Attachment with daughter

Guest Mehar karo

5 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

In Canada is there a women's shelter you can go to, or relatives?

Canada is big, you could to to a far away state where your in-laws cannot find you.

Unfortunately cannot take baby away from the father untill court gives the custody entirely to me..which in itself is a very long procedure.It's just because of the baby that I have to tolerate everything.

21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Pray for me..suggest me some path to stay strong.thank you

As you've stated you are an Amritdhari, then you know you should do your Nitmem. Chaupai Sahib ji you probably already do and do or listen to Sukhmani Sahib ji. 

Some shabads that you may want to recite too:

Do you do Mool Mantar and Gurmantar? Maybe do this whilst you are doing the household chores? 

One thing is we cannot change people. But change ourselves instead, so that may have a different effect on them. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest guest
On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 5:38 PM, simran345 said:

How are you penji? Hope things are better. 

Thanks for your concern..Life still is miserable and all this is taking a toll on my health.my husband is not ready to share any responsibility of the baby and I am made to give the baby to grandmother who will always try to depress me with her taunts.I am so scared that once I will go back to work my mother in law will teach my baby to hate me .That  is what she has managed to teach her son who doesn't care any more if I am alive.Fortunately have started to visit Gurudwara Sahib everyday which gives me some relaxation..I hope some day Babaji will settle all things .Life right now is hard.

1 hour ago, Guest guest guest said:

Thanks for your concern..Life still is miserable and all this is taking a toll on my health.my husband is not ready to share any responsibility of the baby and I am made to give the baby to grandmother who will always try to depress me with her taunts.I am so scared that once I will go back to work my mother in law will teach my baby to hate me .That  is what she has managed to teach her son who doesn't care any more if I am alive.Fortunately have started to visit Gurudwara Sahib everyday which gives me some relaxation..I hope some day Babaji will settle all things .Life right now is hard.

Sorry to hear that penji. 

I hope things get better for you soon.