have no problems WHATSOEVER with accepting His Divine Hukam. I am grateful to Him every single day for giving me such noble parents amritdari parents and siblings and relatives and I sing his praises and glories evermore. I can't disown or leave them because they are very dear to us and we respect our elders especially our bajoorg. Same here in my family. Our bajoorgs taught us santhia when we growing up. We grew up observing amritvela and kirtan and simran. We eat out of sarbloh bhandeys, wear shastars, ride horses and play ghatka and do shaster vidiya from as long as I can remember it. We don't eat at nobody's house not even if they be amritdari because my pardada ji very strict Gursikh who did sangat of Great Mahapurakhs in 1870s onwards. Can't say exact dates.

You are family-less. Why I say this because if you loved your above family sincerely and genuinely you will not disrespect my family by calling them a disgrace. Have you ever heard the words of Mahapurakh Sant Baba Nidhan Singh Ji on how to treat your earthly family ever? We cannot love our spiritual family unless we first learn to love our earthly family which Maharaj has blessed us with. Our earthly family is given to us by His Divine Hukam and we must be grateful for it even if we poor and have no clothes or food to eat. We must respect our parents and what they do for us.

I don't need any DNA testing at all my personal heritage tells me who I am. Show me where it says in your DNA that you are Kira singh/kaur Guru Nanak or whatever your real life name may be? Does your DNA test results tell you, you are kira? If they tested your DNA will they find out your name written on every single DNA marker? As I said before, I don't give a toss about DNA because I have strong faith in Guru Maharaj's Hukam and am very grateful for the family and caste and siblings I have been blessed with.  You can also walk out of this forum and call your self laddu, pappu and gappu and no one will know which name is your real name because when they take your DNA sample and check every single marker they will not find your true name written on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They will believe you are a 'pappu' because you say so and so on. NO HARM DONE.

I fully understand what you are saying. You are very jealous of jatts for some reason, you need not be jealous of me because I don't have any problems with anyone of different castes. As I said before, I have friends from all races, religions, cultures and castes and I love everyone for who they are. 

I cannot interfere with Maharaj's Hukam, he chose my family, caste and siblings for me so I can't be blamed for where I am born and how I have been brought up.

Sure, if we all had DNA tests done, the results will never prove our caste color or creed or whatever BUT when we fill forms, documents and suchlike we can't just say okay my name is jaspindjy bains but please test my DNA to find out who I really am. My first day at work I introduced myself jaspindjy bains BUT i don't remember telling them to check my  DNA and everysingle marker to find out who I really am. I will remember to do this next time when I introduce myself to people which is going to be tomorrow morning.

So what you're saying is that Bhai Gurdas Ji is a liar and so are all the other mahapurkhs I quotes. Gotcha. All you've said is you're so proud of your family and Caste that it trumps Gurbani. Gotcha. I do love my family, just unlike you im not overly attached to them.

Why on earth would I be jealous of anyone? My life is going great thus far. I'm about to graduate from University, I have a loving family, my grades are impeccable and I support my family on the side. I'm content with that I have. My family are prefect, I love them but I'll discard them if they prevent me from serving my Guru. What exactly does your caste have that I would want? Bhangra? dancing woman? an ego the size of Jupiter? I'm fine being the Caste of Gurmukh.

I'm casteless, as are you if you claim to be Amritdhari. You're calling the Punj pyare liars as well. Who else will you call liars? 

I've presented my case. Quite frannkly your family and you are just worthless if you can't even sit still and listen to a single Amrit Sanchar without it going in 1 ear and out the other. Maya is within God's Hukam, yet I reject it. Don't use the whole "its within Guru's Hukam" line, I can apply that to anyone or anything heretic.

So I'm asking you 1 direct question, are all the Mahapurkhs I mentioned above liars then? They reject your stupid ideology.  Just answer that one question. Is your family on the same level as them?

The highlight is exactly what I was saying, Caste is a foolishly created social construct by Hindus. The ones who clinge to it furiously like you are the idiots that are ruining Sikhi, RSS don't need to do anything.

I'll break this down for you since you seem to be rather dim. Sikhs have no castes, their caste is Naam and that of Guru Sahib. Who himself is casteless. My caste therefore is "Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Ji" 

Biologically speaking from a DNA perspective only you can see someone's exact make up. Racial make up, facial features, hair colour and so on. 

