Jump to content
dallysingh101

Another 'asian' grooming gang exposed in Newcastle:

Recommended Posts

Although this article says: 

The men, mostly aged in their 30s and 40s and from Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi backgrounds, were found guilty of offences including rape, sexual assaults, drug crime and trafficking for sexual exploitation a series of trials at Newcastle Crown Court.  

 

Have a look at the conviction list:

 

  • Nashir Uddin, 35, pleaded guilty to three counts of drug possession and four counts of drug supply. He was convicted of one count of sexual assault, one count of allowing a premises to be used for drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Saiful Islam, 35, was convicted of one count of rape and sentenced to 10 years in prison
  • Yasser Hussain, 28, was convicted of one count of allowing a premises to be used for drug supply, one count of assault by beating, one count of intimidation and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He was sentenced to two years in prison
  • Mohammed Azram, 35, pleaded guilty to five charges of drug supply and was convicted of one sexual assault, plus one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Jahangir Zaman, 44, was convicted of one count of drug supply, one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence. Separately convicted of two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs as part of Operation Emerald
  • Mohammed Hassan Ali, 34, pleaded guilty to one count of drug supply. He was convicted of two counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of drug possession with intent to supply, and jailed for seven years
  • Badrul Hussain, 37, was convicted of three counts of drug supply and three counts of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence
  • Abdul Sabe, age 40, pleaded guilty to one count of drug possession. He was convicted of one count of conspiring to sexually assault, one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, two counts of drug supply and one count of conspiring to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Mohibur Rahman, 44, pleaded guilty to two counts of drug supply and two counts of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence
  • Habibur Rahim, 34, pleaded guilty to one count of drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He was convicted of one count of rape, six counts of drug supply, three counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, one count of human trafficking and two counts of conspiring to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Carol Ann Gallon, 22, pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking and is awaiting sentence
  • Abdulhamid Minoyee, 34, pleaded guilty entered to one count of drug supply and was convicted of one count of rape and one count of sexual assault. He is awaiting sentence
  • Taherul Alam, 32, was convicted of two counts of drug supply, one count of attempted sexual assault, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Monjur Choudhury, 33, was convicted of one count of drug supply, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Nadeem Aslam, 43, pleaded guilty to one count of drug possession. He was convicted of two counts of drug supply, one count of drug possession and one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence. Separately convicted of two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs as part of Operation Emerald
  • Prabhat Nelli, 33, was convicted of two counts of drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Eisa Mousavi, 42, was convicted of three counts of rape, two counts of drug supply, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Redwan Siddique, 32, pleaded guilty before trial to one count of drug supply and was sentenced to 16 months in prison

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gang-convicted-newcastle-police-paid-child-rapist-10000-spy-sex-parties-operation-sanctuary-a7884561.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, proactive said:

Looks like it's not just restricted to Kashmiri Muslims. There have been cases of Indian Muslims as well as Somalis, Turks,  Iraqis and others. The elephant in the room is ISLAM 

 

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

The Indian guy is clearly a Hindu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Islam strikes again if its not terrorism its street child sexual grooming and abuse

Notice 99% are muslim names and yet the racist mainstream white media like far right racist dailymail and even liberal far left BBC news labels it "asian sex gang" when white child sex rings are uncovered they dont label it "white child sex" ring jailed they just say "child sex ring jailed". Same with black child sex rings they dont call it black child sex ring they they never target the race they only target asians for their race.

British Asians are doing nothing about this overt racism. Sikhs are sleeping, hindus are sleeping, chinese are sleeping, japanese are sleeping, buddhists are sleeping. Easy target asians arent they? good punching bags for the white racist media. Maybe its all a preparation for a genocide against british Asians in near future?

When will British asians grow some balls? like they did in the 80s and 90s rise up and attack the racist white media and racist white journalists? racist whites in the media and establishment will only go back into their dirty scummy holes if they are called out and tackled head on rather than ignored otherwise they get emboldened to keep demonizing british asians.

 

Edited by superkaur
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Although this article says: 

The men, mostly aged in their 30s and 40s and from Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi backgrounds, were found guilty of offences including rape, sexual assaults, drug crime and trafficking for sexual exploitation a series of trials at Newcastle Crown Court.  

