Question

Guest Singh

On 8/3/2017 at 10:13 AM, Guest D_Gupt_Kaur said:

Go to Dixie one, or Malton one, wherever, as soon as you have time. It doesn't matter about when Amrit sanchar is.. The sevadaars will help you get in touch with Panj Piyarey. 

Like I mentioned earlier.. If for some reason you still can't get in touch with Panj Piyarey, I'll be happy to get you in contact with them, as my parents know a few in the area. 

While it's true that the Panj Piare don't have to assemble only for an Amrit Sanchar, it's misleading to say that the sevadaars will "get you in touch with Panj Piare." Five Singhs who did seva as Panj Piare on, say, April 14, 2017, are not still the Panj Piare on the 3rd of August. They are chosen for a seva, they are Panj Piare during the seva, and they cease to be afterwards. If they didn't cease to be, you wouldn't need to do individual sudhai (correction) of the five Singhs when they come in to do seva.

Guest D_Gupt_Kaur
2 hours ago, BhForce said:

While it's true that the Panj Piare don't have to assemble only for an Amrit Sanchar, it's misleading to say that the sevadaars will "get you in touch with Panj Piare." Five Singhs who did seva as Panj Piare on, say, April 14, 2017, are not still the Panj Piare on the 3rd of August. They are chosen for a seva, they are Panj Piare during the seva, and they cease to be afterwards. If they didn't cease to be, you wouldn't need to do individual sudhai (correction) of the five Singhs when they come in to do seva.

@BhForce 

Sorry ji, I don't recall saying it must be the same Panj Piyarey from Amrit Sanchar or vice versa. I'm just saying Guest_Singh should get in touch with Panj Piyarey, who will then tell him what to do. Gurdwara committees have details on who were in Panj Piyarey seva at that time anyway so I don't see what the issue is in asking the committee how to get in touch with them :/ 

If anyone has better suggestions, please help out Guest_Singh cuz I'm not antarjaami.. 

21 hours ago, Guest D_Gupt_Kaur said:

@BhForce 

Sorry ji, I don't recall saying it must be the same Panj Piyarey from Amrit Sanchar or vice versa. I'm just saying Guest_Singh should get in touch with Panj Piyarey, who will then tell him what to do. Gurdwara committees have details on who were in Panj Piyarey seva at that time anyway so I don't see what the issue is in asking the committee how to get in touch with them :/ 

If anyone has better suggestions, please help out Guest_Singh cuz I'm not antarjaami.. 

Well, I hope I didn't come down too hard on you. I was just objecting to the terminology, because within the terminology is a doctrinal point. I was just saying that Singhs who happened to have done Panj Piyare seva last time are not still Panj Piyare. They are not Panj Piyare while walking around their supermarket. Nor are Panj Piyare while sitting on their sofa listening to you talking about losing your kakkar. They have to have sudhai (correction) and an ardass to take on and use the powers of Panj Piyare. So, it's fine to put a person in touch with a chardi-kala Singh, who can then call up 4 more, and then assemble, do ardas, and then become Panj Piyare, and do ardas for you.