Lessons to be learnt from the Khalistan Movement

12 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Thank you brother for replying, I was hoping you along with Khoon Ka Badla would reply.

Rode - I have read the previous threads and I think it will always be a grey area, I beleive he started with the Panth's interests at heart, but he couldnt fill the massive boots of Sant Ji and perhaps he was always going to be judged on this basis.

Bhai Jasvir Singh had the misfortune of being Sant jarnail Singh nephew so everyone assumed he would be just like Sant Ji. Bhai Jasvir Singh is not a bad guy in this at all. His father Jagir Singh elder brother of Sant Ji, became shaheed in bluestar. Bhai Jasvir Singh still does a lot of sewa for the prisoners and families still affected by the Khalistan movement. He has for years before SOPW been heling Sikhs in jail, and helping fight criminal cases against them by the ravan hakumat.

Zaffarwal - thanks for the info, it would be very interesting to know how the involvement of the ISI actually worked during the Sangaarsh. So if you have details on this, please share.

This is only what i heard in a Zaffarwal interview. The ISI's involvement wouldnt really be known by the average man on the street as they are a highly secretive, extremely powerful intelligence agency. the only thigns that we would know about them is what the ISI operatives would reveal or the what people who dealt with them would reveal.

Baba Manochahal - 'accused of making his own fiefdom in Tarntaran by the other leaders' - whats a fiefdom? Also do you know which leaders?

Bittu - I agree the boycott of the elections is a massive reason why things are the way they are now. Do you know much about the rumours about him having Labh Singh and Budhsinghwala killed?

Fiefdom - area under his own personal control treated as his personal "state".

Another one of Bittus biggest blunders and one I find it hard to forgive him for, is the murder of Harminder Singh Sandhu. That was truly a terrible act and one that damaged the movement so much. Election boycott and Harminder Singhs murder were his two biggest mistakes. Terrible mistakes for which the Panth has paid an extremely high price.

You mention vadala, do you mean Gurnam Singh Bandala aka neela tara? We were talking about Virsa Singh Valtoha of the Akali Dal

Yes sorry I meant Valtoha. Dr Gurnam Singh Bundela was a top guy.

Manjit Singh I beleve sold out for a hotel in a ludhiana and a car, which even suprised the GOI has they sent a delegation with unlimited funds to buy him thinking he would be a hard nut to crack judging by who his brother was, however he sold out at the first offer.

Thats the funny thing. It wasn't just Manjit Singh, it was also Harminder Singh Chawla and Rajinder Singh Mehta as well who went to badal dal very easily. Although these latter two work more in the SGPC nowadays. They are still panthic minded though. I guess like a lot of them they saw the current phase of the movement was dying and tried to fit in with society as best as they could.

Also any information on what happened to Santokh Kala? also another guy called Balwinder Singh, cant remeber the last name but he was part of the BTFK but then him and Baba Manochahal had major beef?

Santokh Kala was a Khalistani who turned after the police captured him. He was offered a free role in capturing or killing other Khalistanis. He did kill a few but was killed by Sikhs quite quickly.

10 hours ago, chatanga said:

Bhai Jasvir Singh had the misfortune of being Sant jarnail Singh nephew so everyone assumed he would be just like Sant Ji. Bhai Jasvir Singh is not a bad guy in this at all. His father Jagir Singh elder brother of Sant Ji, became shaheed in bluestar. Bhai Jasvir Singh still does a lot of sewa for the prisoners and families still affected by the Khalistan movement. He has for years before SOPW been heling Sikhs in jail, and helping fight criminal cases against them by the ravan hakumat.

This is only what i heard in a Zaffarwal interview. The ISI's involvement wouldnt really be known by the average man on the street as they are a highly secretive, extremely powerful intelligence agency. the only thigns that we would know about them is what the ISI operatives would reveal or the what people who dealt with them would reveal.

Fiefdom - area under his own personal control treated as his personal "state".

Another one of Bittus biggest blunders and one I find it hard to forgive him for, is the murder of Harminder Singh Sandhu. That was truly a terrible act and one that damaged the movement so much. Election boycott and Harminder Singhs murder were his two biggest mistakes. Terrible mistakes for which the Panth has paid an extremely high price.

Yes sorry I meant Valtoha. Dr Gurnam Singh Bundela was a top guy.

Thats the funny thing. It wasn't just Manjit Singh, it was also Harminder Singh Chawla and Rajinder Singh Mehta as well who went to badal dal very easily. Although these latter two work more in the SGPC nowadays. They are still panthic minded though. I guess like a lot of them they saw the current phase of the movement was dying and tried to fit in with society as best as they could.

