Prokharkoo84

Lessons to be learnt from the Khalistan Movement

125 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL fat boy i aint the one threatening some bechara with a thappar on a Sikh forum for no reason, or coming here about your goat curry fetish or how your some big man popping 10 kids out when you aint even ever a had a woman look at u, without pitying you LOL. Yes I am 'Morally corrupt and psychologically a failure a swell as mentally and physically weak' but I am still not as bad as you LOL. Stick to munching goats and having your mummy give you a tedh malash LOL. Now unless you got something productive to add to this thread, please dont embarass yourself as per usual. Instead send me a private message and I am more than happy to meet you face to face and lets have it like men.

I would rather be fat then a skinny little freak like you. But as for info you have never seen me. so how you know my body wight. I have no idea. But being as pakora nakh you just make random statements. 

Why dont your mum give me a tedh maslish instead she can do it after she finishes with you. I know your mum is a very nice lady and will do special things like this for us. Your grand maa can also join in.

^_^

Edited by Big_Tera
2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I would rather be fat then a skinny little freak like you. But as for info you have never seen me. so how you know my body wight. I have no idea. But being as pakora nakh you just make random statements. 

Why dont your mum give me a tedh maslish instead she can do it after she finishes with you. I know your mum is a very nice lady and will do special things like this for us. Your grand maa can also join in.

^_^

LOL you say I never seen you, but you call me a skinny freak and pakora nakh, seriously geeza what kind of jaloos are you? everything i have called you is based on your dungar posts, you know the ones you write and then think you have done some kind of mahaan seva LOL. Anyways on a level you clown, cuss my mum whatever you want, but if your man - inbox me and I will happily meet you. If you reply back on this then its safe you aint no maa da puth that knows who his peh is, if you are man, inbox me.

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL you say I never seen you, but you call me a skinny freak and pakora nakh, seriously geeza what kind of jaloos are you? everything i have called you is based on your dungar posts, you know the ones you write and then think you have done some kind of mahaan seva LOL. Anyways on a level you clown, cuss my mum whatever you want, but if your man - inbox me and I will happily meet you. If you reply back on this then its safe you aint no maa da puth that knows who his peh is, if you are man, inbox me.

Your mum give thes best tedh maslisehs. We are all waiting. whats her number freaky boy? send us a picture. 

but of your mum . not a picture of your pakora nakh

lolz

I bet you will run to your mum like a scared little girl if you ever saw me. 

Edited by Big_Tera
2 people like this

Just now, Big_Tera said:

Your mum give thes best tedh maslisehs. We are all waiting. whats her number freaky boy? send us a picture. 

but of your mum . not a picture of your pakora nakh lolz

INBOX ME FATBOY

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

INBOX ME FATBOY

You sound like a Homo 

why should I pm a gandhu?

Note to everyone on here do not pm this gaandu. if he asks for private messages. Sounds like a dodgy guy. I was right he is a freak of nature. 

Edited by Big_Tera
2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

You sound like a homo - 

why should I pm a gaandhu?

Note to everyone on here do not pm this gaandu. if he asks for private messages. Sounds like a dodgy guy. I was right he is a freak of nature. 

LOL for a fat boy whose never had a woman look twice at him you should really put a big spoon of bakra down your gob, and then shove it up your bondh like the little chichi man that you are.

3 people like this

Just now, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL for a fat boy whose never had a woman look twice at him you should really put a big spoon of bakra down your gob, and then shove it up your bondh like the little chichi man that you are.

Even though I call him a gandhu he laughs at it. Because he knows its the truth and likes to be called one. 

most of his messages revolve around one thing

bondh, private messaging him and sticking things up his anus. 

theres only one conclusion he is a gandhu.  beware of this pevert. 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Even though I call him a gandhu he laughs at it. Because he knows its the truth and likes to be called one. 

most of his messages revolve around one thing

bondh, private messaging him and sticking things up his anus. 

theres only one conclusion he is a gandhu.  beware of this pevert. 