 

Have a look at the conviction list:

 

  • Nashir Uddin, 35, pleaded guilty to three counts of drug possession and four counts of drug supply. He was convicted of one count of sexual assault, one count of allowing a premises to be used for drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Saiful Islam, 35, was convicted of one count of rape and sentenced to 10 years in prison
  • Yasser Hussain, 28, was convicted of one count of allowing a premises to be used for drug supply, one count of assault by beating, one count of intimidation and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He was sentenced to two years in prison
  • Mohammed Azram, 35, pleaded guilty to five charges of drug supply and was convicted of one sexual assault, plus one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Jahangir Zaman, 44, was convicted of one count of drug supply, one count of rape and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence. Separately convicted of two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs as part of Operation Emerald
  • Mohammed Hassan Ali, 34, pleaded guilty to one count of drug supply. He was convicted of two counts of sexual activity with a child and one count of drug possession with intent to supply, and jailed for seven years
  • Badrul Hussain, 37, was convicted of three counts of drug supply and three counts of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence
  • Abdul Sabe, age 40, pleaded guilty to one count of drug possession. He was convicted of one count of conspiring to sexually assault, one count of trafficking for sexual exploitation, two counts of drug supply and one count of conspiring to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Mohibur Rahman, 44, pleaded guilty to two counts of drug supply and two counts of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence
  • Habibur Rahim, 34, pleaded guilty to one count of drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He was convicted of one count of rape, six counts of drug supply, three counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, one count of human trafficking and two counts of conspiring to incite prostitution for gain. He is awaiting sentence
  • Carol Ann Gallon, 22, pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking and is awaiting sentence
  • Abdulhamid Minoyee, 34, pleaded guilty entered to one count of drug supply and was convicted of one count of rape and one count of sexual assault. He is awaiting sentence
  • Taherul Alam, 32, was convicted of two counts of drug supply, one count of attempted sexual assault, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Monjur Choudhury, 33, was convicted of one count of drug supply, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Nadeem Aslam, 43, pleaded guilty to one count of drug possession. He was convicted of two counts of drug supply, one count of drug possession and one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs. He is awaiting sentence. Separately convicted of two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs as part of Operation Emerald
  • Prabhat Nelli, 33, was convicted of two counts of drug supply and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Eisa Mousavi, 42, was convicted of three counts of rape, two counts of drug supply, one count of allowing a premises to be used for the supply of drugs and one count of conspiracy to incite prostitution. He is awaiting sentence
  • Redwan Siddique, 32, pleaded guilty before trial to one count of drug supply and was sentenced to 16 months in prison

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gang-convicted-newcastle-police-paid-child-rapist-10000-spy-sex-parties-operation-sanctuary-a7884561.html

Nasty. BTW can you change title of your thread as muslim sex gang instead of asian.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, superkaur said:

Nasty. BTW can you change title of your thread as muslim sex gang instead of asian.

I think he listed 'asian' because that's what they are called by the media, 

Side-question, what do people call Orientals in the U.K. if 'Asian', refers to Subcontinentals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, proactive said:

Looks like it's not just restricted to Kashmiri Muslims. There have been cases of Indian Muslims as well as Somalis, Turks,  Iraqis and others. The elephant in the room is ISLAM 

http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

Which makes it all the more puzzling why the media would use the euphemism "Asian" when the perpetrators are not by any definition Asian at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think he listed 'asian' because that's what they are called by the media, 

Side-question, what do people call Orientals in the U.K. if 'Asian', refers to Subcontinentals?

In the UK generally south asian people are mostly refered to as catch all term of Asians as there is more of them than oriental far east asian or south east asians. I think in canada and america "asians" is the opposite way right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason why the racist news editors at BBC and dailymail use the term "asian sex gang" rather than muslim sex gang is because of islamic orgs and people like this like this RamadhanFoundationUK       

They are forcing political correctness of using "asian" instead of muslim. But this political correctness is causing racism against innocent asian communities who have nothing to do with these somalian/bengali/afghan/arab/pakistani muslim sex gangs.

Edited by superkaur
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, superkaur said:

Nasty. BTW can you change title of your thread as muslim sex gang instead of asian.

I think you missed the point. Notice how I put asian in inverted commas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Labour councillor who was sacked for defending Sarah Champion in row over grooming gangs says the party has a 'problem with black and ethnic minority women'

A sacked Labour councillor has claimed the party has a 'problem with black and ethnic minority women'. 

Amina Lone went on TV to say that MP Sarah Champion was being treated as a 'scapegoat' after she was forced to resign.

The member for Rotherham had said the UK had a 'problem' with British Pakistanis abusing white girls.

Manchester councillor Ms Lone went on to stand up for her, telling the BBC: 'She is not a racist but a brave woman speaking out about a politically awkward issue.' 

The Labour leadership at the council said the decision not to reselect her had been taken because she had a poor attendance and campaigning record.

But the punishment will add to concerns that moderates who speak out against Mr Corbyn are being silenced.

Miss Champion quit as shadow women and equalities minister last week. The Labour leader told her she would be sacked from the Shadow Cabinet if she refused to resign over her controversial article in The Sun five days before.

The article came after 17 men were convicted of forcing girls in Newcastle upon Tyne to have sex. Miss Champion, MP for Rotherham, has campaigned for years about organised sexual abuse in her constituency where at least 1,400 children were exploited.

After Miss Champion's resignation, Miss Lone went on BBC2's Newsnight to say: 'I think she's been punished and used as a scapegoat because as a politician she's an easy target.' She later wrote on Twitter: 'I grew up in a Muslim community where these attitudes were common. 'White girls are easy', 'Nobody cares about them', 'They are just slags', 'Their parents don't look after them properly' etc were/are still said today. I hear it regularly.

'Sarah Champion was talking about a particular type of grooming which is carried by men because of their cultural/religious practices. Obviously not all men.

'She is not a racist but a brave woman speaking out about a politically awkward issue. Labour, bury your heads as much as you like in the black and white purist world you push. The chickens will come home to roost.'

Miss Lone, who has been a councillor in Manchester for seven years, has been barred from standing again in next year's local elections.

In a letter to the party, a former local party chairman has called it 'one straw too many' and said it brought 'shame to the Manchester Labour party'. Drew Walsh said: 'Councillors who do not fit in and comply are sidelined or worse still, removed from the council.'

Miss Lone told the Manchester Evening News that her 'outspoken' campaigning on gender equality in the Muslim community may have fuelled the decision.

She said her de-selection was the result of a faction 'looking to curry favour and get rid of an outspoken woman', adding: 'It is sad that a minority within tarnish the work of so many decent Labour people.

'It is curious this action has been taken at a time when I am loudly championing gender equality within faith communities.'

Usually sitting councillors are automatically allowed to stand again, but earlier this summer Miss Lone was ordered to face an interview on the grounds that her campaign and council attendance records were not good enough.

She was not re-selected despite a letter of support from council leader Sir Richard Leese, and also lost a subsequent appeal. A fellow female councillor who went through the same process, again due to issues with her campaign record, was re-selected.

A Labour spokesman said: 'The process for selecting local government candidates is clear and outlined in the party's rulebook.

