Amritvela with a roommate not wanting to inconvenience

Guest followthelight

35 minutes ago, Kira said:

The point flew over your head once again, wow for someone that claims to be well read you can't even grasp what the actual intention behind it was but whatever. 

Pretty sure even writers know the difference between your and you're. Something you seem to struggle with. Do your next "research project" on elementary grammar. That'll be more beneficial to your "research" etc etc.

Toodlo.

Again you seem mistaken and have misquoted me.. Which I'm sure is considered nindya?

Please do show me where I have claimed to be well read 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

Honestly the fact that there was another comma absent there and the fact I left an extra space to purely show that should have been a rip off for someone that claims to be well read. Hilarious how something as basic as that flew over your inflated head.

How would you know? You've never read Gurbani in Gurmukhi. Go do that and then ask questions. 

Fortunately the world isn't run by fascists so I am free to ask questions.. 

As for 'inflated head'...   the sheer irony of such a comment leaves me aghast! 

5 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Again you seem mistaken and have misquoted me.. Which I'm sure is considered nindya?

Please do show me where I have claimed to be well read 

No I am not. Don't try to wiggle out of this, I know full well what you were trying to say. You tried that trick of "show me where" before and it miserably backfired. Look through your own replies child. 

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Fortunately the world isn't run by fascists so I am free to ask questions.. 

As for 'inflated head'...   the sheer irony of such a comment leaves me aghast! 

Hilarious. Now you're using the word facist freely, what a broad term thrown out in such a strange context. You constantly attempt to look down on others, just look at all your posts. You want to ask questions but never go after the answers, you called all the answers here flawed so go to another site and ask the members there. I would love to see the members of SikhAwareness put you down.

God knows why I'm even responding to you. You don't even deny you haven't learned the basics of Sikhism at it's core. But claim to be a Seeker and throw out daft definitions of words like Gurprasad without a shred of evidence or actual knowledge. Hilarious.

if you want answers learn Gurmukhi and go talk to Guru Sahib. Read the Historical Grantha by historians. You wanted answers so there you have it. Now go do that.

goodluck

Guest GuestSingh

How do people find the time and effort to constantly bicker over nonsense like spoilt brats? Do they live in a bubble? Even those who claim to be mature are actually the opposite. Hypocrites.

16 hours ago, Kira said:

No I am not. Don't try to wiggle out of this, I know full well what you were trying to say. You tried that trick of "show me where" before and it miserably backfired. Look through your own replies child. 

Hilarious. Now you're using the word facist freely, what a broad term thrown out in such a strange context. You constantly attempt to look down on others, just look at all your posts. You want to ask questions but never go after the answers, you called all the answers here flawed so go to another site and ask the members there. I would love to see the members of SikhAwareness put you down.

God knows why I'm even responding to you. You don't even deny you haven't learned the basics of Sikhism at it's core. But claim to be a Seeker and throw out daft definitions of words like Gurprasad without a shred of evidence or actual knowledge. Hilarious.

if you want answers learn Gurmukhi and go talk to Guru Sahib. Read the Historical Grantha by historians. You wanted answers so there you have it. Now go do that.

goodluck

No evidence then.. Just what I thought 

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No evidence then.. Just what I thought 

You've asked for evidence before and I've provided it before no problem. I'm not going to sit here and start going through all your posts finding that one when I already recalled it just fine, the last time you tried this it backfired and you changed topics fast. I don't have the time or the patience for it. In all your daft posts you never throw out any evidence, just cr@p statements you read somewhere, Of course you can't provide any evidence. You've never even touched any of the Granths so how could you know anything. 

Quite frankly the fact that you constantly babble on and spam quotes like this proves you really don't want to learn but are here to stroke your ego,learn how to use a forum you nitwit. I have nothing more to say to you, I already bested you before on numerous threads and all your replies end with you changing the topic constantly. I indulged you but I don't have the patience to continue any more. If you want to learn then be quiet and learn, go learn Gurmukhi. But of course that's beyond your limited intelligence. Come back when you can actually read Gurbani. You throw around words without knowing their meaning and try to act like a pseudo philosopher and expert, if our answers are flawed then leave and find another domain to ask, The sad fact is people here can do what you can't, actually go to the source.

You're free to spam your cr@p all you wish, It really doesn't bother me because anyone reading this will see you're nothing more than a very stupid troll.

And no I am not angry or "raging"  

1 hour ago, Kira said:

You've asked for evidence before and I've provided it before no problem. I'm not going to sit here and start going through all your posts finding that one when I already recalled it just fine, the last time you tried this it backfired and you changed topics fast. I don't have the time or the patience for it. In all your daft posts you never throw out any evidence, just cr@p statements you read somewhere, Of course you can't provide any evidence. You've never even touched any of the Granths so how could you know anything. 

Quite frankly the fact that you constantly babble on and spam quotes like this proves you really don't want to learn but are here to stroke your ego,learn how to use a forum you nitwit. I have nothing more to say to you, I already bested you before on numerous threads and all your replies end with you changing the topic constantly. I indulged you but I don't have the patience to continue any more. If you want to learn then be quiet and learn, go learn Gurmukhi. But of course that's beyond your limited intelligence. Come back when you can actually read Gurbani. You throw around words without knowing their meaning and try to act like a pseudo philosopher and expert, if our answers are flawed then leave and find another domain to ask, The sad fact is people here can do what you can't, actually go to the source.

You're free to spam your cr@p all you wish, It really doesn't bother me because anyone reading this will see you're nothing more than a very stupid troll.

So you are prepared to take back your comment that I said I was 'well read' ? 

You accuse me of throwing around stuff, call me a troll etc do you not find that ironic x

7 hours ago, Kira said:

Your not raging or angry anymore.... No just hiding from the truth. 

Ciao 

14 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Your not raging or angry anymore.... No just hiding from the truth. 

Ciao 

I have nothing more to say to you. If you honestly expect me to go through all your posts bit by bit like I did last time then you're honestly more stupid than you come across. I'm not the one hiding from the truth you are, you're so afraid to read Gurbani because deep down you know it'll say the opposite of what you want it to, that's cowardice at its peak. Learn Gurmukhi. That's all I have to say, the fact that you constantly spam these responses is a sign of how completely devoid of everything you preach about.

Also it's you're* in this context. Utterly moronic.

This is my last response to you, if you want a seat at the big boy table then come back when you can read Gurmukhi. Otherwise be quiet and sit down.