Social aspects such as names have no influence as they are always changing, infact during Amrit Sanchars names are changed. People's names change all the time, Bhai Nihal Singh Ji was referred to as Bhai Maharaj Singh Ji purely because he was so pious he referred to everyone as Maharaj. So called Caste falls into the category of Social aspects of modern day Punjab. That entire facade was smashed by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Like a name it's so easy to change that, infact back when the true Caste system was started by a Rishi it was exactly that. One that constantly changed. Caste is enriched with Maya, So clinging to it (like Guru Nanak Dev Ji said) is useless.

So if Maharaj gives out Castes then do tell me what Caste the name Smith belongs to, What about the surname Snow? the surname Mutombo? If Divine Ordinance is involved then please do tell me the "castes" of these names.

5 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

No, I am not saying any such thing at all! In fact what I am really saying is that you are a LIAR for distorting caste surnames and replacing them with names of your own making.

Where have I done that? I said my Caste was that of "Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Ji" and that of my Divine Father who is Casteless. Thus I have no caste. 

Why are you so jealous of jatts. What have the jatts ever done to you that was so bad? Otherwise, why would you make so MUCH FUSS?  Your obsession with castes is OTT.YOU ARE EXTREMELY INSECURE WITHIN YOURSELF AND ARE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.  I don't have an ideology for anyone to accept. I don't have one now and I never shall have one in the future.

I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm not the one babbling on about being proud of a caste, that's all you. 

Why do you need to know if my family is at the same level as them? Them who?  Before you go any further, let me CLARIFY this to you for once and for all:

So you think your Family's avasta is on the level of Bhai Nand Lal Ji or Bhai Gurdas Ji? Honestly I'm making this as simple as I can. I honestly don't know how much more simpler I need to make it. 

My family is my own business and not anyone elses. They are too SACRED TO DISCUSS  WITH STRANGERS ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM.  I will refrain from discussing them with you.

You are suffering from inferiority complex and you need to work on it. 

You were the one babbling on about them, not me. I don't have an inferiority complex, nor do I need tribalism to define who I am. 

You're avoiding my questions so I'll ask you again.

So if Maharaj gives out Castes then do tell me what Caste the name Smith belongs to, What about the surname Snow? the surname Mutombo? If Divine Ordinance is involved then please do tell me the "castes" of these names.

So I'm asking you 1 direct question, are all the Mahapurkhs I mentioned above liars then? They reject your stupid ideology.  

15 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

So, do you really call yourself kira kaur/singh Guru Nanak Dev Ji when you introduce yourself to people or when you fill out official documents for job applications, passport renewals or for a marriage certificate? If you do then you are a LIAR.  Waheguru is casteless but when we are born our parents give us a name and that forms our identity as we grow up. No parents call their children Gurjit singh Guru Nanak Dev Ji now, do they?  We use our surnames at the end of our names given to us by our parents. We are too young to tell them not to name us. Is it our fault if our parents choose to name us when we are born? I have told you in my previous post that you are suffering from inferiority complex which you need to work on. It is not your fault for having it. You can sort it out and there is nothing to feel ashamed about if you know what I mean?

I am very proud of my name and my caste, what is wrong with feeling proud about who you are? Doou you wish I felt sad and depressed and very insecure about who I am instead? But why? Do you wish I cried everyday because I am a jatt and have Bains as my surname? But why? I honestly don't understand why are you so obsessed with me, I am a married man.

How do I measure my family's avastha, can you tell me? Is there a method by which we can all measure each others avastha to see who or which one of us is nearest to their avasthas? You can make it as simple as you like but I can assure you there is no way anyone can measure anyone elses avastha on way or the other. Neither would a DNA test help in this matter. Only Maharaj Antaryami can measure each and everyone's avastha not us.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ON EARTH DID I SAY THAT IT IS MAHARAJ JI THAT GIVE US THE CASTE? WHEN, OH WHEN DID I SAY THIS? WHICH LIFE DID I SAY THIS TO YOU, I SURE DON'T HAVE ANY RECOLLECTION OF IT! 

I said to you that Maharaj ji is the one that chooses our family for us. He decides whether he wants to send us to a jatt family, a brahman family, a shuder family or any other family you can think of. We take birth in a family of HIS CHOICE and NOT OURS. When we are born people say hardiyal singh sandhu de munda hoya little does this munda know who balvinder singh sandhu is. Then this so called hardiyal singh sandhu takes us to the gurdwara for naming ceremony and the granthi singh gets the akhar rara or sasa or kaka then they name us according to this akhar. For example, if the granthi singh gets a rara akhar then they can name us with any sikh name beginning with letter rara such as ranjit singh sandhu or rumail singh sandhu or whatever. We don't even know what they have named us till we are at least 6 months old when we turn our faces towards our mums and dads when they call us with a name of their choice. DO YOU GET IT NOW? We don't choose our parents or our names or our surnames ever.  Waheguru sends us in a ready made family. The parents are already there to conceive us and then name us we don't have any choice.

