Amritvela with a roommate not wanting to inconvenience

Guest followthelight

27 minutes ago, Kira said:

have nothing more to say to you. If you honestly expect me to go through all your posts bit by bit like I did last time then you're honestly more stupid than you come across

Typical.. Spit venom.  use lots of pejoratives. Dance around and pretend to be the bigger person.. I would have respect for you if you just said actually on that point I over reached. That would add weight to your pontificating. 

Unless you can substantiate any of your accusations then really you need to be 'quiet and sit down'. Check your own ahankar brother!

Peace  

The biggest cowards in this world are those who hide behind a half baked knowledge.. 

If the topic here wasn't about the beautiful nirmal dur ki bani it would be forgivable.. But here on this platform we are talking and sharing and discussing the most beautiful gift... If one is unable to be respectful to another to rather attack, do nindya and not open ones heart to honest discourse then I'm sorry that is not the qualities of a gursikh I relate to.. 

It's good to talk brother and I'm here with all my love to engage 

SSA 

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Said the man who loves talking about Sikhi but can't be asked to learn Gurmukhi....

You're  a comedian Virk. 

You are a hypocrite dallysingh101 you just waffle on non- stop till someone bollocks you. Even then you don't stop.