15 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

... you missionary bast*ards are up too.... 

Wow. What a mahaan gursikh you must be to speak so well! Who taught you such beautiful language? Impressive!

I think we know where the majority of the sangat stands. Just open your eyes. Sangat is wise. Dont underestimate the sangat.

These lot want to promote dasam bani yet have no interest in what gury nanak dev ji say. Nanak fikke boleye tan man fikka hoye. Read gurbani ji. 

29 minutes ago, OnieFaltoo said:

To do no bhakti or to be a very good human. Actually,  I only want to live for today. I want to leave a black mark on this world so no one ever remembers me after I am gone also to convert many to eat, drink and be merry. When I say eat,  I mean eat lots of meat such as cows, monkeys, dogs, sheep, birds, snails, chickens also goats and deers, all in all, anything that has four legs and moves!!  All jhatakked by me.  By drink, I mean, drink many glassiyaan of bournbon whisky, southern comfort, bicardi, vodka, gin, hot buttered rum, tequilla anything that has sharab in it. When I say be merry, I mean bhangra like a jatt  kid from punjab in garish, lurid, multicolored bhangra clothes on. Like so:

Or like so :

Or like so:

Interesting post :rofl

one day this bhangra might even be considered as bhagti.......

5 minutes ago, OnieFaltoo said:

You think so? That would be very nice. I will postpone my bhakti till then lol!

Well if jhatka is maryada for them... i dont see why theyd disapprove bhangra. They might even release songs on jhatka and dance with the bakre.