As far as smith, snow and matumbo surnames are concerned I think you should really take their DNA samples to find out if they are really who they claim they are.

No they are not liars because I have no ideology for them or anyone else to accept or reject. From all I know about my pardada ji is that we are meant to ACCEPT HIS HUKAM AND LIVE IN HIS BHANA and forever thanking Him for giving us a human birth so we can work towards our muktti.

If Maharaj's Hukam is that you should be born as a royalty can you do anything to change that? If Maharaj's Hukam is for you to be born a a queen or king of some country is there anything you can do to question His Hukam? You will have to accept His Divine Hukam and live with gratitude for blessing you with a family.  Similarly, If it is Maharaj's Hukam for me to be born in some very poor family with surname that tells others that I am a shuder or vaishiy or whatever, is there anything i can do to question His Hukam? What if he sends me to a family of thieves and murders, would I be able to stop His Hukam? NO, I WOULDN'T.

So the best option would be to thank him first for blessing me with a mother and father and be proud of everything they give or do for me and never feel ashamed of which caste, color or creed Maharaj ji chose for me. I will accept His Hukam no matter where he sends me next time round and hopefully He will be there like my mother and father and siblings and friends to watch over me and pick me up every time I fall.

Why are you avoiding all my questions. You said Caste is determined by God, so tell me what Caste these english surnames are and why you and your family call Bhai Gurdas Ji and Bhai Nand Lal Ji  liars. Do you not consider them Brahmgyanis? do you think they were liars and fools? is that what you're saying? because that's what it sounds like.

You've said that God's Hukam determines caste yet you can't tell me the caste of Smith, Mutumbo and so on. What utter tosh. Don't drag God into the mess you and your family are a part of. Sure its all within Hukam but so is death, destruction and genocide. That doesn't make it right.

I swear you have to be one of the densest people I've met. Where have I actually said i have the words "Guru Nanak Dev" in my name? I said my caste is that of "Sikh of Guru Nanak" , My lord and Liege who is casteless and thus so am I. Caste is based in Maya, So feel free to be Maya's little wench all your life, I'm sure you and your family will go far in that. I even explained the basis of the caste system is in the social infrastructure of Punjabi society and has its roots in Hinduism. All you're doing is showing people you're more loyal to that. I broke it down in plain english to the point an infant could understand how easy it is to change your name, surname and assume a different Identity. Heck, Sikhs do it all the time and did so in the past. You're so clung onto your own identity its no wonder you seem so hellbent on protecting it. 

All I hear is you whining about how proud you are of your caste and family. Yet you're running from the questions im asking. 

Anyone who believes in the Caste System can take it up with Guru Sahib himself. He even outright said it's all lies. 

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਸਹਿਤ ਜਾਤਨ ਸੰਦੇਹਿ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੋ ਸੰਗਿ ਨ ਛੋਡਤ ਨੇਹ ॥
From the Mukh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, Father of the Khalsa 

I could sit here and post quote after quote but i fear it would fall on deaf ears. Trying to penetrate the thick ego of the caste minded person isn't something I have the power to do I fear.

24 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  With all due respect to you kira kaur/singh/ Guru Nanak Dev ji stick this in your head if you have one.

I AM NOT AVOIDING YOUR QUESTIONS. I DID NOT SAY CASTE IS DETERMINED BY WAHEGURU GOD IN YOUR CASE. I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON CASTES SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW AND THAT IS WHY I SAID TO YOU TO TRY A DNA SAMPLE ON THEM TO FIND OUT.  MY FAMILY, MAY GOD BLESS THEM, AND I ARE NOT SAYING THAT DHAN DHAN BHAI GURDAS JI AND DHAN DHAN BHAI NAND LAL JI ARE THE 'L' WORD. THIS 'L' WORD IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO YOU FOR DISTORTING THE CASTE NAMES. THEY ARE ABOVE BRAHMGIYANIS FOR HEAVENS LOT. THEY ARE WAHEGURE ROOP NOW.  THEY ARE NOT THE 'L' WORD OR THE 'F' WORD AT ALL. MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR USING THESE WORD IN CONNECTION WITH OMG I  DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT AVASTHA MY FAMILY IS AND I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO WAY OF MEASURING IT.  OMG I don't believe I am typing all this.

