Amritvela with a roommate not wanting to inconvenience

Guest followthelight

20 minutes ago, Kira said:

Once again the point flew over your head. I think you need English classes, badly as you can't understanding basic English comparative statements. Read the Rehitnamas, none of them are any different from the others. 

The sheer arrogance of you as a person is hilarious, you come here to preach and give advice but you've not even started learning the source of it all. Your proficiency is non-existent so your knowledge is baseless and bland, Just like I wouldn't go onto an Islamic forum and start lecturing them on the Quran without having read it in Arabic, I find anyone coming on here and lecturing others on the dos and donts of Sikhi without reading all 3 granths are being huge hypocrites and Guru Sahib also makes similar remarks. The fact that you constantly think its alright to go around spreading things without having an iota of actual Gurmukhi knowledge within you is hilarious.  

I'll make this clear so an imbecile like you can understand. Do not hope to or even think that it's possible to understand anything within Gurbani without learning the actual script and the dialogue. Do not hope you'll get anywhere from "learning" from second hand sources and then blabbing them everywhere as though they are the truth. Does that clear it up? 

Come back to me once you can read from Gurmukhi, once you can do your own translations from the actual source. Then sit there and go around giving out advice about what to do and what not to do. 

You're free to dwell in Ignorance all you want. The sad fact is you're clearly not here to learn but constantly try to show off. Good Luck in that.

I'm really very sorry.. But can you please actually tell me what it is you have found so offensive? You keep saying how angry you are with me but you are not specifying what it is.. I respect you but I have to say it starting to feel like you don't actually know what you are angry about 

9 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I'm not trying to be a troll brother just got lots of questions 

No kidding brother. You seriously do have a lot of questions for the past few years. Thing is that how come you are not learning anything with answers posting from left and right over all these years...

12 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

No kidding brother. You seriously do have a lot of questions for the past few years. Thing is that how come you are not learning anything with answers posting from left and right over all these years...

Brother I'm learning and I respect the opinions people come with but I still have questions mainly because the answers I here from people are flawed 

But always learning 

17 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Brother I'm learning and I respect the opinions people come with but I still have questions mainly because the answers I here from people are flawed 

But always learning 

For God's sake, start with learning Gurmukhi then. Until then, it just looks like you make things up to your own whims and dispositions. How serious can you be about this stuff if you can't even be ar5ed to learn the language required to access it properly? 

Learn Gurmukhi, and then get well read on Sikh literature, then you'd be in a position to run your mouth off with some actual substance to your words. Seriously. 

It's easier now than it's every been with the Internet. 

57 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

For God's sake, start with learning Gurmukhi then. Until then, it just looks like you make things up to your own whims and dispositions. How serious can you be about this stuff if you can't even be ar5ed to learn the language required to access it properly? 

Learn Gurmukhi, and then get well read on Sikh literature, then you'd be in a position to run your mouth off with some actual substance to your words. Seriously. 

It's easier now than it's every been with the Internet. 

Why do assume I'm not well read? 

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

because maybe you don't realise in your flow that you repeat the same basic questions and jump to left field conclusions in cycles then refuse to consider you may be mistaken 'just never bowing down'. Maybe you should give your ahankar a rest, and learn from Guru ji because so far it seems to have gone over rather than in your head. Everyone is right , gurbani is straightforward to those with open hearts , and a willingness to learn/absorb/action , learn gurmukhi properly from a gursikh , do ardas for sumat and sabar then start your 'khoj'

Brother /sister.. 

That's what I'm trying to do, but some people just don't back up what they mean..? So I can't just agree..