Guest Singhgh

Gurbani on meat

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kira said:

Please post the the story directly from Suraj Prakash Granth pls, the Granth is about 50,000 stanzas in length. MIracles were known to take place near Guru Sahib, all the time in fact. Will you now say that Baba Deep Singh Ji didn't fight without a head? that's all just fiction? 

Feel free to continue doing Nindya of it all, you consider yourself above Mata Sundri and Bhai Mani Singh Ji, both of whom were more intimate with Guru Sahib than you can ever hope to be, they complied the Granth so feel free to call them wrong. The fact that you doubt things that don't go up to your standard is all the answer anyone needs regarding your own character. 

Please provide records from Sikh history books predating Suraj Prakash Granth. History was meticulously kept in tact by Sikhs, this shouldn't be a hard job for you.

I dont memorise suraj parkash but next time i hear it i will deffo paste it to you for your awareness. 

Are you a onother chatanga? No where have i ever even suggested that. I have always and will always hugely respect baba deep singhs shaheedi. Why do all u guys on here think i am a missionary. 

My standard? I am not snobby. Taksal has dropped its standard ok. It hurts. 

You do not know me at all. Not even 2%. So you can not assume you know my character ji. 

4 people like this

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, Guest REAL SIKH said:

..WHY DO YOU THINK THAT GARLIC ISN'T USED IN GURDWARA??

Garlic is used at our gurudwara :-D

10 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I dont memorise suraj parkash but next time i hear it i will deffo paste it to you for your awareness. 

Are you a onother chatanga? No where have i ever even suggested that. I have always and will always hugely respect baba deep singhs shaheedi. Why do all u guys on here think i am a missionary. 

My standard? I am not snobby. Taksal has dropped its standard ok. It hurts. 

You do not know me at all. Not even 2%. So you can not assume you know my character ji. 

The fact that you pick and choose what to believe and what to toss out is an sign of what kind of character you possess, I hardly need to be omniscient to know what that means.  I haven't brought up the Taksal here at all, You threw shade now at Bhai Mani Singh Ji's capabilities of knowing what Guru Sahib wrote and what he didn't. You insulted Mata Sundri Ji's own capabilities in knowing what her earthly husband wrote. Going by how you said you partially believe in the bani (and that you seem to do Nitnem with 5 banis) I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

2 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Garlic is used at our gurudwara :-D

Yeah the Gurudwara I attend loves making Saag for some reason, they put garlic in it. 

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥
Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish(ਮਾਛੁਲੀ) and wine -
ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥
no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

Gurbani from a brahmgyani. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

Just now, JS79 said:

I never pointed at guru ji or mata ji or bhai mani singh. I have no idea how u ppl jump to sich conclusions. Beyond me. Then again im not shocked tbb.

Sangat who has been reading my replies knows what i have said. I neved said anything abt mata ji.

Who complied the Dasam Granth? Did it just magically come together? Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Mata Sundri Ji worked tirelessly for years to compile it. To say that the Guru Sahib's own Mehal and one of the most closest Sikhs in his circle can't see which banis are Guru Sahibs and which are fakes is the highest form of Nindya. To say you disregard any portion of the Dasam Granth Sahib is insulting Mata Ji. 

Why dont you just interview me on the tv. That way you can see all my beliefs. 

I've already seen all I need to see. You've yet to answer my question.

I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

3 minutes ago, Kira said:

...I've already seen all I need to see. You've yet to answer my question...

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi. We are polluted by it. Of course i believe in bani i am not a missionary. But our ithihaas is full of lies. All i am saying i do not believe it is all maharajs bani. Pretty simple right. Whether you like it or not. I dont believe dasam granth should be on the same level as maharaj. 

Well then i have said all that there is to say.

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi. We are polluted by it. Of course i believe in bani i am not a missionary. But our ithihaas is full of lies. All i am saying i do not believe it is all maharajs ban

Stop avoiding my question, Do you consider Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in?

Pretty simple right. Whether you like it or not. I dont believe dasam granth should be on the same level as maharaj. 

The only people who kept the Marayada of Prakash of Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are the Nihung Singhs who incidentally have a thriving community of Sikhi going on. When they do prakash of all 3 of Guru Sahib's bani , Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is given the biggest Palanquin. Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth are given smaller ones so NO no one is saying Dasam Granth is replacing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you don't think Dasam Granth bani is as important as Gurbani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji then stop reading Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and Tav Prasad Saviye. All 5 are equally important. 

But our ithihaas is full of lies

Yeah, I mean those poor singhs right. Giving up their angs for Sikhi, giving up their lives, their families and everything. I mean what did they know? clearly they didn't know the correct Sikhi, I mean the real truth came out when a random Sikh read 1 book about the basics of Sikhi and suddenly entered into Nirvana (!) 

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi.