They said that Guru Sahib merged the castes into one caste of Khalsa. So clearly if you don't believe that then they are liars by your standards. Shame.

Yes, it is God's Hukam that determines everything isn't it? So why determining caste should be any different for God, tell me?

Sure then he'd do it for everyone in the world. So I asked you to tell me what castes Smith has.

So when you introduce yourself to people you just say hello how are you I am Mr/Mrs/Miss Nobody but belong to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sikh but have no name to call myself with because my parents didn't name me so I have none?

Sure I have a name, with the surname "Singh" at the end. I don't need a third name. I can change my name all I want. 

Your inferiority complex is to blame for your lack of understanding what I have tried to explain to you. As i said before, my family is neither yours or anyone elses business. They have already gone extremely far as far as i know and have given us all enormous amounts of spirituality and spiritual wisdom to die for. So, no, no worries love. My family is beyond this maya and I am very proud of my name and my caste which is a JATT caste.

You are totally obsessed with caste so carry on whining and babbling no one is listening to you.

THANK YOU MAHARAJ JI FOR BLESSING ME WITH A JATT CASTE and I AM VERY PROUD OF IT. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Clearly your family is so beyond maya. I mean sitting and listening to the Punj Pyare about destroying their caste was too much for them and you. They love Hindu traditions so much they're actually trying to keep them alive in Sikhi (!) much enlightenment.

You and your family will go to hell, and no I'm not swearing at you nor am I saying it from me. That's the fate Guru Sahib said awaited those who fear and cling to the caste system.

Honestly I'm not the one screaming about being a proud Jatt, I'm not the one who's filled with Haumai about his Caste. 

21 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

When you should really be sorting your inferiority complex out.

That's Gurbani you simple minded buffoon. You said your family taught you Santhiya, so read it and weep. Guru Sahib outright says those who see Caste as an illusion are the ones who find God, you clearly don't. He also says in the same stanza that people like you who fear and abide by the Caste system are going to hell. 

Like I said, I'm casteless. You need to call yourself a Jatt to feel something, if anything it shows the stature of a man you are. I honestly don't need any identity except that of being a Sikh.

So then. Is the Gurbani false? because it just destroyed your arguments. 

ggsg2.jpg

Just remember guyzzz being a "proud Jatt" or proud any caste trumps what God said. 

That's correct. When we take the amrit we add Singh or Kaur to our names but ALSO our surnames. Our surnames tell us and others who we are. No questions asked. Are smiths amritdaris or born in sikh families?

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Read the Taksali rehit or any rehitnama, you don't add your surname. There's the First name and the Second name, e.g Bhai Mani Singh Ji

My family is too sacred to be discussed with strangers. Mind your own business and don't ask any questions about my family because you are too sacrilegious to discuss anything sacrosanct as my family, the Gurus, the Guru Granth Sahib, the amrit and khalsa. You are profane using impious words in connection with such mahan figures of the sikh faith. You are a tortured soul due to your own twisted thinking. You are very negative in your outlook on everything. You are totally irreverent towards sikhi. You are not only too insolent towards other people's family but also too cocky when uttering the names of Mahan Mahapurakhs and Brahmgiyanies. You think in that weird dense mind of yours that you are equal to these figures in the sikh kaum.

Cocky how? I'm the most forefront person on this forum when it comes to giving respect to Mahapurkhs, when I address Mahapurkhs I always use honorifics, I'm not even worth the dust at their feet and hang to every word they say. You're the one calling them liars by saying you don't believe Guru Sahib merged all the castes into one, just as they ascribed.

So if you think they're Brahmgyanis then I hope you'll agree you're wrong because you can't have both ways.

Well this is fun, so you claim your family taught your Santhiya, what did you make of Guru Sahib condemning those who cling to Caste as being hell bound? 

What my dear family taught us all has nothing to do with an evil impudent mind of yours. Mind your own business and don't respond to my posts in the future. YOU ARE A JEALOUS PERSON WITH A FAMILY THAT IS ROTTEN TO ITS CORE. DON'T YOU DARE MALIGN MY FAMILY WITH YOUR FILTHY SPITEFUL MOUTH. GO AND BURN WITH JEALOUSY.

So much anger and rage. Are you upset that Gurbani doesn't agree with you? that Guru Sahib says people like you will head to hell if you don't change with your loyalty to caste? 

• The topic was locked