Amritvela with a roommate not wanting to inconvenience

Guest followthelight

6 minutes ago, Kira said:

No anger, Sorry but you're not really worth my rage. Only a few things stoke that blaze in me and sadly you're not one of them.

Then I guess you missed a question mark there.

I prove my share of evidence and I always back it up with Gurbani. "skin deep" that's hilarious, you tried that in the Sheikh Farid thread and sat down pretty fast. You asked me to translate for you, i did, I provided evidence and you just replied with "LOL" and one worded sentences, I could sit here and type essays with explanations of everything, from Arths and things in historical Granths I have been corrected before and unlike you I  accepted it. I have typed long responses but sadly you can't even read them because you lack the Gurmukhi tools so I see no reason to waste too much time on it. Grow up. If you want grown up answers then come back with the grown up tools (Gurmukhi). Is that too much for you?

I could sit here and type essays with explanations of everything, from Arths and things in historical Granths I have been corrected before and unlike you I  accepted it." 

I think you may have missed a full stop here? 

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I could sit here and type essays with explanations of everything, from Arths and things in historical Granths I have been corrected before and unlike you I  accepted it." 

I think you may have missed a full stop here? 

There's a comma there. So no I didn't miss anything out. After "historical granths" I mimicked a style deployed by Lawrence Ferlinghetti by some of his literature work. Albeit to a less successful degree.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I use one account this one.  

Whatever keeps you happy.

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

And I don't think @Kira was particularly polite but never mind..  

If you don't think @Kira behavoir was a bit kinder than most people on this site, then you are slightly a bit delusional, many people have already felt that you are a lost cause, yet @Kira, still tries helping you out, (I don't know why he bothers, but the only one who's benefiting from this is you).

I'm not his fan, but I respect his views, and him trying to deal with you in the most polite way possible. I probably disagree with lots of what he says, but the difference between him and you, is that he doesn't come from a position of building Haumai, but rather learning.

5 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Some people have a loose tongue and freely use pejoratives to make themselves feel better..

The fact that you can't comprehend basic kindness is probably only negative from you, not only as a Sikh, but as a human being.

7 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I really struggle to understand your beef?

I don't have any problem with any user on this forum who genuinely wants to learn. You are not one of those people.

8 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Why is someone who asks questions on a Sikh forum such a threat to you? 

Nobody views you as a threat.

9 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Surely the whole point of it is to help people with questions? 

Yes, but you should be willing to learn, when 99% of your posts have been liberal propaganda. Not teaching or learning from others.

16 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

To get insight from the learned enlightened ones such as yourself 

Get insight from Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji first, and then Mahapurukhs, and then more educated users than me, and if I am at the very bottom of that list, just respect that.

3 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Whatever keeps you happy.

If you don't think @Kira behavoir was a bit kinder than most people on this site, then you are slightly a bit delusional, many people have already felt that you are a lost cause, yet @Kira, still tries helping you out, (I don't know why he bothers, but the only one who's benefiting from this is you).

I'm not his fan, but I respect his views, and him trying to deal with you in the most polite way possible. I probably disagree with lots of what he says, but the difference between him and you, is that he doesn't come from a position of building Haumai, but rather learning.

The fact that you can't comprehend basic kindness is probably only negative from you, not only as a Sikh, but as a human being.

I don't have any problem with any user on this forum who genuinely wants to learn. You are not one of those people.

Nobody views you as a threat.

Yes, but you should be willing to learn, when 99% of your posts have been liberal propaganda. Not teaching or learning from others.

Get insight from Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji first, and then Mahapurukhs, and then more educated users than me, and if I am at the very bottom of that list, just respect that.

Very interesting. 

1. I didn't measure @Kira behaviour against any other users in my sentence.  I said I didn't think it was "particularly polite".  So I don't know how you made the leap to make the comparison or understand the basis of your quip about me being delusional. 

2. How other than your own subjective opinion do you know I don't want to truly learn? I would love to know what mind reading machine you have.. 

3. If nobody views me as threat or you think I'm talking nonsense then why do you want me banned? Just ignore me Bro? 

4. '99% of my posts are liberal propaganda'? How very curious a comment? What propaganda do you think and accusing me of promoting,  specifically? And if you have a problem with liberalism (which I don't I'm quite happy to be called a liberal), then how does that fit with sikhi? Surely liberalism shares many qualities promoted by guru sahib? Equality amongst all, social responsibility, uplifting and helping the weak, distribution of wealth, removing discrimination etc? 

