Guest Singhgh

Gurbani on meat

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Please post the the story directly from Suraj Prakash Granth pls, the Granth is about 50,000 stanzas in length. MIracles were known to take place near Guru Sahib, all the time in fact. Will you now say that Baba Deep Singh Ji didn't fight without a head? that's all just fiction? 

Feel free to continue doing Nindya of it all, you consider yourself above Mata Sundri and Bhai Mani Singh Ji, both of whom were more intimate with Guru Sahib than you can ever hope to be, they complied the Granth so feel free to call them wrong. The fact that you doubt things that don't go up to your standard is all the answer anyone needs regarding your own character. 

Please provide records from Sikh history books predating Suraj Prakash Granth. History was meticulously kept in tact by Sikhs, this shouldn't be a hard job for you.

I dont memorise suraj parkash but next time i hear it i will deffo paste it to you for your awareness. 

Are you a onother chatanga? No where have i ever even suggested that. I have always and will always hugely respect baba deep singhs shaheedi. Why do all u guys on here think i am a missionary. 

My standard? I am not snobby. Taksal has dropped its standard ok. It hurts. 

You do not know me at all. Not even 2%. So you can not assume you know my character ji. 

4 people like this

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, Guest REAL SIKH said:

..WHY DO YOU THINK THAT GARLIC ISN'T USED IN GURDWARA??

Garlic is used at our gurudwara :-D

10 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I dont memorise suraj parkash but next time i hear it i will deffo paste it to you for your awareness. 

Are you a onother chatanga? No where have i ever even suggested that. I have always and will always hugely respect baba deep singhs shaheedi. Why do all u guys on here think i am a missionary. 

My standard? I am not snobby. Taksal has dropped its standard ok. It hurts. 

You do not know me at all. Not even 2%. So you can not assume you know my character ji. 

The fact that you pick and choose what to believe and what to toss out is an sign of what kind of character you possess, I hardly need to be omniscient to know what that means.  I haven't brought up the Taksal here at all, You threw shade now at Bhai Mani Singh Ji's capabilities of knowing what Guru Sahib wrote and what he didn't. You insulted Mata Sundri Ji's own capabilities in knowing what her earthly husband wrote. Going by how you said you partially believe in the bani (and that you seem to do Nitnem with 5 banis) I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

2 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Garlic is used at our gurudwara :-D

Yeah the Gurudwara I attend loves making Saag for some reason, they put garlic in it. 

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥
Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish(ਮਾਛੁਲੀ) and wine -
ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥
no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

Gurbani from a brahmgyani. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

Just now, JS79 said:

I never pointed at guru ji or mata ji or bhai mani singh. I have no idea how u ppl jump to sich conclusions. Beyond me. Then again im not shocked tbb.

Sangat who has been reading my replies knows what i have said. I neved said anything abt mata ji.

Who complied the Dasam Granth? Did it just magically come together? Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Mata Sundri Ji worked tirelessly for years to compile it. To say that the Guru Sahib's own Mehal and one of the most closest Sikhs in his circle can't see which banis are Guru Sahibs and which are fakes is the highest form of Nindya. To say you disregard any portion of the Dasam Granth Sahib is insulting Mata Ji. 

Why dont you just interview me on the tv. That way you can see all my beliefs. 

I've already seen all I need to see. You've yet to answer my question.

I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

3 minutes ago, Kira said:

...I've already seen all I need to see. You've yet to answer my question...

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi. We are polluted by it. Of course i believe in bani i am not a missionary. But our ithihaas is full of lies. All i am saying i do not believe it is all maharajs bani. Pretty simple right. Whether you like it or not. I dont believe dasam granth should be on the same level as maharaj. 

Well then i have said all that there is to say.

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi. We are polluted by it. Of course i believe in bani i am not a missionary. But our ithihaas is full of lies. All i am saying i do not believe it is all maharajs ban

Stop avoiding my question, Do you consider Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in?

Pretty simple right. Whether you like it or not. I dont believe dasam granth should be on the same level as maharaj. 

The only people who kept the Marayada of Prakash of Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are the Nihung Singhs who incidentally have a thriving community of Sikhi going on. When they do prakash of all 3 of Guru Sahib's bani , Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is given the biggest Palanquin. Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth are given smaller ones so NO no one is saying Dasam Granth is replacing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you don't think Dasam Granth bani is as important as Gurbani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji then stop reading Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and Tav Prasad Saviye. All 5 are equally important. 

