Out of body expereince question

Guest Singh

How do you get an OBE, I want to know how so that I can go to darbar sahib amritsar. Really wanted to go back and heard that u can travel anywhere with an OBE, but I never had one and want to know how to. Also is it possible to travel to sachkhand and meet sants while out of body? Thanks. 

just remebered this sakhi about mool mantar i heard in katha from giani thakur singh ji,

there was a pandit ji, i think the name was mita nand or nita nand, during guru hargobind sahib ji's time. and one day he was sitting in lagar sitting nex to some guru ke singh, and he overheard them saying how long it takes them to get to sachkhand, the the one singh was like oh i close my eyes and i get to sachkhand and when i open them, im back here again, like thats how fast it is.

that pandit ji was shocked to hear this and went to maharaj and was like "maharaj ji, tuwade sikh ehna jhoot bolde ne?" (maharaj ji, ur sikhs tell lies like that??)

and maharaj was like why mita nand, wat happend, and he told maharja wat he had heard sitting in lagar, and maharaj started laughing. and then the pandit ji was like in the vedas it says that a punni person, (somebody who does good deeds), it takes them a few months to get to sachkhand, and a pappi person, (somebody who does bad deeds), that it takes them a very very long time to get to sachkhand, like almost impossible. but how can ur sikhs say that they get to sachkhand with just closing their eyes? how is this possible maharaj ji?

and maharaj then explained that doing good or bad deeds is very differnt from doing bhagati. and maharaj said that a guru ka sikh does not get involved with too much of each, as his jouney should have bhagati in it. so then maharaj asked mita nand if he too wanted that avastha of wat he had heard from the singhs in lagar, and of course mita ji was like hanji hanji maharaj.

so maharaj told the pandit ji to do mool mantar 22 hours a day. keep doing it one after the other, 22 hours each day, 2 hours of sleep, for 6 months none stop, and while doing mool mantar, he was told to do seva in the langar, wash the dishes and stuff.

so pandit ji says satbachan, deos wat maharaj says, and then after 6 months have passed, he came back to maharaj and put his head on maharaj ji's feet, and was like "maharaj ji, ur sikhs do not lie, now when i close my eyes, i too go to sachkhand, and when i open them, im back here, just like that.

(this sakhi just gives us a little preview of wat kind of shakti mool mantar really gives us)

another thing i heard in katha, there was a singh in sant gurbachan singh ji jatha who also used to do mool mantar 22 hours a day. (maybe baba jarnail singh ji, cuz its known they used to have a very long nitnem), but yea there is a sakhi that goes along with this too, if you guys want, i can post it.

Sakhi from  Subedar Baghel Singh “Jivan Anubhav” his autobiography.

He says one day after his simran he sat down to rest. His Astral body (sookham sahreer) separated from his body went through the roof at a very high speed. His Astal body left the earth behind and ended up in a place where there were various Sant mandalis. He was surprised to see himself in two separate place but mere thought of his body brought him back inside his body.

Similar stories can also be found in pachmi parkash jeeven sant Karam Singh Hotimardan and Se Kinehya Jeeveni Sant Harnam Singh Rampurkhera.

There's also one of Bhai sahib Bhai randhir singh ji, when they were moving prisons one of the stops was at nanded dharti (where bapu ji spent the last of there days, before they merged back into Waheguru) The guards wouldn't let bhai sahib go, so they started doing ardaas and vairag simran, there they astral projected and also were blessed with Bapu ji's partak darshan. This stage is attainable but just remember it takes a lot of simran, bhai sahib already did simran 24 hrs a day at that point and just so happened to do an ardaas, just keep doing simran, there's no knowing when kartar ji will bless us with gifts ?