singh598

Delhi Girls:Take On Sardar

Guest Jacfsing2
34 minutes ago, singh598 said:

I'm just astonished that these people don't know even the history of the 12 o'clock statement, (except that one guy, who seems to be the only one with actual intelligence who was actually interviewed). I highly doubt they know the history of other Gursikhs or even the whole fact of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji giving his life to save a different faith.

7 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm just astonished that these people don't know even the history of the 12 o'clock statement, (except that one guy, who seems to be the only one with actual intelligence who was actually interviewed). I highly doubt they know the history of other Gursikhs or even the whole fact of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji giving his life to save a different faith.

Spot on lol. All airheads, exceot for the one guy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Spot on lol. All airheads, exceot for the one guy.

junglee...they all need to be lined up and given a good slap bimbos and himbos

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

junglee...they all need to be lined up and given a good slap bimbos and himbos

These methods won't work anymore. Use them when REALLY needed. Can't use force to bring someone in the same boat as your mindset.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

These methods won't work anymore. Use them when REALLY needed. Can't use force to bring someone in the same boat as your mindset.

I don't walk around saying hindus are a bunch of 'dancing around trees gaana gaunwale', 'failed disco dancers'  do i now ? Maybe they should not use bollywood to inform themselves and actually grow up and talk to real sikhs .

Edited by jkvlondon

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't walk around saying hindus are a bunch dancing around trees gaana gauwale, failed disco dancers  do i now ? Maybe they should not use bollywood to inform themselves and actually grow up and talk to real sikhs .

Imagine you did say Hindus are a bunch of a silly clay doll worshippers, would that mean you deserve death? No. Nor do their stupid comments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Imagine you did say Hindus are a bunch of a silly clay doll worshippers, would that mean you deserve death? No. Nor do their stupid comments.

I wasn't advocating death (err  left field much) just a throwaway statement about akl adjustment via a tight one ^_^

So this is what people in India think of Singhs.  Such a shame, there doesn't seem to be much respect for them, apart from a few.  They see them as comedians or no good for nothing drinkers.  Can you imagine if it was "Chandigarh girls on Hindu guys ". I'm sure there wouldn't be so many insults, because, they wouldn't insult another faith  as they did, but instead say, "oh yeah Hrithik Rampal (or whatever his name is), is so smart and handsome and good aktor" 

• Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, simran345 said:

So this is what people in India think of Singhs.  Such a shame, there doesn't seem to be much respect for them, apart from a few.  They see them as comedians or no good for nothing drinkers.  Can you imagine if it was "Chandigarh girls on Hindu guys ". I'm sure there wouldn't be so many insults, because, they wouldn't insult another faith  as they did, but instead say, "oh yeah Hrithik Rampal (or whatever his name is), is so smart and handsome and good aktor" 

Chandigarh is mostly Hindu, I also think Sikhs as a whole regardless of what personal level of devotion have been brainwashed in Hindustan to believe that they have a special brotherhood with Hindus.

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Chandigarh is mostly Hindu, I also think Sikhs as a whole regardless of what personal level of devotion have been brainwashed in Hindustan to believe that they have a special brotherhood with Hindus.

They should do a social experiment in Jalandhar and Phagwara. 

• Like 1

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

Edited by singh598

40 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

I think you're under some illusion, the mainstream media here actually generally bends over backwards to portray islam as a peaceful religion and anyone vilifying muslims is generally vilified in the media themselves. 

The strategy they employ is too make out all is hunky dory here, whilst embarking on dubious 'adventures' abroad. All the while acting innocent and unaware. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Guest Jacfsing2
53 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

If you really think Sikhs in Indian media is respected as much as Muslims in Western media, you are highly mistaken. The only real media in the entire west that actually remotely mentions anything that could be Anti-Muslim is probably Fox News, while in India, all groups on media will openly call Sikhs insulting terms, whenever they stand-up for their faith. In 1978 when the 13 Sikhs were Shaheed on Vaisakhi, they, (media), openly downright blamed the Sikhs for Gurbachana's actions.