LOL check your inbox fat boy - I aint like you, comes online giving it big ones, like i said in my first message to you... step in to the real world and not just your kitchen

3 people like this

Update

I just received a private message from the gandhu. I will post here.

"Yo fat boy think your clever, geeza you nothing but a fat  sitting there busting one out over a goat. Now if you a man, name a time and il be there"

As I presumed he is desperate to meet people to indulge in his gandhu fantasies. He is a shameless person. He probably has a dozen accounts on here. To fufill his gay fantasies. 

go cry to your mummy you faggot.  no one is going to meet up with a ugly pakora nakh like you. 

I will also not reply anymore to this gandhu troll. he gets fun from messaging other males. 

Edited by Big_Tera
2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Update

I just received a private message from the gandhu. I will post here.

"Yo fat boy think your clever, geeza you nothing but a fat  sitting there busting one out over a goat. Now if you a man, name a time and il be there"

As I presumed he is desperate to meet people to indulge in his gandhu fantasies. He is a shameless person. He probably has a dozen accounts on here. To fufill his gay fantasies. 

go cry to your mummy you faggot.  no one is going to meet up with a ugly pakora nakh like you. 

lol fat boy you flapped it just like i knew you would. Shameless is you coming on a Sikh forum asking where to buy goat meat, calling little girls donkeys, talking about gays (its obvious your gay yourself and probably perv on your step dad) and generally your the biggest clown I have ever seen on this forum. Judging by the fact you didnt reply to my inbox message confirms what i already knew, and thats your a fat p*ssy. Reply whatever you want on this, I aint got time to chat sh1t with a nobody like u

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

lol fat boy you flapped it just like i knew you would. Shameless is you coming on a Sikh forum asking where to buy goat meat, calling little girls donkeys, talking about gays (its obvious your gay yourself and probably perv on your step dad) and generally your the biggest clown I have ever seen on this forum. Judging by the fact you didnt reply to my inbox message confirms what i already knew, and thats your a fat p*ssy. Reply whatever you want on this, I aint got time to chat sh1t with a nobody like u

Faggot

Edited by Big_Tera
3 people like this

4 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Faggot

Lol bro, we both know he isn't messaging you for some homosexual activities, but too meet and fight. Why are you two even fighting? Both Sikh in the end. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Lol bro, we both know he isn't messaging you for some homosexual activities, but too meet and fight. Why are you two even fighting? Both Sikh in the end. 

I agree lets call it a truce. I am sure he is not gay but he was making up things about me. I probably got a little to carried away. 

Anyway lets just forget about this. As for meeting up for fights. That is not my style. I believe in peaceful actions not becoming violent.

Edited by Big_Tera
3 people like this

Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary

Oh god don't stop. If you do fight please video tape and send it on here. We can call it "Punjabi Wars 1: fight of the folds" 

2 people like this

Nianeo, bas karo hun. Ki main main tu tu layi a? 🍭🍬🍫 Sweetan khalo...😋

Kira paji kol popcorn 🍿 vi a 🙂.

Edited by simran345
Added popcorn.

12 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Thank you brother for replying, I was hoping you along with Khoon Ka Badla would reply.

Rode - I have read the previous threads and I think it will always be a grey area, I beleive he started with the Panth's interests at heart, but he couldnt fill the massive boots of Sant Ji and perhaps he was always going to be judged on this basis.

Bhai Jasvir Singh had the misfortune of being Sant jarnail Singh nephew so everyone assumed he would be just like Sant Ji. Bhai Jasvir Singh is not a bad guy in this at all. His father Jagir Singh elder brother of Sant Ji, became shaheed in bluestar. Bhai Jasvir Singh still does a lot of sewa for the prisoners and families still affected by the Khalistan movement. He has for years before SOPW been heling Sikhs in jail, and helping fight criminal cases against them by the ravan hakumat.

Zaffarwal - thanks for the info, it would be very interesting to know how the involvement of the ISI actually worked during the Sangaarsh. So if you have details on this, please share.

This is only what i heard in a Zaffarwal interview. The ISI's involvement wouldnt really be known by the average man on the street as they are a highly secretive, extremely powerful intelligence agency. the only thigns that we would know about them is what the ISI operatives would reveal or the what people who dealt with them would reveal.

