monatosingh

Problems with certain Jathebandi's

Destruction    155
12 hours ago, monatosingh said:

This forum is AKJ friendly by the way so you need to watch what you are saying.

My little brother,  I am not akj friendly, some slander satgurus bani,  they like to test history tot suit their beliefs. Those who do that should be castrated.  

• Like 2

Destruction    155
13 hours ago, monatosingh said:

If Nihang and taksali's are not a jathebandi, then what are they?

Nihangs and Taksali's are Khalsa, but why would Guru Gobind Singh Ji make two jathebandi's that have a little different beliefs than the normal Khalsa panth? It just wouldn't make any sense unless someone tampered with it after him?

Nihang are the true khalsa. ...before the British if you wanted am rot you would go to the dal.  This bahana about getting amrit from gnnsj etc is Al pakhand ji.  But times have changed amrit is more accessible which I think is wrong. Everyone has different rehit

Destruction    155
12 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Veer ji, it's not right to say that Nihangs are better than other's. We all achieve to do one thing in life, to take Guru ji's amrit. We all achieve to read bani, do simran, etc. Yes, certain nihangs may do 10 sukhmani sahibs or whatever and that's good but if they are doing it in terms of ego then that's when it is wrong.

At the end of the day, we are achieving the same thing.

When we do shastar vidiya,  naam simran and gurbani what are we doing?  What is our aim? To chatka the evil and badness. 

• Like 1

Destruction    155
12 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

You need to go back & read our history. When Dasam patshah sent 5 Singhs to Benares to learn sanskriti etc they were denied access to the ashrams in Benares because of the maryada of those ashrams not allowing weapons etc. The Singhs returned to mahraj & told them what had happened & mahraj then gave them hukam to remove their shaster & gave them peach coloured bana to wear & sent them back to Benares to learn all the vidya then come back & teach all the other Singhs.... this was the birth of the Nirmala Samparda. 

Some Nimalas even today wear peach coloured robes & do not carry weapons... they are strictly scholars/sants.

Taksal is a combination of both... Baba Deep Singh Ji was a tyar bar tyar shasterdhari yodha soorma but also a scholar/Sant of the highest caliber.... that's why taksal are considered a combination of Khalsa & Nirmalas.

What a silly statement,  why does everyone want to claim baba deep Singh ji was a taksali,  he was an akali nihang Singh and nothing more or nothing else. Stop trying to paint him as a taksali because he wasn't .

• Like 4

Destruction    155
15 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

I thought it was just me, but yes, I've always wondered why taksali's claim that Baba Deep SIngh was a taksali or even more bizarre, the founder of Damdami Taksal.

Nihang Singh through and through.

They have no true lineage they are trying to latch onto something which is not true,  many people wrote granths or pothis this doesn't mean they founded or were taksalis.  These lot of know they have no leg to stand on here why they try to claim baba deep Singh ji as theirs. ...He was khalsa,  he was a Nihang and never a taksali, taksal never ever existed then, please provide evidence from a historical granths be it bhai sukha Singh any rehitnama rattan Singh. ..where do they mention the creation of taksal? ???? Please enlighten me.  Taksalis are a modern day phenomena just like akjs nkj gnnsj Singh sabha sgpc so on and so on

Edited by Destruction
  • Like 3

sitokaur    97

so nihangs beheading each other also Guru Gobind Singh Jio hukam ji?

Very disturbing to realise those Sikhs spend hours singing Gurbani atey Naam AS PER HUKAM OF GURBANI (?), NOT TRUE SIKHS OF PITA MAHARAJ JIO_/\_?  Did any BRAHMGYANI PROVIDE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO GIVING STAMP OF GENUINE SIKH GEMS TO NIHANGS ji?

