BBC partition program by anita rani

superkaur

17 minutes ago, superkaur said:

yeah its worrying how heavily biased they are however If our pathetic weak cowardly left wing Sikhs of today are not willing to raise a fess like muslims and jews can you blame the bbc for not taking advantage by promoting islam/muslim issues and not other faiths or painting others in negative light?

Modern Sikhs of today if they werent so brainwashed to be liberal lefty and more right wing like muslims and jews then we would not see this. We would see Sikhs protesting every act of anti-sikh incident or portrayal in the media.

We should be REALLY careful of the language we use. We shouldn't let left OR right wing terminology become entwined in a pro-Sikh perspective. 

And protests are useless unless they have serious nuisance value, and our lot aren't inclined for this. It looks like millennials are completely risk-averse in this respect. It's like they have had the anakh brainwashed out of them. 

8 hours ago, DailyMail said:

My family also originated from Montgomery District, now known as Sahiwal district, so I took a keen interest. However, luckily, no one in our family suffered fatalities (that i am aware of).

I felt that one of the young commentators in the "Seven Days in Summer: countdown to Partition" programme on Tuesday was heavily biased against Sikhs, painting us "extremists" yet the Muslims were not described as such....

That 'Seven Days in Summer: countdown to Partition' bakwaas programme was so inaccurate it was pathetic. They basically insinuated that muslims reacted in revenge to earlier sikh bombing of a muslim train frm delhi. Yet if these planks did an ounce of research, they would of atleast mentioned, that, jinnah in 1946' had started the war against kuffar sikhs. 

I find it annoying how, wen sikhs dont study partition n always fink we were slapped around by muslims. Fact is that had sikhs started violence earlier in 46, we would of taken even more of w.panjab, rather than get wat we did in the end. Havin only 15% population of panjab, and all sikh tribes/castes working together like bandits/fauj, we annihilated muslims in central/south/e.panjab, where the population ratio was 50/50, 55/45, 60/40 etc. 

When u look back on partition, the role of cowardly panjabi hindus, shud never be underestimated. The pr!cks, if they had any meat n 2 veg in their trousers would of joined in n helped sikhs to claim more land from muslims. But they jus sat back like hijras n took shitther.

Whilst obviously we dont condone the disgraceful violence our grandparents/g.grandparents did on muslims, if u study partition, it feels like it had to be done. Cud u imagine amritsar ending up pakistan? It would have, since it was 51% majority muslim.

7 hours ago, superkaur said:

When we are told that these poor Sikh / punjabi women who were famed and celebrated for having suicided themselves by "jumping down a well" rather than getting dishonored, molested, converted, raped and murdered at the hands of the muslim mobs. We can almost certainly be sure that most did not "jump down a well" as relatives or Sikh survivors of horrors of partition may have claimed, they knew the truth of what happened to their female relatives and the truth was too painful and horrific to tell to their future generations.

Tbh, these stories r not any different to stories of muslims and wat their women went thru, particularly in jalandhar/ludhiana and present day haryana districts. Some of our own grandmas/g.grandmas were probably muslim women captured by singhs in village raids. Sad that ppl of panjab did this to each other. Listenin to stories on bbc asian networks from partition survivors just makes u wonder, how quick things escalated into sheer madness. The same ppl who would shudder at rape, were now committing it within months of thinkin in opposite way.

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm sure she must have realised the stories of those who had been abused what they suffered and has adjusted attitude... 

I don't think so. These mainstream media types only ever sing white man's songs for them. They wouldn't be in that job otherwise. 

By the way I heard she comes from one Hindu and one Sikh parent, so she might not be exactly sympathetic to Singhs. She's might be another leftfield attractive token.

As a bloke, if I was in an analogous position (say as a young boy), where I'd be helpless in the face of overwhelming numbers and vicious intent. I would f**king appreciate it if someone put one in my head rather than face prolonged repeated anal rapes and mutilation and humiliation. 

But chalo. 

Again folks, notice how Anita's granddad was away being a soldier boy for goray, whilst his whole family got annihilated. Lesson to be learnt. 

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the other one was Gurinder chada trundled out to represent the sikh story

i cannot stand chadha, pathetic women of pathetic standards. Watch her pull out the ol chestnut of "everybody is livin in peace/harmony' in india now bakwaas, like that other sellout sonia deol did, b4 dancin like a tw@t on telly.