monatosingh

Problems with certain Jathebandi's

Jonny101    4,074
16 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

You need to go back & read our history. When Dasam patshah sent 5 Singhs to Benares to learn sanskriti etc they were denied access to the ashrams in Benares because of the maryada of those ashrams not allowing weapons etc. The Singhs returned to mahraj & told them what had happened & mahraj then gave them hukam to remove their shaster & gave them peach coloured bana to wear & sent them back to Benares to learn all the vidya then come back & teach all the other Singhs.... this was the birth of the Nirmala Samparda. 

Some Nimalas even today wear peach coloured robes & do not carry weapons... they are strictly scholars/sants.

Taksal is a combination of both... Baba Deep Singh Ji was a tyar bar tyar shasterdhari yodha soorma but also a scholar/Sant of the highest caliber.... that's why taksal are considered a combination of Khalsa & Nirmalas.

Nihangs/Khalsa, taksal/nirmala, sevapanthis & Udasis are the only 'sampardas' started by mahraj themselves.... none of these are 'jathabandis'.

Anything 'jathabandi' outside of these are man made & nothing to do with mahraj.

The biggest joke is having a jathabandi called NKJ..... nirvair Khalsa jatha.... how can a fauj (Khalsa) be 'Nirvair' (no enmity)???!!!! Dasam Pita created the Khalsa fauj to be a 'vairi' (enemy) of adharam, tyranny, exploitation  of the poor, killing of innocents etc. There is no such thing as 'Nirvair Khalsa'..... mahraj created the 'Khalsa' and that's that.... any group that needs to add extra words to Khalsa... whether it be nirvair Khalsa, babbar khaisa, Banda khalsa etc are all deluded fools..... mahrajs fauj is the Khalsa & will be known as the Khalsa & nothing else

Chellas of the Mughal collaborater Binod Singh as usual like to spread their nindia not just about Brahmgianis like Baba Banda Singh Babahur but also about  Shaheeds belonging to Babbar Khalsa which sacrificed for the Khalsa Panth while they live in their comfortable AC rooms in the west shamelessly doing Nindia 

Edited by Jonny101
  • Like 3

sitokaur    97

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa karin that hot headed youth get matt to realise evil being referred in Gurbani is also our OWN BUREY KARAM LOADED MINDS 5 bhoot jio_/\_, and when you swear at others or yourselves, then, you are adding more bad karam jio_/\_.

TRUE KHALSA IS GURBANI AND NAAM DRIR ACHIEVED, THEN BE NOBLE AS GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO, WHO SURELY NEVER SWORE OR CHALLENGED DEATH ON OTHERS_/\_.  Vahiguroo kirpa Jio.

Edited by sitokaur
more thoughts to add
  • Like 3

S1ngh    1,354
17 hours ago, monatosingh said:

This forum is AKJ friendly by the way so you need to watch what you are saying.

It is all jatha friendly with exception of few. The person who name called Akj shows his true social level 'Aukaad'. It shows the color of how and where they are raised up 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

sitokaur    97

S1ngh Jio,

you are dividing sikhs with that attitude, WE ARE ONE KHALSA AFTER TAKING ONE GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO KHANDEY BATEY KI PAHUL, TO HONOR, 'REHIT PYAR,' OF GURU PITA MAHARAJ, THEN 'LEH LAHA' OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO UNTIL OUR LAST SVAAS_/\_.

Truly sad to know such foul language and anger in our youth.

ANGER TAKES US TO NARAK TOO ACCORDING TO GURBANI.  IT TAKES ANGER TO WANT TO KILL OUTSIDE OF SELF DEFENSE ji_/\_

Gurfathe dhan Vahiguroo Jio, that i am aware of this dark side of what i always was proud of pure thoughts, words, atey actions Khalsa Sikh Panth

• Like 3

sitokaur    97

ps. where were the Khalsa Nihangs during the 3 days sikhs were burnt, butchered alive ji_/\_?

• Like 4

Akalifauj    784
4 hours ago, Destruction said:

The first khalsa were nihangs, need I say more not no gnnsj akj nkj sgpc humming bird cats tail etc. That is their stamp and their authority over the Khalsa panth.

First Khalsa were Bhai Mardana ji and Bhai lehna ji.  Nihangs who follow the teachings of Bhai Mardana ji and Bhai Lehna ji are Khalsa.