Edited by sitokaur
more thoughts to add
  • Like 2

Destruction    155
2 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Yes actually killing dhust is a must, there is a internal fighting between two factions of nihangs, tenu ki patha kanjariye??. dogs like balbir had a problem with nihangs of the true order baba Santa Singh who gave jathedhari to baba surjeet Singh. That the issue, where are te budha dal Uk nihang singhs ? They were calling joginser the opium addict jathedhar  fr years and claiming baba surjeet Singh gave him control of te dal whilst e was in jail. What did the drug addict do last few years? He bent over and took it from balbir in his Aaaaaaaassss. Joginder is NOt the jathedhar. Balbir is NOT the jathedhar. Joginder is a slime ball, mahan gursikh like baba surjeet Singh was in jail and joginder claimed jatedhari..where is that jathedhari now? No where to be seen. Why? He's scared of balbir. Which is why he has put a dastaar over balbir head signifying that he pledges alligence to him and that balbir is the jathedhar of the dal. There are many pictures of them together recently

even baba nihal singh bent over for balbir. These people are cowards. A true nihang would kill balbir for what he has made the dal into...sgpc puppets. Bunch of phonies. Like I said. Where is the budha dal Uk who kept going on about joginder being the true head he is another SGPC puppet just like balbir. If these two people represent nihangs then by God may they all be destroyed. Politics greed and power has destroyed us! 

• Like 1

Destruction    155
16 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

Destruction,

You lost credibility when you used vulgar language. A classic example of what this "thread" is about - losing sight of the bigger picture because you're so engrossed in jathebandi politics. Well done.

I couldn't care less about credibility , I am not running a popularity contest, daily mail. I am not here to make a fan base or friendship or brownie points. I am here to say it how it is without sugar coating things which the whole panth does. In the real world evil people like me are everywhere, in the real world everything isn't fine and dandy. Don't give me that nonsense, don't tell me about the bigger picture. I am here to slap the real into people. 

Edited by Destruction
  • Like 1

Destruction    155
1 hour ago, sitokaur said:

Very disturbing to realise those Sikhs spend hours singing Gurbani atey Naam AS PER HUKAM OF GURBANI (?), NOT TRUE SIKHS OF PITA MAHARAJ JIO_/\_?  Did any BRAHMGYANI PROVIDE CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO GIVING STAMP OF GENUINE SIKH GEMS TO NIHANGS ji?

Of course, have you ever read panth Parkash? Read it and you will learn about true nihangs. Not the clowns of today who couldn't kill a fly with a stick. They are all gau di makiya...majority of them

The first khalsa were nihangs, need I say more not no gnnsj akj nkj sgpc humming bird cats tail etc. That is their stamp and their authority over the Khalsa panth.

Edited by Destruction

sitokaur    97

Vahiguroo Jio, bhul chuk muaf and dhan for cleaning my bad karam destruction jio_/\_.

Also, I am very sad to know nihangs and you think it is ok to kill, and use derogatory terms?  WHICH OF OUR PITA GURU KILLED ADVERSITY, EXCEPT IN BATTLE FIELD?  WHY WOULD OUR GURU ARJAN DEV JIO ATEY GURU TEGH BAHADUR JIO NOT JUST HAVE KILLED AS YOU CLAIM IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF KHALSA?_/\_

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa dya_/\_

• Like 2

Mahakaal96    246
3 hours ago, Destruction said:

What a silly statement,  why does everyone want to claim baba deep Singh ji was a taksali,  he was an akali nihang Singh and nothing more or nothing else. Stop trying to paint him as a taksali because he wasn't .

Show me where I said Baba Deep Singh was a taksali?!!! 

Re-read what I wrote... the point I was making was that taksal are considered a combination of both Khalsa & nirmala because they uphold the nirmala traditions of being scholars etc but also adopt Khalsa maryada as a result of Baba Deep Singh being their first jathedhar.. Taksal are the only nirmalas who keep shasterdhari maryada.

Baba Deep Singh was an Akali Nihang but also a scholar who was taught tat arth of Gurbani by Dasmesh Pita himself..... Baba Deep Singh hand wrote 4 saroops of Guru Granth Sahib, 1 in Arabic... to class Baba Deep Singh as just a warrior is doing gross misjustice to the greatness of Baba Ji. 

• Like 3

Mahakaal96    246
3 hours ago, DailyMail said:

I thought it was just me, but yes, I've always wondered why taksali's claim that Baba Deep SIngh was a taksali or even more bizarre, the founder of Damdami Taksal.

Nihang Singh through and through.

Two taksals were established on the hukam of Dasmesh Pita Ji apparently. Bhai Mani Singhs Taksal which became known as Amritsari Taksal & Baba Deep Singhs Taksal which later became known as Damdami Taksal.

Edited by Mahakaal96