Baba Manochahal - 'accused of making his own fiefdom in Tarntaran by the other leaders' - whats a fiefdom? Also do you know which leaders?

Bittu - I agree the boycott of the elections is a massive reason why things are the way they are now. Do you know much about the rumours about him having Labh Singh and Budhsinghwala killed?

Fiefdom - area under his own personal control treated as his personal "state".

Another one of Bittus biggest blunders and one I find it hard to forgive him for, is the murder of Harminder Singh Sandhu. That was truly a terrible act and one that damaged the movement so much. Election boycott and Harminder Singhs murder were his two biggest mistakes. Terrible mistakes for which the Panth has paid an extremely high price.

You mention vadala, do you mean Gurnam Singh Bandala aka neela tara? We were talking about Virsa Singh Valtoha of the Akali Dal

Yes sorry I meant Valtoha. Dr Gurnam Singh Bundela was a top guy.

Manjit Singh I beleve sold out for a hotel in a ludhiana and a car, which even suprised the GOI has they sent a delegation with unlimited funds to buy him thinking he would be a hard nut to crack judging by who his brother was, however he sold out at the first offer.

Thats the funny thing. It wasn't just Manjit Singh, it was also Harminder Singh Chawla and Rajinder Singh Mehta as well who went to badal dal very easily. Although these latter two work more in the SGPC nowadays. They are still panthic minded though. I guess like a lot of them they saw the current phase of the movement was dying and tried to fit in with society as best as they could.

Also any information on what happened to Santokh Kala? also another guy called Balwinder Singh, cant remeber the last name but he was part of the BTFK but then him and Baba Manochahal had major beef?

Santokh Kala was a Khalistani who turned after the police captured him. He was offered a free role in capturing or killing other Khalistanis. He did kill a few but was killed by Sikhs quite quickly.

1 hour ago, chatanga said:

Hey bro any info on my last reply to you? You've always got some good info. 

10 hours ago, chatanga said:

Bhai Jasvir Singh had the misfortune of being Sant jarnail Singh nephew so everyone assumed he would be just like Sant Ji. Bhai Jasvir Singh is not a bad guy in this at all. His father Jagir Singh elder brother of Sant Ji, became shaheed in bluestar. Bhai Jasvir Singh still does a lot of sewa for the prisoners and families still affected by the Khalistan movement. He has for years before SOPW been heling Sikhs in jail, and helping fight criminal cases against them by the ravan hakumat.

This is only what i heard in a Zaffarwal interview. The ISI's involvement wouldnt really be known by the average man on the street as they are a highly secretive, extremely powerful intelligence agency. the only thigns that we would know about them is what the ISI operatives would reveal or the what people who dealt with them would reveal.

Fiefdom - area under his own personal control treated as his personal "state".

Another one of Bittus biggest blunders and one I find it hard to forgive him for, is the murder of Harminder Singh Sandhu. That was truly a terrible act and one that damaged the movement so much. Election boycott and Harminder Singhs murder were his two biggest mistakes. Terrible mistakes for which the Panth has paid an extremely high price.

Yes sorry I meant Valtoha. Dr Gurnam Singh Bundela was a top guy.

Thats the funny thing. It wasn't just Manjit Singh, it was also Harminder Singh Chawla and Rajinder Singh Mehta as well who went to badal dal very easily. Although these latter two work more in the SGPC nowadays. They are still panthic minded though. I guess like a lot of them they saw the current phase of the movement was dying and tried to fit in with society as best as they could.

Santokh Kala was a Khalistani who turned after the police captured him. He was offered a free role in capturing or killing other Khalistanis. He did kill a few but was killed by Sikhs quite quickly.

Thanks for replying much appreciated.

Rode - I agree, massive boots to fill of Sant Ji, I have even heard audio recordings from the 80's by the ISYF calling him the next Banda Singh Bahdhur. I think whilst his intentions were right, deals were obviously made behind closed doors. I am not cussing him for that, its very easy to cuss someone but very hard to go through the hardships these people went through. I am not disputing he has helped Shaheed pravaars, but I know he has got a LOT of money now and owns the building which was used for the Awaz E Quom which is now worth millions in Jalandhar.