You can scream at the top of your lungs, wear weapons, tie a dummalla and still Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji would not give you his favor.  Those who sing chandi di vaar, wear weapons, tie a dummalla and have their focus on Gurbani is the nihang and the Gurus Sikhs 

Destruction    155
5 hours ago, S1ngh said:

It is all jatha friendly with exception of few. The person who name called Akj shows his true social level 'Aukaad'. It shows the color of how and where they are raised up 🤦‍♂️

Admin, we know this is a lie. This forum is a khalistani akj loving, semi taksal loving and nihang hating platform. Say it how it is without frabicating it. There is censorship on this forum. 

• Like 3

Destruction    155
3 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Nothing but respect for the Nihangs/Akalis of old, bad a**. From the days of the Gurus, to British days, and beyond. But, Destruction, when's the last time Nihangs did anything for the kaum in the past few decades? Weren't you all supposed to go Saharanpur just a couple years ago to deal with Muslims? 

I agree...please read my post regarding balbir ad joginder. If these two rapist an te lather a drug addict represents nihangs well may they all self destruct and be destroyed. Nihangs of now are pathetic

• Like 2

Destruction    155
7 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Vahiguroo Jio, bhul chuk muaf and dhan for cleaning my bad karam destruction jio_/\_.

Also, I am very sad to know nihangs and you think it is ok to kill, and use derogatory terms?  WHICH OF OUR PITA GURU KILLED ADVERSITY, EXCEPT IN BATTLE FIELD?  WHY WOULD OUR GURU ARJAN DEV JIO ATEY GURU TEGH BAHADUR JIO NOT JUST HAVE KILLED AS YOU CLAIM IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF KHALSA?_/\_

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa dya_/\_

I do not understand your post, are you saying guru tegh bahaudr Ji did not kill? Where did e get his name from? His name was tyag mal or something, he stopped fighting once he saw his friend was it paindeh Khan killed and ten he did bhagti fr decades.

Destruction    155
11 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Show me where I said Baba Deep Singh was a taksali?!!! 

Re-read what I wrote... the point I was making was that taksal are considered a combination of both Khalsa & nirmala because they uphold the nirmala traditions of being scholars etc but also adopt Khalsa maryada as a result of Baba Deep Singh being their first jathedhar.. Taksal are the only nirmalas who keep shasterdhari maryada.

Baba Deep Singh was an Akali Nihang but also a scholar who was taught tat arth of Gurbani by Dasmesh Pita himself..... Baba Deep Singh hand wrote 4 saroops of Guru Granth Sahib, 1 in Arabic... to class Baba Deep Singh as just a warrior is doing gross misjustice to the greatness of Baba Ji. 

Of course not, like I said he did wrote Granths etc. Intention was not to paint him just as a warrior, he was both. 

Edited by Destruction

Destruction    155
10 hours ago, sitokaur said:

ps. where were the Khalsa Nihangs during the 3 days sikhs were burnt, butchered alive ji_/\_?

Where were those Khakarus? Whyy didn't thy defend te innocents Sikhs? 

Let  me make you understand something. No one will look out for you, you are in charge of your own life and defend it how you can...why look to others for help ? Didn't guruji tell us to e able to defend ourselfs ....why think others will defend you. You have to look out for yourself and not rely on others to be there. Sava lakh ...not I need to rely on others /or my jatha for help to defend myself.

thats why Sikhs like you and people like me are dffrrent with different mindsets...I agree I am foul mouthed but the world is not perfect, it is kalyug after all sister, I do not rely on anyone for assitence to defend myself , neither should you.

Edited by Destruction
  • Like 3

Destruction    155
13 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

If obeying hukamnama of Mata Sundri Ji makes me a nindak then so be it

if accepting the written granth of a puratan gursikh makes me a nindak then so be it

if respecting the work of Giani Gian Singh makes me a nindak then so be

if agreeing with & accepting the katha of Sant Jarnail Singh makes me a nindak then so be it

if staying loyal to the Khalsa that my Guru created makes me a nindak then so be 

if calling out politically motivated groups who doubt authenticity of Raag mala makes me a nindak then so be it

you on the other hand are a haramda.... definition of haramda is someone who doesn't know who their real father (Guru) is. 

You reject hukam of Mata Sundri Ji, granth of Rattan Singh Bhangu, work of Giani Gian Singh, katha of Sant Jarnail Singh in favour of someone who changed Gurus fateh & declared himself the 12th Guru according to the above named sources.... but like a haramda who doesn't know who his real father is you indulge in personality worship of that person

you defend an organisation that took the name of Khalsa which was created by Guru Sahib & altered it by adding babbar.... again the actions of a haramda who indulges in jatha/personality worship & has forgotten who his Guru is

spot on mate. Good post

• Like 4