Is being gay wrong in sikhi

Guest Singh

Guest Jacfsing2
47 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

JUSTAJATTKHAN , you cracked me up at Adam and Eve. 

Honestly, if you wanna pretend to be follower of an abrahamic cult, go the whole hog and convert to islam . 

Then you have a complete license to hate/kill gays. If you're lucky , you can travel to ISIS and toss gays from building tops. 

You pretend to "know-all" . How do you know its only male and female in god's creation ? Where would you put khusre (not gays)  then ? what about asexuals and hermaphrodites ? many species of the world don't even have a gender or can switch genders as per circumstances . 

You're just a prick who has neither understanding of gurbani nor basic etiquette. 

You're the same guy who has food stuck in his bushy mustache and lassi , and then does "burraah" after he's done eating .:rofl Dirty man 

45 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Thanks for cracking me up. Didn't have so much of laugh in a while LOL. Where did you get your degree in geology from ? 

39 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

So, in your opinion what should gays do ? practice celibacy all their life. You think its easy ?

I am sure your grandparents said same crrap about your generation the same way you say about millenials ! 

Just because homos make u uncomfortable is no reason to deny them their rights or dignity . Go f**k urself dude. 

Its with every generation gap. nothing new 

Each of your posts just proves why you are not the best person to be giving advice, keep on mentioning incorrect stuff.

20 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Each of your posts just proves why you are not the best person to be giving advice, keep on mentioning incorrect stuff.

says a guy who thinks being gay is a fetish or that it means hating women. 

You're immature dude. Don't talk to more knowledgeable elders with disrespect.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

I've always found this a difficult topic to comment on.....and that's pretty rare for me.  On the one hand I do understand that some people are just born gay and its absolutely wrong to crucify and hate them for something they just happened to be born with. From that point of view I understand that it could have been any one of us that were born that way and I dread to think what life must be like for them facing so much discrimination. On the other hand, I have to be honest with myself and state that I just find what they do sickening, I find what they do so disgusting I just can't get my head around it (no pun intended), The question then is how do you balance these 2 conflicting thoughts and opinions ? The solution I think is to let the gays do what they do but lets keep it behind closed doors. I know they exist and I know what they do.....but I just don't wanna keep hearing about it. Let them exist but I wish they would keep it secret so the rest of us are not put off our dinner.

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No need to bring in xtian/islamic/judaic concepts into the mix. People confused as hell as it is. 

Says a guy who isn't read one word on homosexuality and science . Just using you gutter desi brain to see advanced things

3 hours ago, JUSTAJATT said:

No worries. i know what you saying.

I've practiced and controlled my anger over the years quite well but this she-man is just causing trouble and has been trolling >>trying to distort the minds of youth.

The millennials are already confused and have been hammered this <<political correctness>> rubbish all their life.

I spent a lotta time thinking about this issue so that i could explain it to me confused kids who thought it's all right and about being equal and all that baloney..  >>>At the end of the day>>>deep down>>we kinda know that it's not right but we jus cant put our finger on it to  make it appear black or white.

You need to find the answers yourself and think about it. >>think about how the world and mankind is supposed to work according to hukam>>>how we have duality>>opposites>>black-white>>yin-yang>> positive-negative>>male-female>>>Sun-moon>>>light-dark>>>> ..and then think about how the universe works and how the north-south--polar dualities>>etc.. keep the ORDER of the universe. THIS ORDER IS HUKAM.   >>>IF we  disrupt the play and make it Sun all the time and no moon>>> or we only have one polar charge,>> then we wont have got rid of duality.>> we would have just messed things up and will cause the order to cease existing.

The deeper core of existence and our reasons to find god is so that we merge>merge>>merge.. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT SOMETHING CAN BE COMPLETE AND IN FULL TOTALITY.  The very deeper meaning of anand karaj is about man>woman merging together to attain GOD. The completeness will NOT and can NOT occur with man-man or woman-woman, no matter how we play around with science.  >>>>>>>>>>.Once you begin to understand this>>you will realise that gays born with these feelings/desires is because of past deeds and karma. Gurbani tells us all to rise above desires>attachments> tastes>>and all that, so that one doesn't even have to think about some stupid sex orientation...

I'm just gonn say this once >>> the world knows there was ADAM and EVE,,, NOT ADAM and STEVE,,and that's it. It was about Male/female.. The story is about understanding that GOD made man in his image as 2 sexes that could merge for completeness. Divine act of birth can only occur when there is a holy merge. this is the yin-yang, positive/negative>>male/female>>and all that. The earth would stop spinning if we only had fire and no water or water and no fire.

Thank you paji for explaining it. 

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

This is why South Asian communities as a whole are the most unintelligent idiots I've come across in this modern day, saying this while I am one. No wonder so many youth turn their backs on Sikhi.

Yup. Culture overrides values of religions . 

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Says a guy who isn't read one word on homosexuality and science . Just using you gutter desi brain to see advanced things

I don't discount you being gay may be some biological thing. I just think apnay gays choosing this time of crisis to start jumping up and down about their issue is detrimental to the wider community. Yeah, why not throw another issue into the mix right now - like we ain't got enough to deal with as it is.

I think it is appalling timing myself, and I think white western Europe with its strong gay proclivity is what is making our gays do this right now. Like we've EVER been a community made up of people who throw their sexuality in people's faces..... 

I don't have all solutions for all problems. But it should be noticed that we don't have people throwing gays off buildings or trying to lynch them and stuff. I'd say the so-called 'low castes' have greater systematic discrimination and violence directed against them than gays in Sikh society. 

But all things said and done, you're probably orgasming over the attention you get with your hissy fits. Hard to take you serious man.