Santokh Kala was a Khalistani who turned after the police captured him. He was offered a free role in capturing or killing other Khalistanis. He did kill a few but was killed by Sikhs quite quickly.

Thanks for replying much appreciated.

Rode - I agree, massive boots to fill of Sant Ji, I have even heard audio recordings from the 80's by the ISYF calling him the next Banda Singh Bahdhur. I think whilst his intentions were right, deals were obviously made behind closed doors. I am not cussing him for that, its very easy to cuss someone but very hard to go through the hardships these people went through. I am not disputing he has helped Shaheed pravaars, but I know he has got a LOT of money now and owns the building which was used for the Awaz E Quom which is now worth millions in Jalandhar.

Kala - was he killed afterwards? Also the other guy Balwinder Singh I beleive his name was, possibly Shahkot, he was with the BTFK but did a lot of stupid things and him and Baba M had big beef?

Bittu - I have heard dribs and drabs about Sandhu's murder, one story is that Parmjit Singh Panjwar killed him whilst eating together? What was bittu's role in Sandhu's murder? People cuss Sandhu, I personally rated him, very clever and forward thinking guy he was.

Bro could you also please shed light on Dr Pritam Singh Sekhon? I have heard all sorts from that he is currently in the USA to that it was the ISI lot who killed him?

PS if you could also answer Khoon ka Badla's question too.

Thanks as always.

15 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Thanks for replying much appreciated.

Rode - I agree, massive boots to fill of Sant Ji, I have even heard audio recordings from the 80's by the ISYF calling him the next Banda Singh Bahdhur. I think whilst his intentions were right, deals were obviously made behind closed doors. I am not cussing him for that, its very easy to cuss someone but very hard to go through the hardships these people went through. I am not disputing he has helped Shaheed pravaars, but I know he has got a LOT of money now and owns the building which was used for the Awaz E Quom which is now worth millions in Jalandhar.

Kala - was he killed afterwards? Also the other guy Balwinder Singh I beleive his name was, possibly Shahkot, he was with the BTFK but did a lot of stupid things and him and Baba M had big beef?

Bittu - I have heard dribs and drabs about Sandhu's murder, one story is that Parmjit Singh Panjwar killed him whilst eating together? What was bittu's role in Sandhu's murder? People cuss Sandhu, I personally rated him, very clever and forward thinking guy he was.

Bro could you also please shed light on Dr Pritam Singh Sekhon? I have heard all sorts from that he is currently in the USA to that it was the ISI lot who killed him?

PS if you could also answer Khoon ka Badla's question too.

Thanks as always.

Do you have these recordings still?

For Dr Sekhon, a lot of people say it was internal fighting between kharkus there in Pakistan. Zaffarwal even said Panjwar KCFs group was responsible. I believe with Dr Sekhons passing KLF was basically done as an organization. 

On 11/08/2017 at 11:54 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Do you have these recordings still?

For Dr Sekhon, a lot of people say it was internal fighting between kharkus there in Pakistan. Zaffarwal even said Panjwar KCFs group was responsible. I believe with Dr Sekhons passing KLF was basically done as an organization. 

My thiyah had the recordings I will see if I can get them. In regards to Panjwar lot killing Sekhon, what was the motive? From what I have heard about Panjwar is that he killed a lot of other Kharkoos? 

15 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

My thiyah had the recordings I will see if I can get them. In regards to Panjwar lot killing Sekhon, what was the motive? From what I have heard about Panjwar is that he killed a lot of other Kharkoos? 

From what zaffarwal said Dr Sekhon killed some of his members who were showing opposition. After that, some other KLF guys went too Panjwar camp, which caused problems between the two groups. Other sources too say there was conflict between Singh's, but this is the most detailed account I know of. 

I've read Sakheera was also killed by kharkus, Manbir Singh Chaherus group. Don't know if true. Any insight?

Post 84, I believe the original cause of inter-fighting amongst kharkus was Khalistan or Greater Autonomy. Negotiate or No negotiation. Opinions shouldn't have been imposed by force. That pretty much set a very negative precedent. 

19 minutes ago, sitokaur said:

Khalsa do not kill, think immoral thoughts or use immoral terms_/\_ji.

Now i understand why Bhai Jeevan Singh Jio told Khalistanis,"KHALSA(PURE IN MIND, THOUGHTS, ATEY ACTIONS), BANO!"

bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio that I supported this movement_/\_ in past

As in you don't support it anymore?