Attachment with daughter

Guest Mehar karo

Guest Mehar karo

I live in join family my husband having 2 brothers... The time I came in this home I feel alone as my husband don't listen to me don't understand me he is angry man... I m angry too... We both are amrit Dhari..i get frustration very soon same with my husband... Now we had a daughter every one love her too much... My mother in law wants her to sleep with them... Be with them... I get angry after listening this... My mother In law says we don't have time of our kids to play with them as we leave in joint family... So she wants to play with my daughter be with her.... Behave like her mother... They accept I will also  do the same.... But I m not so great that I fully dedicate my time to house hold work without playing with my daughter... In frustration I said I want to leave alone from joint family.... So my husband started to pull my dastar and he said don't tie this if u like to think against gurmat... I don't know what I do I am a human being I am unable to give my daughter fully want to take care of her too... How I can control myself?  Is that against German?