Lessons to be learnt from the Khalistan Movement

33 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

surely do not AND WILL NOT!

He supported khalistan. He also just said that in general, he meant it all for all Sikhs who were out and about protesting and doing naaray baazi. He wasn't saying kharkus aren't khalsay. Not too mention he said that in 85, when there was little kharku action and killings. There wasn't even anyone for him to have been lecturing! 

Khalsa has been killing since day 1, what do you mean they don't kill?

6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

From what zaffarwal said Dr Sekhon killed some of his members who were showing opposition. After that, some other KLF guys went too Panjwar camp, which caused problems between the two groups. Other sources too say there was conflict between Singh's, but this is the most detailed account I know of. 

I've read Sakheera was also killed by kharkus, Manbir Singh Chaherus group. Don't know if true. Any insight?

Post 84, I believe the original cause of inter-fighting amongst kharkus was Khalistan or Greater Autonomy. Negotiate or No negotiation. Opinions shouldn't have been imposed by force. That pretty much set a very negative precedent. 

Iv never heard that about Sakheera, I do know that apparently him and Baba Manochahal had a run in and Baba M offered him out? Dont know if this is 100% true or not. Manjinder Singh Issi says they fought with josh not hosh and i think this pretty much sums the sangaarsh up, a lot of young hot headed lads armed with heavy fire in a setting where paranoia must have been galore due to the amount of touts etc. Does anyone know much about the foreign based 'Khalistanis' who turned out to be rats? I know there is a lot of speculation on Chauhan, Aulakh, Bains, the ISYF etc, anyone know more?

Guest Jacfsing2
12 hours ago, sitokaur said:

Khalsa kill ONLY IN DHARAM YUDH!

What's Dharam Yudh for you? It only means righteous war, and as far as I see it the Khalistani Shaheeds were fighting for a righteous cause. Dharam Yudh has always existed from Sat Yug. What is better to let many innocent people die, or to stand-up for what is right?

On 15/08/2017 at 3:51 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

He supported khalistan. He also just said that in general, he meant it all for all Sikhs who were out and about protesting and doing naaray baazi. He wasn't saying kharkus aren't khalsay. Not too mention he said that in 85, when there was little kharku action and killings. There wasn't even anyone for him to have been lecturing! 

nt 

Khalsa has been killing since day 1, what do you mean they don't kill?

Bhai Jeevan Singh ji actually said jeh tanu Khalistan de lodd aa, pehle Khalsa bano... the standard of khalsa is so high , judging by the in-fighting, betrayals and amount of egobased retaliation you guys have mentioned there were many people who  forgot that level. If a Brahmgiani is giving advice to the kaum I would take it to be the truth of the situation