Jump to content
singh598

Delhi Girls:Take On Sardar

Recommended Posts

Guest Jacfsing2
34 minutes ago, singh598 said:

 

I'm just astonished that these people don't know even the history of the 12 o'clock statement, (except that one guy, who seems to be the only one with actual intelligence who was actually interviewed). I highly doubt they know the history of other Gursikhs or even the whole fact of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji giving his life to save a different faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm just astonished that these people don't know even the history of the 12 o'clock statement, (except that one guy, who seems to be the only one with actual intelligence who was actually interviewed). I highly doubt they know the history of other Gursikhs or even the whole fact of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji giving his life to save a different faith.

Spot on lol. All airheads, exceot for the one guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Spot on lol. All airheads, exceot for the one guy.

junglee...they all need to be lined up and given a good slap bimbos and himbos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

junglee...they all need to be lined up and given a good slap bimbos and himbos

These methods won't work anymore. Use them when REALLY needed. Can't use force to bring someone in the same boat as your mindset.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

These methods won't work anymore. Use them when REALLY needed. Can't use force to bring someone in the same boat as your mindset.

I don't walk around saying hindus are a bunch of 'dancing around trees gaana gaunwale', 'failed disco dancers'  do i now ? Maybe they should not use bollywood to inform themselves and actually grow up and talk to real sikhs .

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't walk around saying hindus are a bunch dancing around trees gaana gauwale, failed disco dancers  do i now ? Maybe they should not use bollywood to inform themselves and actually grow up and talk to real sikhs .

Imagine you did say Hindus are a bunch of a silly clay doll worshippers, would that mean you deserve death? No. Nor do their stupid comments.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Imagine you did say Hindus are a bunch of a silly clay doll worshippers, would that mean you deserve death? No. Nor do their stupid comments.

I wasn't advocating death (err  left field much) just a throwaway statement about akl adjustment via a tight one ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this is what people in India think of Singhs.  Such a shame, there doesn't seem to be much respect for them, apart from a few.  They see them as comedians or no good for nothing drinkers.  Can you imagine if it was "Chandigarh girls on Hindu guys ". I'm sure there wouldn't be so many insults, because, they wouldn't insult another faith  as they did, but instead say, "oh yeah Hrithik Rampal (or whatever his name is), is so smart and handsome and good aktor" 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
15 minutes ago, simran345 said:

So this is what people in India think of Singhs.  Such a shame, there doesn't seem to be much respect for them, apart from a few.  They see them as comedians or no good for nothing drinkers.  Can you imagine if it was "Chandigarh girls on Hindu guys ". I'm sure there wouldn't be so many insults, because, they wouldn't insult another faith  as they did, but instead say, "oh yeah Hrithik Rampal (or whatever his name is), is so smart and handsome and good aktor" 

Chandigarh is mostly Hindu, I also think Sikhs as a whole regardless of what personal level of devotion have been brainwashed in Hindustan to believe that they have a special brotherhood with Hindus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Chandigarh is mostly Hindu, I also think Sikhs as a whole regardless of what personal level of devotion have been brainwashed in Hindustan to believe that they have a special brotherhood with Hindus.

They should do a social experiment in Jalandhar and Phagwara. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

Edited by singh598

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

I think you're under some illusion, the mainstream media here actually generally bends over backwards to portray islam as a peaceful religion and anyone vilifying muslims is generally vilified in the media themselves. 

 

The strategy they employ is too make out all is hunky dory here, whilst embarking on dubious 'adventures' abroad. All the while acting innocent and unaware. 

Edited by dallysingh101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
53 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

If you really think Sikhs in Indian media is respected as much as Muslims in Western media, you are highly mistaken. The only real media in the entire west that actually remotely mentions anything that could be Anti-Muslim is probably Fox News, while in India, all groups on media will openly call Sikhs insulting terms, whenever they stand-up for their faith. In 1978 when the 13 Sikhs were Shaheed on Vaisakhi, they, (media), openly downright blamed the Sikhs for Gurbachana's actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • What about Gurbani? I never said we should change Gurbani, because we can’t. But we can remove Perso-Arabic influences from our vernacular.  And when did I say that we should all begin to speak Hindi and Sanskrit, no that’s a terrible idea. We need to revise Punjabi, and you can call me whatever you like, but I firmly stand by that. Have you forgotten that the very tyrants that killed our Gurus, the Sahibzaades, slaughtered our men, our women, and children, sold our ancestors as slaves, pillaged our land for centuries imposed Perso-Arabic influences onto our language. If we have any ounce of self respect, we should purge those influences from our language.  How am I demoting Punjabi? How am I saying we should stray away from Gurmukhi? In fact if you read any of my other threads you will realize I advocate further development of Gurmukhi and Punjabi. Why are you accusing me of things that I am opposed against in the first place?
    • The Saroop is only similar externally, ideologically there is a world of difference: https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/panj/
    • I began to realize, albeit a bit too late, that there really wasn’t any point in arguing with Jagsaw any further. But I gave the poster some benefit of doubt. But thank you for reassuring me that I wasn’t wrong in my judgment.
    • Kick out Gurwant from the Gurdwara. Do this to every Indian politician unless they prove they deserve otherwise. But for pete's sake what is "ehdi shame shame kro," have a discussion with him, and make him reveal his true colours. 
    • ok duniya for example was used in Gurbani so what then ?...I think Punjabi was selected as it has elements of all parts of society represented and is lok boli ...Tej seems to want to turn revisionist  as the deluded hinduvta folks are doing  ...surely as Sikhs we can be evenhanded and preserve our maa boli without chopping it up into shreds. It is not a major thing if we say odd words here and there , I mean if you were so incensed by the historical insults of mughals then what would you do about hindi /sanskrit as the pushers of those cultural languages have attacked Harmandir Sahib Four times in 70 years, reneged on promises, stolen water, dishonoured our womenfolk and murdered our men ? And now try to demote your language and its Guru-given script as secondary to Thug's languages  
×