Delhi Girls:Take On Sardar

singh598

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Chandigarh is mostly Hindu, I also think Sikhs as a whole regardless of what personal level of devotion have been brainwashed in Hindustan to believe that they have a special brotherhood with Hindus.

They should do a social experiment in Jalandhar and Phagwara. 

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

40 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Its like in the UK the media brainwash the masses into hating Muslims in order to carry on their secret annexation of middle East countries impose stooge governments and loot them

I think you're under some illusion, the mainstream media here actually generally bends over backwards to portray islam as a peaceful religion and anyone vilifying muslims is generally vilified in the media themselves. 

The strategy they employ is too make out all is hunky dory here, whilst embarking on dubious 'adventures' abroad. All the while acting innocent and unaware. 

Guest Jacfsing2
53 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Same in Punjab with Badal and now Captain

For India Sikhs are only useful for two things 

1,  sending them to LOC

2 using them for manual work, mainly farming and truck driving

If you really think Sikhs in Indian media is respected as much as Muslims in Western media, you are highly mistaken. The only real media in the entire west that actually remotely mentions anything that could be Anti-Muslim is probably Fox News, while in India, all groups on media will openly call Sikhs insulting terms, whenever they stand-up for their faith. In 1978 when the 13 Sikhs were Shaheed on Vaisakhi, they, (media), openly downright blamed the Sikhs for Gurbachana's actions.

25 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

These girls have got most of there opinion and views from Bollywood  which sadly constantly  makes funs of Sardar's . instead  of  making fun of 12 clock joke they should do research and find out the true meaning of 12 clock  which was strategic move to attack Nadir Shah's invasion of India.They can do this online  but they chose to life in ignorance.

gene

As for stereotyping again Bollywood/Indian media has it wrong, Sardar's/Sikhs are not all about Bhangra, shouting balle balle and mostly uneducated , in  todays world they are very successful business people, well educated and very charitable, Dehli Gudrawara's feed about   700,00 homeless people per day. 

in Todays world people should be openminded and doe research and not just judge a faith or there people based  once sconce outlet.  

hindus are generally arrogant in their ignorance , and on top of that are eager to believe the books the nonsense being written in textbooks these days even though history states otherwise .

5 hours ago, simran345 said:

They should do a social experiment in Jalandhar and Phagwara. 

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Jalandhar (my city) is also mostly Hindu.. Sikh dharam is usually only popular in the villages. Even a lot of the sardars there are Hindu rather than Sikh. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh.

21 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I'm just astonished that these people don't know even the history of the 12 o'clock statement, (except that one guy, who seems to be the only one with actual intelligence who was actually interviewed). I highly doubt they know the history of other Gursikhs or even the whole fact of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji giving his life to save a different faith.

That's a bit of a harsh analysis of the video.. How many Sikh people know the history of the 12 o clock statement? 

Also a number of the people in the video acknowledged that sardars are associated with selflessness and protecting others 

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't walk around saying hindus are a bunch of 'dancing around trees gaana gaunwale', 'failed disco dancers'  do i now ? Maybe they should not use bollywood to inform themselves and actually grow up and talk to real sikhs .

This is a really interesting response.. In it you make a number of assumptions as well as illuminate your own prejudices.. 

1. they weren't walking around saying anything about sardars, they were stopped in the street and asked a number of questions about them.. They were approached by the interviewers. 

2. You seem to have 'implicitly'  made a assumption that the people in the video are Hindu.. Whilst there is no actual indication to suggest that they all were 

3. The language you use in response re: dancing round trees, disco dancers etc demonstrates how you view people of the Hindu religion.. Which in itself is very interesting. I'm guessing If we were to flip the question on its head and you were asked what you thought about Hindu people that would be your response..