Amritvela with a roommate not wanting to inconvenience

Guest followthelight

Guest Jacfsing2
50 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

I feel like we are need to have a seriously sit down friendly intervention with sukhvir (if thats his name)

You are the only person here, who could ban him. It would save lots of time on everyone's end. But for everyone involved, including myself, we shouldn't waste a valuable time like this one, on arguing pointlessly.

ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ   
आसा महला ५ ॥ 
Āsā mėhlā 5. 
Aasaa, Fifth Mehl: 

ਭਈ ਪਰਾਪਤਿ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਦੇਹੁਰੀਆ  
भई परापति मानुख देहुरीआ ॥ 
Bẖa▫ī parāpaṯ mānukẖ ḏehurī▫ā. 
This human body has been given to you. 

ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮਿਲਣ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਰੀਆ  
गोबिंद मिलण की इह तेरी बरीआ ॥ 
Gobinḏ milaṇ kī ih ṯerī barī▫ā. 
This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe. 

ਅਵਰਿ ਕਾਜ ਤੇਰੈ ਕਿਤੈ  ਕਾਮ  
अवरि काज तेरै कितै न काम ॥ 
Avar kāj ṯerai kiṯai na kām. 
Nothing else will work. 

ਮਿਲੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਭਜੁ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮ ॥੧॥ 
मिलु साधसंगति भजु केवल नाम ॥१॥ 
Mil sāḏẖsangaṯ bẖaj keval nām. ||1|| 
Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1|| 

ਸਰੰਜਾਮਿ ਲਾਗੁ ਭਵਜਲ ਤਰਨ ਕੈ  
सरंजामि लागु भवजल तरन कै ॥ 
Saraʼnjām lāg bẖavjal ṯaran kai. 
Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean. 

ਜਨਮੁ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਜਾਤ ਰੰਗਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ  
जनमु ब्रिथा जात रंगि माइआ कै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
Janam baritha jāṯ rang mā▫i▫ā kai. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. ||1||Pause|| (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 12)*don't know how to adjust font size, but would make this bigger

On 12/08/2017 at 11:17 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

You are the only person here, who could ban him. It would save lots of time on everyone's end. But for everyone involved, including myself, we shouldn't waste a valuable time like this one, on arguing pointlessly.

ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ   
आसा महला ५ ॥ 
Āsā mėhlā 5. 
Aasaa, Fifth Mehl: 

ਭਈ ਪਰਾਪਤਿ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਦੇਹੁਰੀਆ  
भई परापति मानुख देहुरीआ ॥ 
Bẖa▫ī parāpaṯ mānukẖ ḏehurī▫ā. 
This human body has been given to you. 

ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮਿਲਣ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਰੀਆ  
गोबिंद मिलण की इह तेरी बरीआ ॥ 
Gobinḏ milaṇ kī ih ṯerī barī▫ā. 
This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe. 

ਅਵਰਿ ਕਾਜ ਤੇਰੈ ਕਿਤੈ  ਕਾਮ  
अवरि काज तेरै कितै न काम ॥ 
Avar kāj ṯerai kiṯai na kām. 
Nothing else will work. 

ਮਿਲੁ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਭਜੁ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮ ॥੧॥ 
मिलु साधसंगति भजु केवल नाम ॥१॥ 
Mil sāḏẖsangaṯ bẖaj keval nām. ||1|| 
Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1|| 

ਸਰੰਜਾਮਿ ਲਾਗੁ ਭਵਜਲ ਤਰਨ ਕੈ  
सरंजामि लागु भवजल तरन कै ॥ 
Saraʼnjām lāg bẖavjal ṯaran kai. 
Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean. 

ਜਨਮੁ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਜਾਤ ਰੰਗਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ  
जनमु ब्रिथा जात रंगि माइआ कै ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
Janam baritha jāṯ rang mā▫i▫ā kai. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. ||1||Pause|| (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Ang 12)*don't know how to adjust font size, but would make this bigger

Why should I be banned since when was having a difference of opinion a crime.. Surely providing evidence to address my questions should be the priority 

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Why should I be banned since when was having a difference of opinion a crime.. Surely providing evidence to address my questions should be the priority 

You have at least 3 different accounts, and one of them was obviously on quality control. When you stick to the rules established by this site, then we can have a reasonable debate. Until then, you are just a guy rambling about nothing.

49 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You have at least 3 different accounts, and one of them was obviously on quality control. When you stick to the rules established by this site, then we can have a reasonable debate. Until then, you are just a guy rambling about nothing.

