JUST taking out the time to wish all Sikh Bros n Sis, happy independence :)

Singh1989

Independence for greedy indians to steal Punjab waters(!), monopolise economic progress for hind states only (!), and accuse brave Sikhs of being extremists because they dare to protest!???

What greedy hinds do will come back to you all in much worst payback karam!!

Guru Nanak kirpa Jio_/\_

OP, stop trolling the sangat here. 

I hv a gut feeeling that waheguru is creating conditions which will help sikhs become independent although it wud be quite bloody for sikhs too .

I find current geopolitical scenario quite interesting. The way north korea is threatening US and US helpless in the face of it proves every rogue nation has to pay price of its past sins. 

America invaded armless iraq nd killed millions of innocent. They called it a threat when it wasn't. Now NK is a real threat but America can't do anything. This nk - us is one axis. 

India has a habit of invading others territory. It did it with sikhs in 84. 

And now out of overconfidence nd arrogance it invaded doklam in china since 2 months, in the pretext of saving bhutan. China will nvr forget this humiliation. This is going to be disastrous for india in future. 

India - china is another axis of upcoming war. 

Don't know which side russia will tilt to

We are increasingly reaching a state where geopolitical world scenario is setting to a point of war, and then it will only be abt a chingyaari, the spark that leads to end of sinner nations. 

Sikhs will usher in khalsa raj in subcontinent  then. My soul tells me this