Goat meat

Big_Tera

8 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

That wasn't Guru Arjun dev Ji... it was Guru Har Rai Ji.

what amuses me about veggie fanatics is when they criticise meat eaters for eating meat for the taste of their tongue but then go and eat Lynda McCartney fake meat sausages that are made to taste & look like meat... or go to mr Singhs & eat a soya pizza made to look & taste like meat..??! Hypocrites!!

All the taksali fan boys on here.... where is Khalistan?! 

Sant Jarnail Singh was a maha gurusikh & a man of greatness... someone to be admired but all of you fan boys are nothing but an embarrassment to Sant Ji & to taksal.

Saying rubbish like veggie taksalis held off the Indian army for 10 days etc.... is that all you got to be proud of?... what about the thousands of Sikhs that were killed across India.... the thousands of sikh women that were raped.... the countless gurdwaras that were attacked..... Akal takht destroyed.... telling everyone for years that sant Ji would be back........ 33 years later there's no Khalistan, no return of sant Ji and no one has avenged the murder & rape of thousands of Sikhs.... but it's all good... we held the army off for 10 days.... 

For starters yeah we are proud the Singhs put it on the worlds 3rd largest army for 10 days despite being outnumbered by thousands. Secondly yeah no Khalistan, have any of the meat eating crew helped achieve it? Khalistan would have been for all Sikhs regardless of jatha and non Sikhs alike. Questions for you... WHERE WERE YOUR MEAT CREW WHILE THE DEHLI GENOCIDE HAPPENED? WHEN OPERATION WOODROSE HAPPENED? if you can answer these then fair play, but i doubt you will.

10 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

For starters yeah we are proud the Singhs put it on the worlds 3rd largest army for 10 days despite being outnumbered by thousands. Secondly yeah no Khalistan, have any of the meat eating crew helped achieve it? Khalistan would have been for all Sikhs regardless of jatha and non Sikhs alike. Questions for you... WHERE WERE YOUR MEAT CREW WHILE THE DEHLI GENOCIDE HAPPENED? WHEN OPERATION WOODROSE HAPPENED? if you can answer these then fair play, but i doubt you will.

I personally don't care about any Dal, jatha or taksal.... that all comes secondary to the panth.

The same stupid divisions like meat issue etc are the same stupid divisions that stopped everyone coming together in 1984... there was stupidity on both sides. Hundreds of nihangs took part in the movement regardless of what Budha Dals official stance was.

Instead of clinging to victories like holding the army off for 10 days we need to unite, put little difference like what someone eats just to keep this TEMPORARY' body alive & focus more on how to establish our homeland, get revenge against our enemies & live up to the glorious past of our shaheeds.

1 hour ago, Destruction said:

With this kind of thought what about the ants and incests we step on an kill on a daily basis. Should we stop to do ardas for keriya? 

If you want to you can. The bird was an accident. Sant didnt jhatka it. If you are aware you have driven over a cat yes you should do ardas and not cook it! Kaadar di kudrat. It is all part of gods creature and nature. The flower story tells us this moral. You love god? Then you should love gods creation. Gods light is in everyone. (Almost). 

Or do you guys accidently jhatka the animals like the way we accidently unknowingly walk on ants. In eating meat also comes the jhootham issues. It is proper jhooth and you are intentionally killing and eating. Then again, meat eaters wont understand and nor will they want to understand! 

Enjoy sharing animals jhooth. :nosee: Ew. 

10 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Instead of clinging to victories like holding the army off for 10 days we need to unite, put little difference like what someone eats just to keep this TEMPORARY' body alive & focus more on how to establish our homeland, get revenge against our enemies & live up to the glorious past of our shaheeds.

So despite eating meat for power etc, what is your meat crew doing now? Are you struggling to surivive without it? Budha Dal sold out in 84 we all know that, and yeah some Singhs associated to it may have fought after 84, but you know aswell as i do most lads were not nihangs. So back to the main point, despite you lot eating meat etc, what are you producitvely doing for the quom? All i see is a bunch of weirdos dressed up as Singhs, chopping animals up that cant fight back shouting jakareh. Can you lot do that against panth dhokis? Nope didnt think so lol.

6 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

So despite eating meat for power etc, what is your meat crew doing now? Are you struggling to surivive without it? Budha Dal sold out in 84 we all know that, and yeah some Singhs associated to it may have fought after 84, but you know aswell as i do most lads were not nihangs. So back to the main point, despite you lot eating meat etc, what are you producitvely doing for the quom? All i see is a bunch of weirdos dressed up as Singhs, chopping animals up that cant fight back shouting jakareh. Can you lot do that against panth dhokis? Nope didnt think so lol.

The biggest panth dokhis right now are the sgpc... they are attempting to take control of Budha Dal.... real Budha Dal Singhs killed 4 of their stooges a few years ago and just a few weeks ago literally beheaded another sgpc stooge near fateh garh sahib.

What have taksalis done about dhumma?

2 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The biggest panth dokhis right now are the sgpc... they are attempting to take control of Budha Dal.... real Budha Dal Singhs killed 4 of their stooges a few years ago and just a few weeks ago literally beheaded another sgpc stooge near fateh garh sahib.

What have taksalis done about dhumma?

I aint a Taksali so i cant answer that, but I can see factions of Taksal splitting Ajnala etc although this is weakening the quom as a whole. Despite SGPC being a cancer in the quom, videos going viral of singhs chopping each others heads off aint the way forward either.

3 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Some taksalis speak up. Rare but there are a few. Other current taksalis believe dhumma is a satkaryog mahapursh cough cough. Some taksal 'supporters' believe sant never gave shaheedi and ran away and will come back when they are 200 years old and give khalistan. The majority of taksalis as in mehta/bhindran ones support dhumma so what have they done?  They have followed his plan and brought the drinks and done a shabeel accoring to his instructions. They have protected him. Charanjit singh his right man has openly promoted the killing. The taksalis who disapprove of dhumma have kept their distance like the ragis because dhumma is dangerous. He is not true sikh. 

The sad thing is, the Singhs who did the hit on Bhupinder Singh, seemed like handy lads and the whole mission was done quite well, shame that Ranjit Singh was their target though and not someone that really needed it. 

Just now, Prokharkoo84 said:

The sad thing is, the Singhs who did the hit on Bhupinder Singh, seemed like handy lads and the whole mission was done quite well, shame that Ranjit Singh was their target though and not someone that really needed it. 

Yes agreed. Dhumma paid the shooter a lot of money. A lot of sangat money. 

Taksal would have gained respect if they killed sirsa wala or badal etc. Dhadrianwale is a flawless parcharak. The sangat can see it all for themselves. 

• The topic was locked