I don't have 3 accounts and you can just choose not to engage with me 

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

We provide evidence but you're too thick to go off and look at it. I know what your next reply will be, "oh but where" if you need to ask that question then I seriously suggest going off the internet and seeking help from someone who can perhaps cure you of your stupidity. Hardly likely as you consider yourself all knowing but still. 

You're a grown a55 man that hasn't bothered learning to read or write the Guru's own scriptural language. Yet you claim to "research", What a joke. I bet next you'll start watching Bill Nye and then try to lecture Physicist on how the world works.You're not well read, you have crap grammar and haven't learned Gurmukhi, You speak down to everyone here yet you have no actual knowledge of anything you try to talk about. The funniest thing is you actually think this is alright and a proper "researcher" would take the same route as you. 

"Get off your lazy ar5e" as Dally put it and learn Gurmukhi, and then come and preach here.  

Guest Jacfsing2
42 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I don't have 3 accounts and you can just choose not to engage with me 

You could claim that; however, the actual evidence proves otherwise. http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/46880-kuks/

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/45987-sukhvirk76/

As well as this @Sukhvirk1976 account. As @Kira has politely told you to learn what Guru Sahib actually taught instead of learning from second-hand or third-hand sources.

23 minutes ago, Kira said:

We provide evidence but you're too thick to go off and look at it. I know what you're next reply will be, "oh but where" if you need to ask that question then I seriously suggest going off the internet and seeking help from someone who can perhaps cure you of your stupidity. Hardly likely as you consider yourself all knowing but still. 

You're a grown a55 man that hasn't bothered learning to read or write the Guru's own scriptural language. Yet you claim to "research", What a joke. I bet next you'll start watching Bill Nye and then try to lecture Physicians on how the world works.You're not well read, you have crap grammar and haven't learned Gurmukhi, You speak down to everyone here yet you have no actual knowledge of anything you try to talk about. The funniest thing is you actually think this is alright and a proper "researcher" would take the same route as you. 

"Get off your lazy ar5e" as Dally put it and learn Gurmukhi, and then come and preach here.  

I'm not doing any preaching just asking questions.. You clearly are very judgemental and for you to rage against me with such anger says more about you than me.. 

You accuse me of many things but I'm not too bothered..  You talk about evidence but actually you don't provide any.. You speak about research but you seem to have very little knowledge of applying critical,  rational thinking.. On a number of occasions I have asked you to qualify your position and you resort to a typical response saying go find it yourself but I'm starting to suspect that your own knowledge is just skin deep 

Just now, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I'm not doing any preaching just asking questions.. You clearly are very judgemental and for you to rage against me with such anger says more about you than me.. 

No anger, Sorry but you're not really worth my rage. Only a few things stoke that blaze in me and sadly you're not one of them.

I'm not doing any preaching just asking questions

God is love 

Then I guess you missed a question mark there.

You accuse me of many things but I'm not too bothered..  You talk about evidence but actually you don't provide any.. You speak about research but you seem to have very little knowledge of applying critical,  rational thinking.. On a number of occasions I have asked you to qualify your position and you resort to a typical response saying go find it yourself but I'm starting to suspect that your own knowledge is just skin deep 

I prove my share of evidence and I always back it up with Gurbani. "skin deep" that's hilarious, you tried that in the Sheikh Farid thread and sat down pretty fast. You asked me to translate for you, i did, I provided evidence and you just replied with "LOL" and one worded sentences, I could sit here and type essays with explanations of everything, from Arths and things in historical Granths I have been corrected before and unlike you I  accepted it. I have typed long responses but sadly you can't even read them because you lack the Gurmukhi tools so I see no reason to waste too much time on it. Grow up. If you want grown up answers then come back with the grown up tools (Gurmukhi). Is that too much for you?

3 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You could claim that; however, the actual evidence proves otherwise. http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/46880-kuks/

http://sikhsangat.com/index.php?/profile/45987-sukhvirk76/

As well as this @Sukhvirk1976 account. As @Kira has politely told you to learn what Guru Sahib actually taught instead of learning from second-hand or third-hand sources.

I use one account this one. And I don't think @Kira was particularly polite but never mind.. Some people have a loose tongue and freely use pejoratives to make themselves feel better.. 

I really struggle to understand your beef? Why is someone who asks questions on a Sikh forum such a threat to you? Surely the whole point of it is to help people with questions? 

To get insight from the learned enlightened ones such as yourself