Gurbani on meat

Guest Singhgh

6 minutes ago, JS79 said:

And of course you would believe anything that gives you approval to eat meat. Suraj parkash is not dhur ki bani therefore it can have mistakes and milaavat. 

I'm a vegetarian so cry all you want that I eat meat. I posted Gurbani that said hypocrisy is what's wrong, The fact that you're throwing history out the books is a sheer testament to how far you'll go to simply re-write things you don't like. I bet Suraj Prakash Granth is alright to do Sakhis from but once it disagrees with you then its suddenly all false. What a joke. The fact that Sikhs consuming meat is mentioned all throughout it is a sign it was written by Kavi Ji and not any form of foreign influence. Kavi Ji spent 40 years researching and compiling it. Feel free to post other historical records of where Sikhs are told "nah don't eat meat" 

You already threw Dasam Bani out the window, Why would Kavi Ji's work be any different.

8 minutes ago, JS79 said:

No. If it disagrees with gurbani i will condemn it. Simple. 

Errr i think destructions the one crying ji. 

It doesn't disagree with Gurbani, you haven't even read the Granth yet you're throwing shade at a Historian twice the Sikh you and I are. Guru Sahib spoke against hypocrisy but all you've done is shown you're just as hypocritical as the meat eaters you condemn. 

46 minutes ago, JS79 said:

So we should believe suraj parkash word for word?

For eg take the story about guru ji doing sewa for 12 years. And suraj parkash says (and taksalis believe) that after 12 yrs guru ji had keere in their sees because of the 12 saropas.. How can we as gurujis sikhs ever believe this. Nobody says we cant question or ask such stories. 

Added:

Okay. There was me trying to be civil. And polite.

I have explained my view on dasam granth. Ill explain further. I do not do 3 banis. I read chandi di // i read jaap sahib  etc and fully believe its maharajs bani. 

I have stated i do not believe ALL of dasam granth as it is  not all maharajs bani. Okay? 

Go on call me a missionary rss athiest muslim hindu jewish devil etc. 

Yawwwwwwn

Please post the the story directly from Suraj Prakash Granth pls, the Granth is about 50,000 stanzas in length. MIracles were known to take place near Guru Sahib, all the time in fact. Will you now say that Baba Deep Singh Ji didn't fight without a head? that's all just fiction? 

Feel free to continue doing Nindya of it all, you consider yourself above Mata Sundri and Bhai Mani Singh Ji, both of whom were more intimate with Guru Sahib than you can ever hope to be, they complied the Granth so feel free to call them wrong. The fact that you doubt things that don't go up to your standard is all the answer anyone needs regarding your own character. 

Please provide records from Sikh history books predating Suraj Prakash Granth. History was meticulously kept in tact by Sikhs, this shouldn't be a hard job for you.

10 minutes ago, JS79 said:

I dont memorise suraj parkash but next time i hear it i will deffo paste it to you for your awareness. 

Are you a onother chatanga? No where have i ever even suggested that. I have always and will always hugely respect baba deep singhs shaheedi. Why do all u guys on here think i am a missionary. 

My standard? I am not snobby. Taksal has dropped its standard ok. It hurts. 

You do not know me at all. Not even 2%. So you can not assume you know my character ji. 

The fact that you pick and choose what to believe and what to toss out is an sign of what kind of character you possess, I hardly need to be omniscient to know what that means.  I haven't brought up the Taksal here at all, You threw shade now at Bhai Mani Singh Ji's capabilities of knowing what Guru Sahib wrote and what he didn't. You insulted Mata Sundri Ji's own capabilities in knowing what her earthly husband wrote. Going by how you said you partially believe in the bani (and that you seem to do Nitnem with 5 banis) I would say you believe that Chaubis Avtar, Sri Charitropakhyan, Jaap Sahib, Akaal Ustat are amongst the bani you believe in? :)))))

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, Preeet said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh, ji

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥
Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish(ਮਾਛੁਲੀ) and wine -
ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥
no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

Gurbani from a brahmgyani. Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh

Preeet Ji! Glad you posted this as I was wondering, does this shabad goes to Christian, Hindu and Muslim? (Non - Sikhs) or just Sikh sects? (Nihang, Taksal, normal Sikh) etc?

• This topic was locked and unlocked