'We conduct a fair and rigorous appeals process with members from outside the area. The decisions made are based on evidence provided.'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827684/Councillor-says-Labour-problem-ethnic-women.html#ixzz4qysqr1kX 
 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • They were loyal as far as it suited them but in the meanwhile they was having secret communications with the British agents. For example the prime minister of sarkar-e-khalsa was a dogra hindu punjabi and the general gulab singh was also a hindu dogra. We all know how that turned out. The generals two who betrayed the Sikhs in the anglo-sikh wars were of brahmin hindu stock who hid themselves in hindu mandirs like a typical cowardly hindu brahmin after the surviving angry Sikh troops came looking for them after the battles, I think they were even lynched by the Sikhs after finding them from what i read from historical books. The white european generals and adventurist mercenaries who joined the Sikh Khalsa army were also traitors who even though they hated the British due to the American independence and  Napoleonic wars, they still had racial loyalty to other whites than non-white powers. So they would often have secret communications with the invading white british supremacists in order to do over those they were serving at the time. Maharajah ranjit singh's govt and empire's downfall was that he trusted non-sikhs in key positions of power. He didn't purge or force conversion to those who wanted to be in his inner circle. Too many people with competing interests and loyalties then betrayed the mother land punjab and his empire because they saw better opportunities with the foreign invaders. Just like in present days we see the same thing in politics of punjab. They do each other over rather than unite and fight the common foreign occupying power (centralised Indian govt in delhi). The house of pataila has always been a kingdom of sellouts and betrayers of the Sikh panth. The founder of patiala kingdom was a vessal state in all but name of afghan invader abdali when in the mean time the Sikhs of other kingdoms and land of punjab was busy fighting and dying to save the faith and their families of the onslaught. And just as his ancestor betrayed the kaum so did the grandfather of captain amrinder singh who became a freemason to help the british against Sikh empire/punjab. And so did his father and now captain amrinder singh is also a gaddar inheriting the long legacy of traitorous behaviour and mindset by putting his lot in and siding with Indian congress party in order to have some power in the indian establishment.
    • Some pangtis of what Guruji says about family:   ਮੰਨੈ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਮੋਖੁ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥ 
      मंनै पावहि मोखु दुआरु ॥ 
      Mannai pāvahi mokẖ ḏu▫ār. 
      The obeyer of the Lord's dictates obtains the door of salvation. 
        ਮੰਨੈ ਪਰਵਾਰੈ ਸਾਧਾਰੁ ॥ 
      मंनै परवारै साधारु ॥ 
      Mannai parvārai sāḏẖār. 
      The obeyer of the Lord's dictates reforms his kith and kin. 
        ਮੰਨੈ ਤਰੈ ਤਾਰੇ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਿਖ ॥ 
      मंनै तरै तारे गुरु सिख ॥ 
      Mannai ṯarai ṯāre gur sikẖ. 
      The obeyer of the Lord's fiat saves himself and saves the Sikhs of the Guru. 
        ਮੰਨੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਵਹਿ ਨ ਭਿਖ ॥ 
      मंनै नानक भवहि न भिख ॥ 
      Mannai Nānak bẖavahi na bẖikẖ. 
      The obeyer of the Lord's fiat goes not begging. 
        ਐਸਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ 
      ऐसा नामु निरंजनु होइ ॥ 
      Aisā nām niranjan ho▫e. 
      Such is the stainless Name of God. 
        ਜੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਨਿ ਜਾਣੈ ਮਨਿ ਕੋਇ ॥੧੫॥ 
      जे को मंनि जाणै मनि कोइ ॥१५॥ 
      Je ko man jāṇai man ko▫e. ||15|| 
      If some one puts faith in the Lord's Name, he shall then, understand it within his mind.  SGGS JI Ang 3 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji      ਗ੍ਰਿਸਤਿ ਕੁਟੰਬਿ ਪਲੇਟਿਆ ਕਦੇ ਹਰਖੁ ਕਦੇ ਸੋਗੁ ॥ 
      ग्रिसति कुट्मबि पलेटिआ कदे हरखु कदे सोगु ॥ 
      Garisaṯ kutamb paleti▫ā kaḏe harakẖ kaḏe sog. 
      He who is wrapped up in household and family and sometimes feels joy and sometimes sorrow; 
        ਗਉਣੁ ਕਰੇ ਚਹੁ ਕੁੰਟ ਕਾ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਬੈਸਣੁ ਸੋਇ ॥ 
      गउणु करे चहु कुंट का घड़ी न बैसणु सोइ ॥ 
      Ga▫oṇ kare cẖahu kunt kā gẖaṛī na baisaṇ so▫e. 
      and wanders in four directions and cannot sit or sleep even for a moment; 
        ਚਿਤਿ ਆਵੈ ਓਸੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਸੀਤਲੁ ਹੋਇ ॥੩॥ 
      चिति आवै ओसु पारब्रहमु तनु मनु सीतलु होइ ॥३॥ 
      Cẖiṯ āvai os pārbarahm ṯan man sīṯal ho▫e. ||3|| 
      Were he to reflect over the Supreme Lord, his body and soul shall be cooled (rest at peace).  SGGS Ji Ang 70 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji   ਨਾਮੁ ਧਨੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਖ ਰਾਜਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਕੁਟੰਬ ਸਹਾਈ ॥ 
      नामु धनु नामु सुख राजा नामु कुट्मब सहाई ॥ 
      Nām ḏẖan nām sukẖ rājā nām kutamb sahā▫ī. 
      The Name is my wealth, the Name my royal peace and the Name my family and helper. SGGS ji Ang 497 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji   There are many pangtis, do a search and see what Guruji says.
    • Agree, it’s the actions of the person that makes somebody negative. There was a video I saw a while ago, on this, but can’t find it now. A person can also change from a negative one to a good one. Like they say, Every Saint has a past, and every sinner a future.     
    • Although such abuses do happen now and then it is not a wide spread problem especially in Sikh community its more a hindu and muslim centric problem as they rely on dowry in their religious scriptures and culturally its been going on for thousands of years. The abuses are a very tiny percentage there's probably more  domestic abuse cases in Australian white privileged gay relationships than all the ethnic minorities put together. This article smacks of white privilege and covert racist dog whistling against ehtnic/religious minority communities the sad thing is asians/indains are too lazy to reply back to such white washed propaganda. If minorities really wanted to expose the white western cultural disgusting practices and norms such as wide spread abuse from alcoholism. Domestic violence prevalent in white communities in homosexual couples too. The amount of single parent families in white households. The outrageous neglect of elderly by white communities... then list would be endless and the whites would be outraged enough to try and defend their negative cultural practices and counter bash minority communities. It's long over due that time ethnic/religious community especially ours started to defend ourselves in the mainstream mass media produce counter pieces and counter propaganda against our accusers. otherwise this overt racism will just keep on happening. And next time you are looked at negatively for jobs, or in the street attacked cos of your faith or appearance it is because of such articles helped contribute to it.
×