I agree there's alot of Brahmvaad creeping into Sikhism. But the spread isn't coming from the inside but the out. Dasam Granth isn't the issue, the issue is people like you who throw shade left, right and centre at it in an attempt to stand up again "Hinduvaad"

Edited by Kira
1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Sat Sri Akal Singh ji! I think gurbani ji lines are applied to all humans. I think that trying to justify being 'free from paaps' because of a belief is not possible, these laws are applied to everyone equally. Just because someone may not believe in this dharma does not change the truth of sikhism being true and gurbani being applied to all.. (I am talking about all paaps in general). bhull chuk maafkijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

On 8/10/2017 at 5:39 PM, Akalifauj said:

I'm a vegetarian but if I ever need to jkatka an animal.  The first animal would be the sacred cow of the Hindus.

SAME

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• anyone watch these 2 documentaries that were made? if so whats your thoughts?
    • Lessons to be learn't let me see hmmm 1) Our brothers should prepare for the worst case scenario so they should arm themselves with heavy weapons to protest the Sikh faith, fellow sikhs and innocent civilians from harm. 2) Infiltrate the enemy before they infiltrate you. We only now realise the amount of infiltration that went on to derail the punjabi sabha movement all the way to the present khalistan movement. 3) The Sikh misls and Sikh raj of the past happened because India was not a miltiary and politically united country it was various different hindu and muslim kingdoms/ empires who plotted and schemed against each other causing power vaccums for Sikhs to gain strength and take over. In 1980s the Indian army, police and paramilitaries were huge in number over 1 million men. In 1980s to 90s Sikhs with at max about 5,000 armed fighters throughout india? impossible odds to win against. Sikhs only 2% of population.... lesson here is increase population by conversion drives and birth rate. Also Sikh pride and Sikh nationalism should come first and override any sense of indian nationalism, pakistani nationalism, american, canada, british nationalism. 4) Always have a well connected world power as a major ally. At the moment the best hope is China as usa is sucking up to india to encircle china. And pakistan will never help the Sikhs because its an islamo-facsist regime that wants indians Sikhs to be killed by their fellow Indians for their own political mileage. So only China if courted correctly can be mutually beneficial to help Sikhs gain freedom from India when the time comes again probably if India tries to do a war with china.  
    •   Who is richer than Bill Gates? Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there any person richer than you?" He said, "Yes, only one.
      Many years ago, I had been dismissed & had gone to New York airport.I read titles of newspapers there.I liked one of them and I want to buy it. But didn't  have change (coin). I abandoned." Suddenly, a black boy called me and said “This newspaper for you.” I said, "..but I don’t have change." He said,“No problem, i give you free”. After 3 months, i went there. Coincidentally, that story happened again and that same boy gave another free newspaper again. I said, "I can’t accept. But he said, 'i give you from my profit' After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy. I found him after one and half months searching.
      I asked him, do you know me? He said, “Yes, you’re famous Bill Gates.” I said, twice you gave me free newspaper many years ago.
      Now, i want to compensate it. I am going to give you everything that you want. Black young man replied, “You can’t compensate it!”
      I said, why? He said, "Because i gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?" Bill Gates said, I think that black young man is richer than me. You don't have to be rich or wait to be rich to give.
    • I absolutely agree. But like I said, Panjab does generate plenty of money, and the SGPC, which is essentially a de facto government, has enough money (through the donations of Sikhs) to use this to modernise the region. We all know the centre doesn't like us, to expect them to actually help is bordering on insanity. 
    • 1. I am speaking from bringing up four children including a set of twins not theory but experience and observation of how different people approaches affected their kids in close genetic relationships . 2. i had my infant children either in a cot or moses basket in the same room as me for the first six months , except the twins who slept in the same cot - next door because our new home didn't have the space for a large cot alongside our bed . eldest - was looked after by my folks during the workday and I would pick him up and we used to do loads of stuff together, gardening, reading , drawing , etc he was extremely talkative from 1.5 years because he was surrounded by adults and none of us spoke tuthla to him, had three languages on the go in the homes ,  when I had the twins - we were forced by circumstances to move away so I was all alone with three under three and two preemies . Loving Contact, speaking and engaging babies is important but as the ICU/SCBU nurses pointed out sleep is vital for growth and it was illustrated by slow gain of weight in Dayal Singh compared to Bahadur SIngh.. from observations people who babytalk delayed speech development and enforced simple mouthing mistake which then needed intervention, and allowed their kids to stay in the parental beds beyond two years of age had massive problems with seperation anxiety in the kids no matter who they were with in the day , bedtime creep, concentration problems in kids and sleep deprivation in the parents, one couple's singleton drove the mother out of the bed totally to the sofa so she could get enough sleep to function for coming workday. One child who is now in high school will not sleep in his own bedroom despite insisting on own room for me I'm realistic that my kids longest relationship is with their siblings so I've always encouraged shared space/play  with each kid getting time with each of us parents and collective time with the grands as a secondary emphasis. I am highly aware of anti-sikh attitudes in certain family members so try to reduce influence by countering by teaching sikhi aspects to same issues