It is extremely painful to write your own brother’s obituary but it is the only form of expression I have

42 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Is it me or did it come across as Sunny putting his brother down frequently throughout the article?

considering he blocked me after I told him to leave sikhs alone to their beliefs  last year, doesn't surprise me at all, he almost suggests that Bhai Sahib's enthusiasm for sikhi was a mistake and made his first marriage fail, created unhappiness in the family...sad really.

52 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Is it me or did it come across as Sunny putting his brother down frequently throughout the article?

Don't like to say anything to his family, after Bhai Jagraj Singh passing away, but I felt the same too. It's like it's an explanation in defence of himself in some places of the obtiuary. At first I thought, why is he even bringing those explanations into it. And then I thought, maybe it's me that's interpreted it wrong. But, however it's interpreted, what's written is written and I think there was no need for it, nor to bring his first marriage into it. It's like he was trying to say, "hey look at me too".  And like he was portraying Bhai Jagraj Singh wasn't as humble as he was. God knows why he had to bring aspects of his before-amritdhari life into it, which he portrayed in a negative way. That's my own opinion though, the brotherly bits were sincere, but I thought it was poorly written in places. 

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Learn to read between the lines

I'm very capable of reading between the lines and deconstructing text.. But there is reading btw the lines and fanciful leaps of imagination. And I think the accusations made against the writer fall in to the latter. 

I'd be happy to revise my opinion if someone demonstrates how they form those assumptions from that article 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

considering he blocked me after I told him to leave sikhs alone to their beliefs  last year, doesn't surprise me at all, he almost suggests that Bhai Sahib's enthusiasm for sikhi was a mistake and made his first marriage fail, created unhappiness in the family...sad really.

I don't think he ever had any issues with his enthusiasm but rather the approach 

2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I'm very capable of reading between the lines and deconstructing text.. But there is reading btw the lines and fanciful leaps of imagination. And I think the accusations made against the writer fall in to the latter. 

I'd be happy to revise my opinion if someone demonstrates how they form those assumptions from that article 

It comes from seeing the way the brothers have interacted over the years  on social media as well as mainstream media.

You build up quite an idea of what the dynamic is between the brothers as well as from plenty of personal life experience. 

My suspicion was that Jagraj was clearly the alpha male in their family and the more popular one who got all the girls. 

Sunny admits that in his post therefore he confirmed my suspicion. 

When you hear Jagraj speak, look how charismatic he was. Compare Sunny in his speech, no contest. It is clear that more girls would be attracted to him. 

I can imagine that there was a lot of sibling rivalry between the two. It is quite common for siblings (particular two brothers with a small age gap) to argue and fight.

With the intermarriage issue, Jagraj was blocked from Sunny's facebook page but it did not stop Sunny from going on Jagraj's page and starting an argument. Jagraj told him to stop because he was making a mockery of their family. 

You'd think that Jagraj was the elder brother because he was clearly the more mature one.

This is from my observations over the last few years.

1 hour ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I don't think he ever had any issues with his enthusiasm but rather the approach 

jagraj never made any bones about his brother's choices , it doesn't go the other way this self-advertising atheist was very vocal against sikhs who were making an effort towards helping sikhi spread through sewa and parchaar. He even criticised sikhs for speaking against grooming trying to diminish the girls suffering which we came to words about on  a personal level. why is it every non-sikh thinks they have a stake in defining how sikhs should believe and be ? 

28 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

I always remember on scummy hundals fb page, at the height of the sham marriage fiasco's, how he distinctively calling his own brother, jagraj, a fundamentalist...pathetic! 

best leave him to his karma , let's not carry his tokara of paap on our heads by repeating his bad actions and bad mouthing him .