19 minutes ago, pavitarsk said:

Shocking information regarding sri sahib in italy.

The guy in the video is part of the panthpreet sinh camp.  He's one of the gullible panthpreet sinh has hanging around him.

How many times have I challenged the panthpreet camp on various topics and none of them are able to speak honestly and provide evidence for their beliefs.  I met panthpreet in person and this coward could not provide any evidence for his beliefs.  Instead his gullible followers created a ruckus to where the conversation ended and panthpreet ran away.  Gurbani does not speak against aarti, nor anything the sheep in the video is complaining about.  Kachi lassi and milk are used because they will not wreck the material.  These sheep have no understanding of worldly duties and Gurbani because they are being led by moorakhs like panthpreet sinh.  Do we want to wash marble floors with toxic material and kill the fish swimming in the sarovar at Sri Harmandir Sahib?  I don't want Sikhs and non Sikhs taking a dip in a toxic sarovar.  Next these Pandit like panthpreet will be saying......look the bachittar natak Sikhs are poisoning the sarovar.  This is the dirty games this coward plays.  Panthpreet sinh is a dirty old man who is paid by government agency to rip the khalsa Panth apart.

Many Sikhs have challenged this dirty old man and he runs away.  Why have not his supporters asked him to discuss with honest intentions?  I call out hari Singh randhawa, dhumma, baba nihal singh on occasions they are wrong.  Yet non of the panthpreet sinh camp even lifts a finger toward him.  Sounds like he's your Guru and not Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

Panthpreet has said many times, we ( his camp of nastiks) can change anything as Guru Khalsa Panth.  Right now he wants to take Dasam bani out of the khalsa Panth.  Do you guys know what else his camps wants to remove?  If they are successful on removing dasam bani.  Next will be specific shabads from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Ask panthpreet sinh to interpret shabads where Krishna is referred to as God.  He will not be able too.  They don't like what these shabads are conveying and they will start with taking these shabads out of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Some gullible Sikhs are so deeply in love with dhunda and panthpreet sinh that they are ready to change Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

24 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

The guy in the video is part of the panthpreet sinh camp.  He's one of the gullible panthpreet sinh has hanging around him.

How many times have I challenged the panthpreet camp on various topics and none of them are able to speak honestly and provide evidence for their beliefs.  I met panthpreet in person and this coward could not provide any evidence for his beliefs.  Instead his gullible followers created a ruckus to where the conversation ended and panthpreet ran away.  Gurbani does not speak against aarti, nor anything the sheep in the video is complaining about.  Kachi lassi and milk are used because they will not wreck the material.  These sheep have no understanding of worldly duties and Gurbani because they are being led by moorakhs like panthpreet sinh.  Do we want to wash marble floors with toxic material and kill the fish swimming in the sarovar at Sri Harmandir Sahib?  I don't want Sikhs and non Sikhs taking a dip in a toxic sarovar.  Next these Pandit like panthpreet will be saying......look the bachittar natak Sikhs are poisoning the sarovar.  This is the dirty games this coward plays.  Panthpreet sinh is a dirty old man who is paid by government agency to rip the khalsa Panth apart.

Many Sikhs have challenged this dirty old man and he runs away.  Why have not his supporters asked him to discuss with honest intentions?  I call out hari Singh randhawa, dhumma, baba nihal singh on occasions they are wrong.  Yet non of the panthpreet sinh camp even lifts a finger toward him.  Sounds like he's your Guru and not Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

2 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Panthpreet has said many times, we ( his camp of nastiks) can change anything as Guru Khalsa Panth.  Right now he wants to take Dasam bani out of the khalsa Panth.  Do you guys know what else his camps wants to remove?  If they are successful on removing dasam bani.  Next will be specific shabads from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Ask panthpreet sinh to interpret shabads where Krishna is referred to as God.  He will not be able too.  They don't like what these shabads are conveying and they will start with taking these shabads out of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Some gullible Sikhs are so deeply in love with dhunda and panthpreet sinh that they are ready to change Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  

Thanks for telling me this. I thought he looked strange. Is he living in Italy then?

14 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/m.timesofindia.com/city/amritsar/italian-sikh-to-move-european-court-of-justice-in-kirpan-ban/amp_articleshow/58741439.cms

Read the above news report.  The ban is on one Amritdhari Singh who was caught wearing a 7 inch Kirpan.

Panthpreet sinh camp is all about fear mongering.  

actually Italians are looking to disarm singh and Kaurs across the country , when they succeed then be sure all EU countries will try as they want all citizens to be unarmed so that the neoliberal agenda can trundle forward. We have to  make sure that NO sikh uses  kirpan to threaten another sikh/person as this camp of wolves made sure they did in Italy at this vital court case time ...

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

actually Italians are looking to disarm singh and Kaurs across the country , when they succeed then be sure all EU counhat tries will try as they want all citizens to be unarmed so that the neoliberal agenda can trundle forward. We have to  make sure that NO sikh uses  kirpan to threaten another sikh/person as this camp of wolves made sure they did in Italy at this vital court case time ...

The guy in the video is saying a ban took place because singhs took out their Sri sahib while protesting Panthpreet sinh.  This is a lie he is spreading.  Instead what has happened is, a Singh was caught wearing a Kirpan 7 inches long. This Singh has been banned. The courts looking to ban Kirpan is not related to singhs protesting panthpreet.  

Please for everyone's sake read what message a post is giving.  I'm trying to avoid an incident we had last time.  

Just now, Akalifauj said:

The guy in the video is saying a ban took place because singhs took out their Sri sahib while protesting Panthpreet sinh.  This is a lie he is spreading.  Instead what has happened is, a Singh was caught wearing a Kirpan 7 inches long. This Singh has been banned. The courts looking to ban Kirpan is not related to singhs protesting panthpreet.  

Please for everyone's sake read what message a post is giving.  I'm trying to avoid an incident we had last time.  

I understand that this guy is part of the indian drama makers  that are trying to interfere in sikh affairs in the diaspora and that the kirpan issue is seperate . but my take is that where their influence is minimal they will try to take pange with our rights