Guest Don't Know

Vape

Guest Don't Know   
Guest Don't Know

Wjkk wjkf, I did vape as one of my friend who was a amritdhari himself had it, the vape contained no tabbaco or nicotine, do I still require to go and do peshi because it had no Tabbaco or nicotine?

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

Yes and avoid company like that in the future. Also the proper term for the Bhujer Kurehit related to intoxicants isn't just Tobacco, but rather Hukka, which includes all types of substances.

jkvlondon    3,510
17 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Yes and avoid company like that in the future. Also the proper term for the Bhujer Kurehit related to intoxicants isn't just Tobacco, but rather Hukka, which includes all types of substances.

supari,paan etc are also included , just because Guru ji doesn't mention legal highs it doesn't make it ok anything which intoxicates or creates addiction taking mind away from life's mission is worthless and to be avoided .

look up POPCORN LUNGS and show your bewakoof friend and tell him Guru Pita ji knows what is  right for his children  , both of you need to go do pesh because you need to talk to panj to learn what your rehit is supposed to be .

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

das_1    12

on a serious note..what about tea and coffee then? 

i agree dont do vape, the idea of puffing in and out just dont sit right

BhForce    536
On 8/5/2017 at 7:27 AM, Guest Don't Know said:

Wjkk wjkf, I did vape as one of my friend who was a amritdhari himself had it, the vape contained no tabbaco or nicotine, do I still require to go and do peshi because it had no Tabbaco or nicotine?

If it didn't contain tobacco or nicotine, what were you vaping? Vicks Vapo-Rub?

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, das_1 said:

Many Jathas don't drink tea or coffee for similar reasons.

das_1    12
2 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Many Jathas don't drink tea or coffee for similar reasons.

ive tried quitting many times, just cant do it!

jkvlondon    3,510
2 hours ago, das_1 said:

i agree dont do vape, the idea of puffing in and out just dont sit right

most people drink it like amlis ...'I'm dying for a brew'  ...'I can't start my day without my coffee' etc If you are like that maybe then you need to look into it (not very good for zinc absorption and uses a lot vit b in system) 

Cloud    12
On 2017-08-07 at 6:18 PM, das_1 said:

ive tried quitting many times, just cant do it!

Have you tried switching to Green or Herbal Tea?

OneBeing    34
On 05/08/2017 at 2:57 AM, Guest Don't Know said:

Vape???? BLAD!! You should have dashed that crap in the damn bin man.

jkvlondon    3,510
22 hours ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Well there is chai in the langar hall

maybe push for Samundar instead

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• no i meant the original line up muslim, jew, christian .... i think hindu and sikh views will diverge very very quickly after ongkara since we don't deal with mythologies like the churning of the seas , ganga's arrival on the earth etc
    • don't worry i get it , my Gs look like modified 8s apparently  maths just seeps into subconcious
    • Enough respect to Sikh Youth UK and even to Tommy as he might not be a Sikh, but at least he doing more than most so called 'sikhs' in the war against grooming gangs and a religion who has always wanted to finish us from the days of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. To all the jokers who are saying Sikh Youth and Tommy are the bad ones, then ask those girls whether Sikh or not how they feel after being abused by suleh? ask their families? Ask those families who have lost their daughters after they been brainwashed and legged it with suleh? Ask those apneh mundeh who been attacked by massive groups of suleh in schools, colleges, unis etc? Ask those who have had family members killed by suleh? F*ck your liberal <banned word filter activated>, this is the real world and on street level and reality suleh are and have been doing this <banned word filter activated> in the UK for at least 30 odd years, if not more. I can see problem now developing in Canada (its a fantasy apneh run Canada, they too busy fighting amongst themselves), somalian gangs in vancouver, afghans in toronto, suleh in Calgary are already grooming Sikh girls, in the USA this issue is happening now too. Its time to wake up, we has a nation are already 30 years to late, our own people slated the original Shere Punjab and yet what them mans told the world in the late 80's/early 90s is now being accepted by the world. Wake up, warn and educate yourselves, your family and friends about the dangers of the suleh we are surrounded by.
    • you can say Diwali or Bandhi Chod Divas. Both are acceptable   watch this  
    • Iv asked you to show me it from 18/19th century sources. I'm sure you can mange that, I've not made any assertations here about what Sikhi promotes, you have so back it up. You whine  about wanting evidence from others so follow your own wants, I wait with eager breath of your your sources, your own hand drawn translations abd so on.   How would you know what it promotes. You can't even read the source material so who told you it did? 😂