22 minutes ago, Kira said:

There's a comma there. So no I didn't miss anything out. After "historical granths" I mimicked a style deployed by Lawrence Ferlinghetti by some of his literature work. Albeit to a less successful degree.

LOL 

I'll take into account in the future that you are blending prose into your sentences. Maybe you can forgive me my own mistakes since you yourself have adopted such a creative approach? 

15 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

LOL 

I'll take into account in the future that you are blending prose into your sentences. Maybe you can forgive me my own mistakes since you yourself have adopted such a creative approach? 

The point flew over your head once again, wow for someone that claims to be well read you can't even grasp what the actual intention behind it was but whatever. 

Pretty sure even writers know the difference between your and you're. Something you seem to struggle with. Do your next "research project" on elementary grammar. That'll be more beneficial to your "research" etc etc.

Toodlo.

Guest Jacfsing2
24 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Very interesting. 

1. I didn't measure @Kira behaviour against any other users in my sentence.  I said I didn't think it was "particularly polite".  So I don't know how you made the leap to make the comparison or understand the basis of your quip about me being delusional. 

2. How other than your own subjective opinion do you know I don't want to truly learn? I would love to know what mind reading machine you have.. 

3. If nobody views me as threat or you think I'm talking nonsense then why do you want me banned? Just ignore me Bro? 

4. '99% of my posts are liberal propaganda'? How very curious a comment? What propaganda do you think and accusing me of promoting,  specifically? And if you have a problem with liberalism (which I don't I'm quite happy to be called a liberal), then how does that fit with sikhi? Surely liberalism shares many qualities promoted by guru sahib? Equality amongst all, social responsibility, uplifting and helping the weak, distribution of wealth, removing discrimination etc? 

If you were genuinely here to learn, you'd at the very least give-up on building ego in every single conversation you have, your posts show that. Liberalism doesn't fit-in with Sikhi at all, nor does conservatism, the problem is you have a western idea on how Sikhi should run, rather than a Gurmat view on how it's run.

21 minutes ago, Kira said:

The point flew over your head once again, wow for someone that claims to be well read you can't even grasp what the actual intention behind it was but whatever. 

Pretty sure even writers know the difference between your and you're. Something you seem to struggle with. Do your next "research project" on elementary grammar. That'll be more beneficial to your "research" etc etc.

Toodlo.

Hahaha 

The concept of 'post - rationalisation' comes to mind for some reason... 

Mmmmm I wonder why? 

I applaud the creativity. 

18 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If you were genuinely here to learn, you'd at the very least give-up on building ego in every single conversation you have, your posts show that. Liberalism doesn't fit-in with Sikhi at all, nor does conservatism, the problem is you have a western idea on how Sikhi should run, rather than a Gurmat view on how it's run.

I don't think sikhi should be 'run' at all..

And with regards to ego I'm not the one here claiming to be a fountain of knowledge.. Or someone who has all the answers, I simply ask questions.. Moreover, don't you think that As somebody who feels comfortable projecting their own subjective opinions on others,  it may well be argued that your own ego needs to be checked? 

'Liberalism'  doesn't fit with sikhi? Please explain? I accept it is a broad term but surely the basic characteristics are congruent with the principles of sikhi? 

13 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Hahaha 

The concept of 'post - rationalisation' comes to mind for some reason... 

Mmmmm I wonder why? 

I applaud the creativity. 

Honestly the fact that there was another comma absent there and the fact I left an extra space to purely show that should have been a rip off for someone that claims to be well read. Hilarious how something as basic as that flew over your inflated head.

than you for demonstrating you're nothing but all talk.

4 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I don't think sikhi should be 'run' at all..

And with regards to ego I'm not the one here claiming to be a fountain of knowledge.. Or someone who has all the answers, I simply ask questions.. Moreover, don't you think that As somebody who feels comfortable projecting their own subjective opinions on others,  it may well be argued that your own ego needs to be checked? 

'Liberalism'  doesn't fit with sikhi? Please explain? I accept it is a broad term but surely the basic characteristics are congruent with the principles of sikhi? 

How would you know? You've never read Gurbani in Gurmukhi. Go do that and then ask questions. 

I think the real person who everyone should LOL at is you. So many attempts to seem so smart but they all fail so hard. Really quite sad.