Gurbani on meat

Guest Singhgh

Just now, JS79 said:

I never pointed at guru ji or mata ji or bhai mani singh. I have no idea how u ppl jump to sich conclusions. Beyond me. Then again im not shocked tbb.

Sangat who has been reading my replies knows what i have said. I neved said anything abt mata ji.

Who complied the Dasam Granth? Did it just magically come together? Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Mata Sundri Ji worked tirelessly for years to compile it. To say that the Guru Sahib's own Mehal and one of the most closest Sikhs in his circle can't see which banis are Guru Sahibs and which are fakes is the highest form of Nindya. To say you disregard any portion of the Dasam Granth Sahib is insulting Mata Ji. 

Why dont you just interview me on the tv. That way you can see all my beliefs. 

I've already seen all I need to see. You've yet to answer my question.

I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

8 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi. We are polluted by it. Of course i believe in bani i am not a missionary. But our ithihaas is full of lies. All i am saying i do not believe it is all maharajs ban

Stop avoiding my question, Do you consider Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in?

Pretty simple right. Whether you like it or not. I dont believe dasam granth should be on the same level as maharaj. 

The only people who kept the Marayada of Prakash of Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are the Nihung Singhs who incidentally have a thriving community of Sikhi going on. When they do prakash of all 3 of Guru Sahib's bani , Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is given the biggest Palanquin. Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth are given smaller ones so NO no one is saying Dasam Granth is replacing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If you don't think Dasam Granth bani is as important as Gurbani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji then stop reading Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and Tav Prasad Saviye. All 5 are equally important. 

But our ithihaas is full of lies

Yeah, I mean those poor singhs right. Giving up their angs for Sikhi, giving up their lives, their families and everything. I mean what did they know? clearly they didn't know the correct Sikhi, I mean the real truth came out when a random Sikh read 1 book about the basics of Sikhi and suddenly entered into Nirvana (!) 

Hinduvaad is in almost every corner of sikhi.

I agree there's alot of Brahmvaad creeping into Sikhism. But the spread isn't coming from the inside but the out. Dasam Granth isn't the issue, the issue is people like you who throw shade left, right and centre at it in an attempt to stand up again "Hinduvaad"

18 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

Sat Sri Akal Singh ji! I think gurbani ji lines are applied to all humans. I think that trying to justify being 'free from paaps' because of a belief is not possible, these laws are applied to everyone equally. Just because someone may not believe in this dharma does not change the truth of sikhism being true and gurbani being applied to all.. (I am talking about all paaps in general). bhull chuk maafkijye Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

• 2 years later...
On 8/6/2017 at 1:48 PM, singh598 said:

The Gurus realize that food affects our mind as well as intoxicants

Meat will make you more animalistic making your body enlarge and increasing sex sleep and anger

Guru Gobind Singh ji said Khalsa Panth is Guru too. 

The panth made Sikh Rehat Maryada in 1945. 

No one is allowed to change it. Same way no one should change the 4 Bujjer Kurehits. 

AKJ changed the Maryada and so did Damdami Taksaal. 

This is wrong. 

The Akal Takht, the panth maryada says no halal meat. Thats what it should be. 

No one is allowed to change that. 

Unfortunately Sikhs have now fallen victim to budh mat, brahmin mat, jain mat. 

Meat is allowed in sikhism but not Halal. 

How ever the Gurdwara must accommodate all so thats why it is veg. 

I am a Gursikh who follows the Akal Takht Maryada and occasionally i do eat jatka meat. 

Sant Maskeen ji had a beautiful katha about this 

Heres the link please watch it, and stop with the nonsense, Guru Nanak dev ji said only fools argue over a diet. Dont mix Jain, brahmin and hindu religion in with Sikhi. 

Guru hunted and ate meat. 

There is life in saag too said Guru Nanak Dev ji. 

Just make sure the meat your getting is Organic Farm raised, NOT MASS BUTCHER FACTORY. 

The animal must live a humane life, and must not be ritualistically killed. 

People the diet is a personal choice. 

We have our Guru Granth sahib ji and our Khalsa panth. We are not allowed to change maryada. The Panth made. That includes the 4 Bujjer Kurehit 

Shame on anyone who did . 

Only FOOLS argue over a diet. 

Listen to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj 

And listen to this youtube clip of Sant Maskeen ji katha. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ke fateh

Guru Gobind Singh ji said Khalsa Panth is Guru too. 

The panth made Sikh Rehat Maryada in 1945. 

No one is allowed to change it. Same way no one should change the 4 Bujjer Kurehits. 

AKJ changed the Maryada and so did Damdami Taksaal. 

This is wrong. 

The Akal Takht, the panth maryada says no halal meat. Thats what it should be. 

No one is allowed to change that. 

Unfortunately Sikhs have now fallen victim to budh mat, brahmin mat, jain mat. 

Meat is allowed in sikhism but not Halal. 

How ever the Gurdwara must accommodate all so thats why it is veg. 

I am a Gursikh who follows the Akal Takht Maryada and occasionally i do eat jatka meat. 

Sant Maskeen ji had a beautiful katha about this 

Heres the link please watch it, and stop with the nonsense, Guru Nanak dev ji said only fools argue over a diet. Dont mix Jain, brahmin and hindu religion in with Sikhi. 

Guru hunted and ate meat. 

There is life in saag too said Guru Nanak Dev ji. 

Just make sure the meat your getting is Organic Farm raised, NOT MASS BUTCHER FACTORY. 

The animal must live a humane life, and must not be ritualistically killed. 

People the diet is a personal choice. 

We have our Guru Granth sahib ji and our Khalsa panth. We are not allowed to change maryada. The Panth made. That includes the 4 Bujjer Kurehit 

Shame on anyone who did . 

Only FOOLS argue over a diet. 

Listen to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj 

And listen to this youtube clip of Sant Maskeen ji katha. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ke fateh

3 hours ago, Singhkhalsa19842020 said:

Make you a lion. Singhs right. Lions eat meat. If Guru Gobind Singh jis ...singhs are not lions then they can eat grass like cows 

3 hours ago, Singhkhalsa19842020 said:

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharajs Singhs are suppose to be lions .....not grass eating cows herds. 

Lions and hawks eat meat. ...

Sheep and cows eat grass..  

Which you think is khalsa ? 

This is pure comedy.  Singhs are lions in the aspect of fighting.  If you look at who is the hunter in the lion family it is not the lion.  The hunter is the lioness.  Lions control their area and protect the family from attack.  First learn why Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called Singhs lions then apply the analogy. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked