Guest Singh

Guest Singh

I feel so disinterested with life not depressed or sad just no interest and not laziness. I only want to do simran in my remaining month of summer break for some 18 hours a day, however I am not in the situation to do so. For example 

1 Family and relatives all come over so we have to give time to them and dont leave until end of summer. I am glad they came but at the same time I wish they would leave. 

2. I dont have a fixed room where I can be undisturbed for 18 hours a day without someone calling me to eat or someone coming into my room to get something, as I share my room with my brother and there is no other space to do simran except the room with maharajs saroop, but I cant keep a lock on guru sahibs door as I am not guru sahibs only sikh who needs help.  

P.S there is a shed outside with tools, I was thinking of cleaning the place very well before doing any simran there

3. I dont know what or how to tell my parents or how they may react

I just kind of wish to move out in a small home by myself just to do simran but by that age and time where I will be able to do those things I will be crammed with other busy life things like school or lifethen even after that marriage and having a family. I feel like the world just doesnt want me to do the one thing I love. But then again it is kalyjug.  I know your supposed to live in grishti jeevan but I want to do some work which I can be by myself for long hours with not much concentration and earn some money. Something like truck driving (something my parents would never agree to) and they want me to be a doctor, spending most of your youth studying. But you have to concentrate as a doctor at work obviously. I just need help. I cant take a personal hukamnama since we have 2 parts of guru granth sahib and I need do karah prashaad which I dont know how to do. And I cant do it at the gurduwara without parents knowledge. Can someone plse. Take hukamnama for me and give me advice 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 8/4/2017 at 11:57 AM, Guest Singh said:

I feel so disinterested with life not depressed or sad just no interest and not laziness. I only want to do simran in my remaining month of summer break for some 18 hours a day, however I am not in the situation to do so. For example 

Now I can't help you with doing Bhagti 18 hours a day, but I want to say good job on being capable of doing so much.

1 Family and relatives all come over so we have to give time to them and dont leave until end of summer. I am glad they came but at the same time I wish they would leave. 

If you can do perfect Bhagti for 18 hours, you can make one or two of the hours you don't do Bhagti out of your 6 hours to actually meet your family. So that's checked ✔.

2. I dont have a fixed room where I can be undisturbed for 18 hours a day without someone calling me to eat or someone coming into my room to get something, as I share my room with my brother and there is no other space to do simran except the room with maharajs saroop, but I cant keep a lock on guru sahibs door as I am not guru sahibs only sikh who needs help.  

P.S there is a shed outside with tools, I was thinking of cleaning the place very well before doing any simran there

If there is no room, there's always the great outdoors. 

3. I dont know what or how to tell my parents or how they may react

Just tell them you want to spend your summer doing some Bhagti, I don't know how your parents would react, but I'm more impressed than anything.

I just kind of wish to move out in a small home by myself just to do simran but by that age and time where I will be able to do those things I will be crammed with other busy life things like school or lifethen even after that marriage and having a family. I feel like the world just doesnt want me to do the one thing I love. But then again it is kalyjug.  I know your supposed to live in grishti jeevan but I want to do some work which I can be by myself for long hours with not much concentration and earn some money. 

The way life works is through hard work. Also family is a key component in keeping life going. Even Vaheguru's light on earth, (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), would practice the way for most people.

Something like truck driving (something my parents would never agree to) and they want me to be a doctor, spending most of your youth studying. But you have to concentrate as a doctor at work obviously.

Even if you want to be a truck driver, you shouldn't neglect education. Also being a truck driver isn't something that's meant to be easy either.

I cant take a personal hukamnama since we have 2 parts of guru granth sahib and I need do karah prashaad which I dont know how to do. And I cant do it at the gurduwara without parents knowledge. Can someone plse. Take hukamnama for me and give me advice 

You can take a cyber Hukamnama. And Karah Prashad Maryada: 

Guest Singh

This is the hukamnama sahib. Any interruptions plse or advice and tips fron this regarding what jacaibgh said

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Sorath Mehalaa 5 ||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

ਗੁਰ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ॥

Gur Apunae Balihaaree ||

I am a sacrifice to my Guru.

ਜਿਨਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪੈਜ ਸਵਾਰੀ ॥

Jin Pooran Paij Savaaree ||

He has totally preserved my honor.

ਮਨ ਚਿੰਦਿਆ ਫਲੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

Man Chindhiaa Fal Paaeiaa ||

I have obtained the fruits of my mind's desires.

ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਅਪੁਨਾ ਸਦਾ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥੧॥

Prabh Apunaa Sadhaa Dhhiaaeiaa ||1||

I meditate forever on my God. ||1||

ਸੰਤਹੁ ਤਿਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥

Santhahu This Bin Avar N Koee ||

O Saints, without Him, there is no other at all.

ਕਰਣ ਕਾਰਣ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸੋਈ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Karan Kaaran Prabh Soee || Rehaao ||

He is God, the Cause of causes. ||Pause||

ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਅਪਨੈ ਵਰ ਦੀਨੇ ॥

Prabh Apanai // Dheenae ||

My God has given me His Blessing.

ਸਗਲ ਜੀਅ ਵਸਿ ਕੀਨੇ ॥

Sagal Jeea Vas Keenae ||

He has made all creatures subject to me.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥

Jan Naanak Naam Dhhiaaeiaa ||

Servant Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord,

ਤਾ ਸਗਲੇ ਦੂਖ ਮਿਟਾਇਆ ॥੨॥੫॥੬੯॥

Thaa Sagalae Dhookh Mittaaeiaa ||2||5||69||

And all his sorrows depart. ||2||5||69||