Thinking about someone

Guest JaiKanhaiya

Sometimes there are those that you can never forget. Its just a matter of dealing with it... it takes time but eventually you dont feel the same pain when you think of them. Believe me, I know that feeling. I always think about those few but it does not feel the same anymore. You kind of realise that if you really knew each other you would be with each other... If you broke up and you no longer have contact then its probably for the best. I like to think that Mahraj had a plan in place but our limited thinking does not think that way. So just let time take its course and let Waheguru Ji do what He needs to do. MAHRAJ KNOWS BEST

WJKK WJKF

4 hours ago, Wingz23 said:

Sometimes there are those that you can never forget.

This is because, trust also plays a part in it. When somebody trusts another, then it hurts when the trust is broken, as that person has got too attached (Moh) and vice versa one also getting attached to the other. 

Guest akashdeep

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Pyare vir ji, the situation you are going through is common. The key is 'darkness eliminates with the presence of light' the darkness is moh due to lust you are fighting with, and the light is gurbani. DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE GIRL, BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND MORE BANI. Bani will show it's effect.
Stay in chardikala, Guru is with you! believe me guru ji is with you, all you need to do is realize that. 
There are three situations which makes us lose contentment, 

1) Par Dhan
2) Par Tann
3) Prabhdta di laalsa

These three are trishna, we feel like burning when we are after these three things, so guru sahib says Balto Jalto Taukya Guru Chandan Seetalaya

Secondly, listen these two albums I bet these will change your life! 
Assa Te Nirasta - by Giani Maskeen Singh ji
Simran Dea Barkatan - by Giani Maskeen Singh ji

keep this sequence (I am damn sure this will change your life)

Third is in this situation, we lose the Jee Daan of our beloved guru, There is no one like him, When you start reading Sri Kalgidhar Chamatkar or Sri Guru nanak Chamatkar it will give you thoughts of love of guru towards you.

Do these 3 things I have faith in guru, YOU WILL BE IN SANTOKH

I was in same situation and these three steps took me out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2017 at 1:17 PM, Guest akashdeep said:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Pyare vir ji, the situation you are going through is common. The key is 'darkness eliminates with the presence of light' the darkness is moh due to lust you are fighting with, and the light is gurbani. DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE GIRL, BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND MORE BANI. Bani will show it's effect.
Stay in chardikala, Guru is with you! believe me guru ji is with you, all you need to do is realize that. 
There are three situations which makes us lose contentment, 

1) Par Dhan
2) Par Tann
3) Prabhdta di laalsa

These three are trishna, we feel like burning when we are after these three things, so guru sahib says Balto Jalto Taukya Guru Chandan Seetalaya

Secondly, listen these two albums I bet these will change your life! 
Assa Te Nirasta - by Giani Maskeen Singh ji
Simran Dea Barkatan - by Giani Maskeen Singh ji

keep this sequence (I am damn sure this will change your life)

Third is in this situation, we lose the Jee Daan of our beloved guru, There is no one like him, When you start reading Sri Kalgidhar Chamatkar or Sri Guru nanak Chamatkar it will give you thoughts of love of guru towards you.

Do these 3 things I have faith in guru, YOU WILL BE IN SANTOKH

I was in same situation and these three steps took me out.

Thank-you I will come back to reply as I have some questions, Ive just got busy at work. 

• 6 years later...

So I wrote this thread out a few years ago, And Im going through the same same thing again, In the end I did email her it was an embarassing mess.

This is how it started 5 years a go, I had a dream about her and when I woke up the first thing I said was Waheguru, I didnt feel right in my heart or my head, felt like there was somehing pulling me or not letting me sit still. Then I had another 4 dreams one day after the next. After a while I did email her, it was embaressing, a complete mess, I cant describe to you how bad it was.  I didnt tell her about the dreams it sounded weird like I was losing my mind, tbh it probably still came across like that.

In the end I knew something was not right with me, And I got up and went to India, to matha tekh at the Gurudwara, I went to see Mahapuhrsh[SP]. I showed them a photo of her, and to keep it simple they told me she didnt have a good heart. But when I saw them it felt like a huge weight was being lifted off me.  It took me about 2 years to sort of get myself back to how I was. At the time I was under a lot of pressure because I was buying a business and I had 30 day completion, and I was really stressed out, I think I had or was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Anyway time passed and then last year my dad died, he was 59 and just went instantly, spent the day with him at work, and he went home my mum was getting him food and by the time she went to tell him his food was ready he had passed away.

I have found coming to terms with this very hard, I feel like he was stolen away from us. I dont understand what need there was for him to go. I know he was fed up, the world had drunk enough of his blood. 

Anyway way last Friday I woke up again after having a dream about her, And again I been typing out emails, Ive deleted them because I dont want to do another round of doing my besthi. I am buying a house at the moment so I can move mum closer to me as I need to take care of her now. I am feeling the pressure, Im the only man left in my family now. I feel like its all on me, and Im going to <banned word filter activated> up everything my dad made.

Basically I think somone has done something to me. I know I probably sound like Im losing my mind, and I probably am. But Im closer to the end than I am to the beginning, there not enough time left to keep making mistakes and recovering from them. I keep saying to God just tell me what you want and Ill give it to you, what ever it is I dont mind, what ever you want I will happily give to you. cant believe he wants me to commit a sin, or do something I know I shouldnt be doing.