Love someone

Guest Anonymous

On 10/09/2017 at 4:05 PM, LifeIsBeautiful said:

Go for the guy wholeheartedly, honestly, your parents will come around. If he is the right person for you. Marry him. Have faith in God and in your love together.

Hippies or should I say 3ho spokesperson.  What does god got to do with this little girl lusting after a guy?  Life is not a bollywood movie.  They can smash each other brains out every night and still they won't find anything.  You people are so brain dead.  She's thinking with her ..... And the guy just wants to smash her, if he hasn't already.  Get it over with.  Smash each other and you will be moving on to the next brainless creature....

Reading Gurbani for what?  So you can smash each other.  Go bow at Shiva ling maybe then the sex God will help you. 

On 11/10/2017 at 4:15 PM, Guest Positive said:

Do what u want..we come alone and go alone.

Your parents reasons are not honourable- what do u think the Guru's would have said? Forget rubbish brown culture and be free, no-one owns u and you owe no-one who does not respect your freedom and right to be happy and other human beings anything. Its foolish thinking theyre above others due to 'status'.

Your parents sound like egotistical fools. 

Why didn't you get out of your parents house at 5 years old. Kids in Africa everyday are left on the road to make their own earning.  What the hell is wrong with you.  Didn't have the courage or brains to make it on your own at 5.  Now the spoiled little brat is giving orders to the parents!!!  You must be dizzy.  Go lay down before someone knocks the sense back into you.  Why the hell did they take care of a piece of <banned word filter activated> like you.  They didn't have to do anything for you.  You cried for Barbie dolls for god sake.  Kicked and screamed like a punk kid because your mom wouldn't get you a Barbie doll.  And now the very people who treated you like their own, don't mean anything? You are a total B**ch.  No man will ever marry you.  I bet men use you for one thing and you deserve it.

On 09/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, Guest kaur said:

I would say trust your parents and take their advice. Sometimes in life love can blind us, it can make everything seem rose tinted. Whilst, I can understand that he may have a pure soul if his "status" is different to yours it can create problems in the future. Consider why and what factors dont allow him to have the same "status" as your family.

Tbh If your parents dont agree then I would say leave it alone. The last thing you want is for you to be with this person, your parents turning their back on you and then you having nobody. Marriage is more than two people loving and committing to each other. Its a unity between two families. Dont forget that. 

Finally some realistic and sensible advice on this forum. 

There is so much garbage on this forum now.  People with their bollywood thinking has made society very m*ronic.  These are the people who sell out Sikhi in a heart beat.  Our ancestors would rather die than give up anyone of the Gurus teachings when the non Sikh demanded it.  We have way too many cowards pretending to be Sikhs.  Give these so called Sikh girls the opportunity to date and they will leave every teaching behind for two seconds of pleasure.  Give these guys one girl and they also do away with everything.  Biggest cowards in the world.  

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

There is so much garbage on this forum now.  People with their bollywood thinking has made society very m*ronic.  These are the people who sell out Sikhi in a heart beat.  Our ancestors would rather die than give up anyone of the Gurus teachings when the non Sikh demanded it.  We have way too many cowards pretending to be Sikhs.  Give these so called Sikh girls the opportunity to date and they will leave every teaching behind for two seconds of pleasure.  Give these guys one girl and they also do away with everything.  Biggest cowards in the world.  

So true

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

I do agree with you about our ancestors and how they would rather have died than betray our religion. But I dont agree that she deserves to be used and abused by men. Its obvious that this girl is confused and vulnerable. I just dont feel like theres any need to make things worse. She does need to understand that her family are her backbone but she doesnt need to feel guilty for the feelings and emotions that she is feeling right now.  So many girls are blinded by lust and I think its just part of growing up to feel overwhelmed sometimes. She just needs to remember her religion, teachings and her family. Her head has to be stronger than her heart otherwise the temptations of this world will eat her alive. 

4 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

I do agree with you about our ancestors and how they would rather have died than betray our religion. But I dont agree that she deserves to be used and abused by men. Its obvious that this girl is confused and vulnerable. I just dont feel like theres any need to make things worse. She does need to understand that her family are her backbone but she doesnt need to feel guilty for the feelings and emotions that she is feeling right now.  So many girls are blinded by lust and I think its just part of growing up to feel overwhelmed sometimes. She just needs to remember her religion, teachings and her family. Her head has to be stronger than her heart otherwise the temptations of this world will eat her alive. 

Its my way of shaking the core of a person and to get them to thinking outside the box.  The newer generation need a good shake once in a while.

Have to agree to some extent with above comments....but isn't attachment to parents also considered materialistic attachment as you're describeing she has this this boy. Granted putting lust aside and if feelings for boy are as real as they are with her parents then nothing is right at the same time as nothing being wrong. More so we are just telling her what we as individuals feel the right course of action should be taken in our individual eyes. Just food for thought meant no disrespect. 

1 hour ago, Guest Agree said:

Have to agree to some extent with above comments....but isn't attachment to parents also considered materialistic attachment as you're describeing she has this this boy. Granted putting lust aside and if feelings for boy are as real as they are with her parents then nothing is right at the same time as nothing being wrong. More so we are just telling her what we as individuals feel the right course of action should be taken in our individual eyes. Just food for thought meant no disrespect. 

No I dont believe attachment is the same. In the sense that if this girl is attached to her parents she will not be committing any sins. If this girl is attached to this boy she is in danger of committing many sins. You could say thats a typical  thing to say but lets not deny the power of lust. And yes I do think to a certain extent we as individuals are responsible for making our own life choices. Religion isnt supposed to blind us but open our eyes to our truest self. Its upto this girl but this is not a decision to made quickly. She needs to think about what shes doing because if she chooses to be with this boy then theres no going back. No second chances. 

18 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

No I dont believe attachment is the same. In the sense that if this girl is attached to her parents she will not be committing any sins. If this girl is attached to this boy she is in danger of committing many sins. You could say thats a typical  thing to say but lets not deny the power of lust. And yes I do think to a certain extent we as individuals are responsible for making our own life choices. Religion isnt supposed to blind us but open our eyes to our truest self. Its upto this girl but this is not a decision to made quickly. She needs to think about what shes doing because if she chooses to be with this boy then theres no going back. No second chances. 

So the sin to be committed is not the sin of marrying a boy of lesser stature than her own but of 'dating' in general before marriage. So potentially we have all jumped to conclusions about what this girl and boy are doing while dating, as the term dating could mean many different things to everyone. So in essence what people are saying is you must marry whatever partner your parents tell you to marry as they know best and one should always obey parents regardless of how that child feels....

1 hour ago, Guest singh said:

So the sin to be committed is not the sin of marrying a boy of lesser stature than her own but of 'dating' in general before marriage. So potentially we have all jumped to conclusions about what this girl and boy are doing while dating, as the term dating could mean many different things to everyone. So in essence what people are saying is you must marry whatever partner your parents tell you to marry as they know best and one should always obey parents regardless of how that child feels....

Well yes I do believe that dating can be explosive. How long can the whole friendship stage really last ?  And in most cases the child should trust their parents when it comes to marriage.  Im not saying they should be forced into an arranged marriage but a child should be willing to appreciate that the parents would never wish to make them  unhappy. There have been times in my own life when i have had to trust my family even if I felt differently about a situation. I just think your family really are your backbone. If you lose them and their respect, who else do you have?

But yeah maybe we have jumped ro conclusions about what this girl and boy are upto. But in all fairness, its like i said how long can the whole friendship stage last until things get serious and potentially dangerous ?