Kala - was he killed afterwards? Also the other guy Balwinder Singh I beleive his name was, possibly Shahkot, he was with the BTFK but did a lot of stupid things and him and Baba M had big beef?

Bittu - I have heard dribs and drabs about Sandhu's murder, one story is that Parmjit Singh Panjwar killed him whilst eating together? What was bittu's role in Sandhu's murder? People cuss Sandhu, I personally rated him, very clever and forward thinking guy he was.

Bro could you also please shed light on Dr Pritam Singh Sekhon? I have heard all sorts from that he is currently in the USA to that it was the ISI lot who killed him?

PS if you could also answer Khoon ka Badla's question too.

Thanks as always.

15 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Thanks for replying much appreciated.

Rode - I agree, massive boots to fill of Sant Ji, I have even heard audio recordings from the 80's by the ISYF calling him the next Banda Singh Bahdhur. I think whilst his intentions were right, deals were obviously made behind closed doors. I am not cussing him for that, its very easy to cuss someone but very hard to go through the hardships these people went through. I am not disputing he has helped Shaheed pravaars, but I know he has got a LOT of money now and owns the building which was used for the Awaz E Quom which is now worth millions in Jalandhar.

Kala - was he killed afterwards? Also the other guy Balwinder Singh I beleive his name was, possibly Shahkot, he was with the BTFK but did a lot of stupid things and him and Baba M had big beef?

Bittu - I have heard dribs and drabs about Sandhu's murder, one story is that Parmjit Singh Panjwar killed him whilst eating together? What was bittu's role in Sandhu's murder? People cuss Sandhu, I personally rated him, very clever and forward thinking guy he was.

Bro could you also please shed light on Dr Pritam Singh Sekhon? I have heard all sorts from that he is currently in the USA to that it was the ISI lot who killed him?

PS if you could also answer Khoon ka Badla's question too.

Thanks as always.

Do you have these recordings still?

For Dr Sekhon, a lot of people say it was internal fighting between kharkus there in Pakistan. Zaffarwal even said Panjwar KCFs group was responsible. I believe with Dr Sekhons passing KLF was basically done as an organization. 

Edited by KhoonKaBadlaKhoon

On 11/08/2017 at 11:54 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Do you have these recordings still?

For Dr Sekhon, a lot of people say it was internal fighting between kharkus there in Pakistan. Zaffarwal even said Panjwar KCFs group was responsible. I believe with Dr Sekhons passing KLF was basically done as an organization. 

My thiyah had the recordings I will see if I can get them. In regards to Panjwar lot killing Sekhon, what was the motive? From what I have heard about Panjwar is that he killed a lot of other Kharkoos? 

15 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

My thiyah had the recordings I will see if I can get them. In regards to Panjwar lot killing Sekhon, what was the motive? From what I have heard about Panjwar is that he killed a lot of other Kharkoos? 

From what zaffarwal said Dr Sekhon killed some of his members who were showing opposition. After that, some other KLF guys went too Panjwar camp, which caused problems between the two groups. Other sources too say there was conflict between Singh's, but this is the most detailed account I know of. 

I've read Sakheera was also killed by kharkus, Manbir Singh Chaherus group. Don't know if true. Any insight?

Post 84, I believe the original cause of inter-fighting amongst kharkus was Khalistan or Greater Autonomy. Negotiate or No negotiation. Opinions shouldn't have been imposed by force. That pretty much set a very negative precedent. 

Edited by KhoonKaBadlaKhoon

19 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Khalsa do not kill, think immoral thoughts or use immoral terms_/\_ji.

Now i understand why Bhai Jeevan Singh Jio told Khalistanis,"KHALSA(PURE IN MIND, THOUGHTS, ATEY ACTIONS), BANO!"

bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio that I supported this movement_/\_ in past

As in you don't support it anymore?