But our ithihaas is full of lies

Yeah, I mean those poor singhs right. Giving up their angs for Sikhi, giving up their lives, their families and everything. I mean what did they know? clearly they didn't know the correct Sikhi, I mean the real truth came out when a random Sikh read 1 book about the basics of Sikhi and suddenly entered into Nirvana (!) 

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi.

I agree there's alot of Brahmvaad creeping into Sikhism. But the spread isn't coming from the inside but the out. Dasam Granth isn't the issue, the issue is people like you who throw shade left, right and centre at it in an attempt to stand up again "Hinduvaad"

Edited by Kira
1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Sat Sri Akal Singh ji! I think gurbani ji lines are applied to all humans. I think that trying to justify being 'free from paaps' because of a belief is not possible, these laws are applied to everyone equally. Just because someone may not believe in this dharma does not change the truth of sikhism being true and gurbani being applied to all.. (I am talking about all paaps in general). bhull chuk maafkijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

I'm a vegetarian but if I ever need to jkatka an animal.  The first animal would be the sacred cow of the Hindus.

On 8/10/2017 at 5:39 PM, Akalifauj said:

I'm a vegetarian but if I ever need to jkatka an animal.  The first animal would be the sacred cow of the Hindus.

SAME

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• Going back to the original thread. No pun intended lol This topic is no way anything negative towards Hindus. I respect Hindu beliefs and practices just like I do any other religion.  But that does not mean we should follow some Hindu practices just to please other faiths. If we all tie threads around our arm what message is that giving? Or maybe some tie it as a fashion symbol. But anyway just always wondered why I see so many Sikhs with the thread thing. Thought it was a bit strange. 
    • Not the type of advice you should be giving when someone is experiencing such emotions. Maybe another thread. You haven't even discussed the important part of her posts, whicb explicitly mention that her husband, (who happens to have Chacked Amrit apparently), is physically abusing her. There's no excuse for that.
    •     This shows the mother in law is originally from India. Me writing deported was a sarcastic phrase.  And if she's abusing her daughter in law, then yes she should go back to the country she came from originally, if she can't be bothered to practice treating her daughter in law like a daughter and not a slave. Read her post properly, it's showing that she's being abused and the CAS have been involved. Which mother in law and husband threaten to take a mother's baby away from her? If you think that's ok or slapping her around is, then what hope do women have in situations like hers?    That's a stupid comment to write, when she's stated she's dukhi and sharing it here, in need of help. What happened to being compassionate to those that are suffering?   From reading this, I'm assuming she's from India. But her English seems quite good, and it could be she's going through a stressful and dukhi time, so grammar is probably the last thing on her mind. 
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji I don't do any parchar of Sikhi lol. ;(? I don't explain the religion of Sikhism to anyone online, if anything I just encourage already believers who ask questions to do more paath to find the answers. I don't go up to a crowd who hasn't asked anything and start explaining Sikhi lol. Besides, I was talking to the OP here, and you decided to start an argument as usual. Who says I said that you understand those arrtths as well, I won't speak for anyone else's understanding. I'm not even doing any slander of you either, and if you feel as if I did then I'm sorry. Theres nothing wrong with me telling you to do more patth, since I assume you enjoy that better than talking to me, so go on and practice that. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh
    • Any specifics? You wanted to teach your kid Mandarin Chinese by immersion? Dadi doesn't recite sakhis to the child? Extremely bad idea to have a business partner of the opposite sex. The feminists reading this probably won't like this, because it will restrict women's business and working opportunities, but: It is a very bad idea to have someone in your work that you spend large amounts of time with alone of the opposite sex.  Of course, it is entirely possible that nothing is going on between your husband and the other lady, but 1) I doubt that, and 2) even if nothing's going on, the situation has bad effects all around, such as on you, and maybe this lady's husband. The reason this is a bad idea is that when two people struggle together for a common goal, and then achieve that goal, there are strong feelings of accomplishment and happiness. It is very easy to succumb to wanting to celebrate that happiness with physicality. This is not just in relation to business partners, but can also apply to big customers and co-workers (the "work wife" phenomenon). Why a 'work wife' is a threat to your marriage. It is entirely possible that your husband has become emotionally attached to his business partner lady, and that's the reason he is dismissive of your concerns, because he's emotionally blinded.  Don't take this the wrong way, but you need some help with English composition before you become a writer. There are many writing workshops being held, like here and here. Good luck.