Goat meat

Big_Tera

6 minutes ago, JS79 said:

That would be a lot of cooked meat in the end. Oh but it is all okay in the name of jhatka. Lol

I doubt Big Tedh can even st

11 minutes ago, Porsche911 said:

Guys, I've been ON and OFF this Forum for years now. Posting and just viewing.

As a Brother to you all and i accept you are ALL Brothers and Sisters to me...

Please one Beathi...just cut down the Hatred and Cussing. It wouldn't go down well face to face, so lets not do this over the Net either.

I'm no preacher, just want us all to have more respect for each other please. My head is bowed down to you all and i respect everyones own opinion.

However, i think that the Original Poster is asking for some retaliation by asking these sorts of questions - especially by not expecting some negative response (as we can see).

On another note. A completely different subject, but i feel its connected here briefly - we need to be prepared at ALL times. Be prepared to defend any innocent party from evil and wrong doings.

I just observe with my eyes and try not to make any judgement on others, but i am seeing "Sikh" guys that are in need of more physical and mental strength. Its a monster of a topic, but i feel we need to be united stronger and allow all the Hatred for one another. Break the barriers between ourselves and lend a hand to one another.

Anyways, i may start a new topic.

My 2 pence is worth nothing, but i feel i have to say it, especially when i see us arguing and cussing each other. Unity is required and not division. 

Wahegugu Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Bhull Chukk Maaf Karnaa Ji

Respect Paji, you are right but as an observer prior to joining this forum, the amount of baquas I have seen this big tedh dude has annoyed the life out of me. But I take on board on what you have said and will refrain from cussing the dude further. The cyber 'sangat' can decide the reality by reading his posts. WJKK WJKF!

In asa di // , what did satguru nanakdevji say about in all grains f food none of them is without life, first life form is water from which all life comes. You guys are pathetic keep your Jain lovinf beliefs, when the time does come for you to fight be it for your dharam or family honour we will see how many will <banned word filter activated> and piss themselves. I laugh at People like you. Actually I pity your abbeck. Ignorance.

keep slandering nihang rehit and I hope satguru Ji does kirpa and make his singhs stronger and you pekkhi giddar  gandus weak. Akaaaaaluh

6 minutes ago, JS79 said:

That would be a lot of cooked meat in the end. Oh but it is all okay in the name of jhatka. Lol

11 minutes ago, Porsche911 said:

Guys, I've been ON and OFF this Forum for years now. Posting and just viewing.

As a Brother to you all and i accept you are ALL Brothers and Sisters to me...

Please one Beathi...just cut down the Hatred and Cussing. It wouldn't go down well face to face, so lets not do this over the Net either.

I'm no preacher, just want us all to have more respect for each other please. My head is bowed down to you all and i respect everyones own opinion.

However, i think that the Original Poster is asking for some retaliation by asking these sorts of questions - especially by not expecting some negative response (as we can see).

On another note. A completely different subject, but i feel its connected here briefly - we need to be prepared at ALL times. Be prepared to defend any innocent party from evil and wrong doings.

I just observe with my eyes and try not to make any judgement on others, but i am seeing "Sikh" guys that are in need of more physical and mental strength. Its a monster of a topic, but i feel we need to be united stronger and allow all the Hatred for one another. Break the barriers between ourselves and lend a hand to one another.

Anyways, i may start a new topic.

My 2 pence is worth nothing, but i feel i have to say it, especially when i see us arguing and cussing each other. Unity is required and not division. 

Wahegugu Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Bhull Chukk Maaf Karnaa Ji

Respect Paji, you are right but as an observer prior to joining this forum, the amount of baquas I have seen this big tedh dude has annoyed the life out of me. But I take on board on what you have said and will refrain from cussing the dude further. The cyber 'sangat' can decide the reality by reading his posts. WJKK WJKF!

5 minutes ago, Destruction said:

keep slandering nihang rehit and I hope satguru Ji does kirpa and make his singhs stronger and you giddar gandus weak. Akaaaaaluh

That is not what maharaj do. That is not the way in which maharaj work. Maharaj know what we think say believe eat write do all our actions. Only maharaj knows if we (non meat eater) are giddars or you. 

Maharaj alone are the jugde to our actions. It is easy to name call but that degrades ones own character. Carry on. 

5 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Yes. Of course they wont try. Taksal has done maaf to sirsa wala. The head of rss? They adore this rss. Rss has snailed its way in turn to any direcrion Rss is almist everywhere. Current taksal has turned into rss headquarters. 

They only have energy to shoot when it comes down to dhadrianwale. You ask reasons they say 'sarovars...bhoras... this and that'. Yet rss is corrupting us our gurughar our jathebandis and these so called 'warrior militant singhs' believe everything is fine. They are totally blinded. Theyre in love with jathabandi. 

What you refer to as panth dhoki they see as their saviours. 

Very true Paji, and very sad. The same position which Baba Jarnail Singh had, politicians sat in his feet, now the same position is reversed. Our institutions and people maybe be corrupted and infilitrated to the MAX but Guru dhe Singh will always rise. They said we were finished prior to 84... and yet we rose and we shook the world.

Just now, Prokharkoo84 said:

Very true Paji, and very sad. The same position which Baba Jarnail Singh had, politicians sat in his feet, now the same position is reversed. Our institutions and people maybe be corrupted and infilitrated to the MAX but Guru dhe Singh will always rise. They said we were finished prior to 84... and yet we rose and we shook the world.

Extremely sad.

The clouds of lies will not always hide the sun. Maharaj will punish them in due course i have faith they will. 

8 minutes ago, Destruction said:

In asa di // , what did satguru nanakdevji say about in all grains f food none of them is without life, first life form is water from which all life comes. You guys are pathetic keep your Jain lovinf beliefs, when the time does come for you to fight be it for your dharam or family honour we will see how many will <banned word filter activated> and piss themselves. I laugh at People like you. Actually I pity your abbeck. Ignorance.

keep slandering nihang rehit and I hope satguru Ji does kirpa and make his singhs stronger and you pekkhi giddar  gandus weak. Akaaaaaluh

Correct everything has life, but eating the body of a soul belonging to the churasi joon isnt correct. Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj showed remorse in even hurting a flower. And noone can test the first Shaheed of the Sikh Quom.

39 minutes ago, JS79 said:

Correct.

Once sant kartar singh jis car hit a bird. The bird died.

Sant ji was disheartened they stopped the car and the did a burial and ardas themselves. They didnt think 'oh lets eat it'

With this kind of thought what about the ants and incests we step on an kill on a daily basis. Should we stop to do ardas for keriya? 

• The topic was locked