Can gursikhs put money on Mayweather fight?

Guest inquisitive

• 2 weeks later...

Mayweather wins. He is now 50-0. Amazing.

Floyd cashes out: 'Money' Mayweather beats Conor McGregor by TKO in the tenth round - and insists $600MILLION 'fight of the century' will be his last as JLo, Leonardo DiCaprio and a host of stars look on ringside

• Floyd Mayweather has defeated Conor McGregor at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night
  • The night won the 40-year-old his 50th undefeated match as Mayweather swore it was his last fight ever
  • Mayweather left the arena with the coveted 'Money Belt' and at least $100million for his night's work  
  • The two super-welterweight fighters had been preparing for the big boxing match for months
  • A host of celebrities also arrived, including Bruce Willis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lopez
  • The event brought out sports stars as well, including LeBron James, James Harden and boxer Mike Tyson
  • Musical stars Chance the Rapper, Demi Lovato and Meek Mill all showed up for the fight of the century
  • An audience packed with 20,000 ravenous fans turned up to the arena to watch the epic showdown
  • The bout could surpass the $600m generated by Mayweather's fight with Manny Pacquiao in 2015

438F88FD00000578-4825576-Here_former_wor

2 hours ago, BhForce said:

Mayweather wins. He is now 50-0. Amazing.

Floyd cashes out: 'Money' Mayweather beats Conor McGregor by TKO in the tenth round - and insists $600MILLION 'fight of the century' will be his last as JLo, Leonardo DiCaprio and a host of stars look on ringside

• Floyd Mayweather has defeated Conor McGregor at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night
  • The night won the 40-year-old his 50th undefeated match as Mayweather swore it was his last fight ever
  • Mayweather left the arena with the coveted 'Money Belt' and at least $100million for his night's work  
  • The two super-welterweight fighters had been preparing for the big boxing match for months
  • A host of celebrities also arrived, including Bruce Willis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lopez
  • The event brought out sports stars as well, including LeBron James, James Harden and boxer Mike Tyson
  • Musical stars Chance the Rapper, Demi Lovato and Meek Mill all showed up for the fight of the century
  • An audience packed with 20,000 ravenous fans turned up to the arena to watch the epic showdown
  • The bout could surpass the $600m generated by Mayweather's fight with Manny Pacquiao in 2015

438F88FD00000578-4825576-Here_former_wor

Gimmick fight, made the organisers and the fighters richer and temporary entertainment, so glad I did not pay to watch it. Fair do's to Mayweather for dragging it out until the 10th and keeping the McGregors izzat. The many thousands with commonsense stayed away from the arena due to the extortionate ticket costs.

Guest parmjit10
42 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Gimmick fight, made the organisers and the fighters richer and temporary entertainment, so glad I did not pay to watch it. Fair do's to Mayweather for dragging it out until the 10th and keeping the McGregors izzat. The many thousands with commonsense stayed away from the arena due to the extortionate ticket costs.

I also watch this to which I paid many dollars for tickets. I like to watch it was funny. My uncle comes from Barcelona to watch.

5 hours ago, InderjitS said:

I don't think it was actually fixed, but the haumai (ego) of McGregor did him in. Props to Mayweather. At 40, he's on his way to being an old man, but he beat the young (28) McGregor handily and without being beaten up. McGregor even boasted in the end that he could have gone on, but he probably would have been dead if the referee had allowed that.