monatosingh

Problems with certain Jathebandi's

monatosingh    82
1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

AFTER A SIKH TAKES KHANDEY BATEY KI PAHUL, THAT SIKH HAS ONE FATHER, GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO.

SIKH MISSION IS TO USE GURBANI ATEY SASTAR TO KILL 5 BHOOT WITHIN US, NOT OTHERS.

KEEP LOW PROFILE AS WE WALK KANIO TIKHI PATH, BECAUSE NON SIKHS AND NOT YET AMRITDHARI OR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED VAHIGUROO NADAR/ DARSHAN, THINK DIFFERENT (they believe their values, possessions etc is ultimate truth ji).

WE ONLY DEFEND OUR LIFE AS LAST OPTION, BUT STILL TRY NOT TO KILL JIO_/\_.  Consequence of killing, is prison term with worst than me persons, prison torture, jamdhoot in afterlife (?), etc.

I never lived as a k..., so please mind your language, for sake of Guru Gobind Singh Jio, our NOBLE FATHER, WHOSE HONOR IS UPON US TO ACT, SPEAK, AND THINK WITH HUMILITY, AND LOVE_/\_

Akaaluhhhhhh!

sitokaur    97

ps. with regards to KHALSA Bhai Hawara Singh Jio, et al, it is self defense as I witnessed unarmed Gursikh shot by punjab police, then his mother, wife, children threatened and home terrorised.  So here Khalsa Soorma Bhai Hawara Jio defending Guru Gobind Singh KHALSA_/\_, from evil of kalyug, as we are family of Khalsa, thus, our duty to protect Khalsa family.

Edited by sitokaur
  • Like 4

sitokaur    97

Western countries, and even Asian countries, have assistance for all issues, and this is what is very lacking in Punjab.  Gursikh who was shot requested principal to not allow his children to have access to answers to tests that year. Principal accused him of being terrorist to police.  Police just shoots, instead of taking to prison, allow attorney representation, and CONCRETE evidence of terrorism threat.

• Like 4

Destruction    155
6 hours ago, sitokaur said:

I never lived as a k..., so please mind your language, for sake of Guru Gobind Singh Jio, our NOBLE FATHER, WHOSE HONOR IS UPON US TO ACT, SPEAK, AND THINK WITH HUMILITY, AND LOVE_/\_

Please forgive me for that comment. I do not know why I said that. I was out of order, and yes you are correct, I need to watch my mouth. Please do not take my comments to heart, Apologies sister. 

Dectruction 

Edited by Destruction

S1ngh    1,353
23 hours ago, Destruction said:

Admin, we know this is a lie. This forum is a khalistani akj loving, semi taksal loving and nihang hating platform. Say it how it is without frabicating it. There is censorship on this forum. 

Pretty smart of you to conclude with just 100 something post of yours. Been here since 2001 and still hard to tell where this forum leans toward. Had there been censorship just like you imagined then I'm sure you would have been gone way before hitting the 100th post 😎

Spread piyaar rather than misguided amateur hate. Teek keha?

Akalifauj    784
23 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

if agreeing with & accepting the katha of Sant Jarnail Singh makes me a nindak then so be it

you on the other hand are a haramda.... definition of haramda is someone who doesn't know who their real father (Guru) is. 

You reject hukam of Mata Sundri Ji, granth of Rattan Singh Bhangu, work of Giani Gian Singh, katha of Sant Jarnail Singh in favour of someone who changed Gurus fateh & declared himself the 12th Guru according to the above named sources.... but like a haramda who doesn't know who his real father is you indulge in personality worship of that person

Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said women take Amrit with khanda as men do.  And you say women are not to get Amrit and if they do its through Kirpan.  Since you go against Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Amrit for women with khanda.  This makes you the haramda.  Mr.nang is your name and fame.  Paint it on your forehead and wear it proud, nang.  You will always be a nang.  Nang calls McLeod translations highest authority for khalsa Panth rehat.  You are not even a one hit wonder.  How come you are McLeod pet bunny?  Does he have your carrot?  

• Like 1

Destruction    155
4 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

If following maryada of Hazur Sahib & Budda Dal makes one a haramda then I'm in some pretty good company considering the number of maha gursikhs that followed the same.

Sant Jarnail Singh was not the only person who held those beliefs about Banda Bahadur..

I'm not a mental weakling like you, just because I agree with someone on one subject that doesn't mean I take everything they say as gospel.... this is typical of low intellect phudus like you.... falling into personality worship.... but your different.... your not a haramda.... we all know & you know your father... the gay Muslim donkey that was raped by your mother.

The word you are looking for is "cult of personality" 

Destruction    155

I say it again. Nihangs the likes of joginder who put a dastaar on balbirs head to signify he considers him the head of the dal..they are all pathetic...What can these nihangs do other than drink ragra and claim to be warriors? They are just drug addicts using gurus image to be fed.  They are only clowns wearing weapons. Shame on these nihangs they are useless. They might as well be cross dressers. Cross dressing nangs. I actually respect the shaheeds of 84 such as toofan Singh avatar Singh bhrma way more than majority of these nangs of today. budha dal uk...who is your jathedhar now? Joginder is huddled in bed with balbir thy have joint forces,. You guys used to cuss balbir and rate joginder. Your beloeved opium addict jathedhar is now sleeping with the enemy. Who is your jathedhar now? I would call you gays but I'd be offending gays by comparing them to the likes of you punk bitches who quite enjoy taking it up the exit hole.

Edited by Destruction

Destruction    155

Junky baba with balbir.

junky baba receiving siropa From balbir

image.jpeg

image.jpeg