Lessons to be learnt from the Khalistan Movement

11 hours ago, chatanga said:

I'm talking about those who talk the walk but soil themselves when it comes to the walk. Or the run actually. There was definitely running to the police car.

Bhai Jasvir Singh Rode has been discussed many times here.

Zafarwal knew a long time before the others that the movement was failing badly. The reason was the ISI were using the armed movement for their own goals. Zafarwal refused to target Hindus under ISI orders which is why they stopped arms sales to his group. Yes - arms sales - arms that they gave free to the Kashmiris were sold to the Sikhs.

Bittu is a clever guy, very talented but he dropped a clanger over the 1992 elections. This was the main reason for congress govt coming in and destroying Khalistan movement.

Sivia - a UK national was arrested by ravan sena aka Panjab police. Shortly after his arrest major BK men were arrested or killed. He has denied given the police any info.

Bhai Baljit Singh wrote several books on the sangrash one of which was called "ik khooni dahaka" "A bloody decade".

I read it a long time ago. Try reading that for more info.

Manochahal was accused of making his own fiefdom in Tarntaran by the other leaders. But he was politically aware and was fully supporting Maan Akali Dal in 1992 elections before other kharkhoo groups enforced a boycott on the participation in elections. I remember talking about this boycott to a UK MP. He told me that boycotting elections was grave mistake.

Vadala was one of the main AISSF guys. I dont know whether other know this, but not all AISSF people supported Khalistan as a separate country. Vadala was one of those, but he was very much involved upto around late 1980s I think.

gandhi dismissed the deal on longoawal death. it was so convenient for him.

Yes Bhai Manjit Singh sided with badal Dal and has achieved nothing of not for the Panth. Harnam Singh sided with Badal and has achieved many things. People forget very quickly.  But the worst in my opinion was Harminder Singh Gill (another AISSF main guy who didnt beleive in Khalistan) who went over to the Congress party on the offer of a ticket for election. he survived 1984 and spent time in jail as well. Yet he went to the congress party in order to further his political career.

Thank you brother for replying, I was hoping you along with Khoon Ka Badla would reply.

Rode - I have read the previous threads and I think it will always be a grey area, I beleive he started with the Panth's interests at heart, but he couldnt fill the massive boots of Sant Ji and perhaps he was always going to be judged on this basis.

Zaffarwal - thanks for the info, it would be very interesting to know how the involvement of the ISI actually worked during the Sangaarsh. So if you have details on this, please share.

Baba Manochahal - 'accused of making his own fiefdom in Tarntaran by the other leaders' - whats a fiefdom? Also do you know which leaders?

Bittu - I agree the boycott of the elections is a massive reason why things are the way they are now. Do you know much about the rumours about him having Labh Singh and Budhsinghwala killed?

Manjit Singh I beleve sold out for a hotel in a ludhiana and a car, which even suprised the GOI has they sent a delegation with unlimited funds to buy him thinking he would be a hard nut to crack judging by who his brother was, however he sold out at the first offer.

Gill - I agree 100%/

You mention vadala, do you mean Gurnam Singh Bandala aka neela tara? We were talking about Virsa Singh Valtoha of the Akali Dal.

Also any information on what happened to Santokh Kala? also another guy called Balwinder Singh, cant remeber the last name but he was part of the BTFK but then him and Baba Manochahal had major beef?

10 hours ago, Destruction said:

Why were Sikhs of the 1700s persecuted? Why were Sikhs of 80s persecuted did the root cause and you will see both timelines are two different things and in no way can be compared with each other I feel sick at you even making me read such a vile statement. There is a bit in prachin panth Parkash which mentions how the singhs could not even buy from various towns products and resources had you read that? Could te Sikhs walk down the road and buy daal flour and other things? You make me sick. 

Read my opening post and you contribution does not answer anything, and is a waste of your time and mine. Please don't add to this post, make your own i you feel so strongly.

6 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

What do you think of Sukhdev Singh Babbar staying in a nice khoti in Patiala? A lot of people say it was a clever disguise of hiding in plain view. I'm not saying that's B.S and that he was living there off of the Panth. But I've always been curious what people generally thought of that. Any more info of that?

And please provide info on this?

11 hours ago, Destruction said:

Why were Sikhs of the 1700s persecuted? Why were Sikhs of 80s persecuted did the root cause and you will see both timelines are two different things and in no way can be compared with each other I feel sick at you even making me read such a vile statement. There is a bit in prachin panth Parkash which mentions how the singhs could not even buy from various towns products and resources had you read that? Could te Sikhs walk down the road and buy daal flour and other things? You make me sick. 

Agreed. This pakora nakh is a vile human.. most of what he says will make you sick. A thoroughly unpleasant and non intellectual person with no decency whatsoever ever. A scourge on society and a waste of oxygen. Prokharkoo84 A person lacking in any good character traits what so ever. Morally corrupt and psychologically a failure as well as mentally and physically weak. And he remain so for the rest of his sad existence.   He has a a lot of soul searching to do. 

6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Agreed. This pakora nakh is a vile human.. most of what he says will make you sick. A thoroughly unpleasant and non intellectual person with no decency whatsoever ever. A scourge on society and a waste of oxygen. Prokharkoo84 A person lacking in any good character traits what so ever. Morally corrupt and psychologically a failure a swell as mentally and physically weak. And he remain so for the rest of his sad existence.   He has a a lot of soul searching to do. 

LOL fat boy i aint the one threatening some bechara with a thappar on a Sikh forum for no reason, or coming here about your goat curry fetish or how your some big man popping 10 kids out when you aint even ever a had a woman look at u, without pitying you LOL. Yes I am 'Morally corrupt and psychologically a failure a swell as mentally and physically weak' but I am still not as bad as you LOL. Stick to munching goats and having your mummy give you a tedh malash LOL. Now unless you got something productive to add to this thread, please dont embarass yourself as per usual. Instead send me a private message and I am more than happy to meet you face to face and lets have it like men.

36 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL fat boy i aint the one threatening some bechara with a thappar on a Sikh forum for no reason, or coming here about your goat curry fetish or how your some big man popping 10 kids out when you aint even ever a had a woman look at u, without pitying you LOL. Yes I am 'Morally corrupt and psychologically a failure a swell as mentally and physically weak' but I am still not as bad as you LOL. Stick to munching goats and having your mummy give you a tedh malash LOL. Now unless you got something productive to add to this thread, please dont embarass yourself as per usual. Instead send me a private message and I am more than happy to meet you face to face and lets have it like men.

I would rather be fat then a skinny little freak like you. But as for info you have never seen me. so how you know my body wight. I have no idea. But being as pakora nakh you just make random statements. 

Why dont your mum give me a tedh maslish instead she can do it after she finishes with you. I know your mum is a very nice lady and will do special things like this for us. Your grand maa can also join in.

^_^

6 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL you say I never seen you, but you call me a skinny freak and pakora nakh, seriously geeza what kind of jaloos are you? everything i have called you is based on your dungar posts, you know the ones you write and then think you have done some kind of mahaan seva LOL. Anyways on a level you clown, cuss my mum whatever you want, but if your man - inbox me and I will happily meet you. If you reply back on this then its safe you aint no maa da puth that knows who his peh is, if you are man, inbox me.

Your mum give thes best tedh maslisehs. We are all waiting. whats her number freaky boy? send us a picture. 

but of your mum . not a picture of your pakora nakh

lolz

I bet you will run to your mum like a scared little girl if you ever saw me.